• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT: Syn/Omega Shenron Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SD I mean, I guess it's possible. While it's from a different franchise, Stevonnie is 6-C compared to Connie's 9-B and Steven's 8-A, so if it's anything like that, it's possible.

Also, would this be an upgrade to Baby and Super 17? They both fought SSJ4 Goku?

The real cal howard said:
@SD I mean, I guess it's possible. While it's from a different franchise, Stevonnie is 6-C compared to Connie's 9-B and Steven's 8-A, so if it's anything like that, it's possible.
Also, would this be an upgrade to Baby and Super 17? They both fought SSJ4 Goku?
Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron also fought against SSJ4 Goku.

It probably doesn't upgrade Baby and Super 17.

If it does, it just adds a + to their DC, Dura and Striking power. They'd still be in the Multi-SS range however, because this focuses around the Shadow Dragons arc god tiers. They weren't around at that time, and they fought a weaker Goku

What I like about this is that it doesn't seem like an outlier at all. It's actually pretty steady and pseudo-consistent of a powerup.

I doubt it'll upgrade Super 17 as Goku was stated to not be using his full power at all (with the exception of the GGA Baby)

Not sure about Super 17, the reason he was primaily a threat was more because he kept draining all the ki attacks and depleting Goku's stamina in the process, although he should probably be High in Tier 4-A

I do wonder how much Goku trained throughout the three arcs. I haven't finished GT, so I'm worried if he just got a jump from MSS to Galaxy like that. Still not an outlier, because it's steady, but it might have someone else bring it up. You mind debunking what I just said for me?

@TRCH

Well, there was a one year timeskip between the Baby Saga and the Super 17 Saga, but the Shadow Dragon Saga happened literally a day after the Super 17 Saga, so Goku got zero time to train then.

Well to be fair, he really has no feats with SSJ4 other than that, so in order for tit be an outlier, he would have to be threaten by a guy thats 4-A. Which probably isn't happening.

(I have a thread about that that could have helped supported the boost, but for now, its not going to be used)

@Ever then couldnt he have become galaxy level in that time?

@SD

Maybe, I was just explaining to Cal how much training Goku could've theoretically gotten in the time between sagas.

Well, we know that Goku got at least 10x stronger between Baby and Super 17 Arc, seeing as how Majuub did a better job against Baby then Baby Arc SSJ3 Goku, while a mere SSJ Goku was able to hold his own against 17 while Majuub got beat previously, so SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc), seeing as how SSJ3 is 8x SSJ, Goku should've gotten 8x stronger at minimum, so SSJ4 Goku (Super 17 Arc) would be 8x stronger then SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc) at minimum, Baby Arc SSJ4 Goku already is 4-A or At Least 4-A, so it might be possible for Super 17 to get the upgrade to Likely 3-C, put the others bring up a good point about the energy absorbing thing, we know Nuova is due for the upgrade to Likely 3-C as well since he dispatched SSJ4 Vegeta easily enough, although I'm not sure about Eis, he didn't seem nearly as powerful as his brother was and had to resort to blind SSJ4 Goku, so Nuova, Syn/Omega, SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and SSJ4 Gogeta are the ones that need the upgrade I believe, Eis and Super 17 at his strongest are maybe's, Baby however, via scaling should be much weaker then Super 17 Arc SSJ4 Goku and Super 17, so he should stay as 4-A/At Least 4-A

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Well, it would really depend where we place Omega, as Syn would already be Galaxy level. This would place those 3 higher up into galaxy level. It really depends on where Omega gets placed. If he's higher enough, it can place Gogeta at Multi-Galaxy.

Although, there may be a galaxy level feat from the anime performed by Kid Buu. If you want, I can edit it in the OP
You have a point, Syn/Nuova/SSJ4 Vegeta/SSJ4 Goku and possibly Eis and 17 are Likely 3-C, Omega is stated I believe to be 10x Syn, Gogeta dispatched Omega fairly easily and is tens or dozens of times a Regular SSJ4, although I do not know the highest multiplier for fusion, if anyone in GT is possibly Multi-Galaxy its Gogeta, I also don't think Goku surpassed Gogeta just by absorbing the Dragon Ball's, its unknown if he got more powerful, however, EOGT/Hero's Legacy Goku likely got a good deal stronger, however, didn't a guidebook state that Goku got stronger when it was referring to Hero's Legacy Goku and when it referred to Gogeta, it states that SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest warrior, I think this was also in a Guidebook to Hero's Legacy

Antvasima said:
@Aparajita I would appreciate if you could ask her to check it up, given that DarkLK seems to disagree.
Update: My fiancee isn't proficenient in reading characters, but she said that it means "All Galaxy", which she'd assume would be "All Galaxies" as it might just be a translation error. She said, "That's my best guess."

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
So that would be Multi-Galaxy level then?
Pretty much, if we are still saying GTverse has 4 Galaxies, destroying those 4 would probably be like a Lower End 3-B feat

@DBZMLP Well, I could debate upon that, but the topic is banned, so for now I guess we'd leave it at 4 galaxies. That means that at the very most he destroyed 3, unless we say there's more than four.

@Cal In the anime, it's possible that Kid Buu destroyed the Milky Way Galaxy when destroying the earth, based on how they showed the destruction.

@Aparajita Well, if she is uncertain, and just a beginner in Japanese, I think that I would rather err on the conservative side, and take DarkLK's word for this. He has consistently been extremely reliable in the past.

@All So, how about this:

"At least Multi-Solar System level+" for Eis Shenron and Super 17.

"Galaxy level" for Nuova Shenron, Syn Shenron, SS4 Goku, and SS4 Vegeta.

"At least Galaxy level" for Omega Shenron and SS4 Gogeta.

"Unknown" for End of GT Goku.

@All So, how about this:

"At least Multi-Solar System level+" for Eis Shenron and Super 17.

"Galaxy level" for Nuova Shenron, Syn Shenron, SS4 Goku, and SS4 Vegeta.

"At least Galaxy level" for Omega Shenron and SS4 Gogeta.

"Unknown" for End of GT Goku.

sounds good to me

I still don't see why Omega's getting an At least Galaxy level rating for a Galaxy level feat.

There's nothing even pointing to it being casual.

I'm fine with "At least Galaxy level" for Gogeta, given that he is portrayed as incomparably superior to Omega Shenron, but Omega Shenron should stay just at Galaxy level.

End of GT Goku should be Unknown or At least Galaxy level.

I thought that Syn Shenron performed the galaxy level feat, and that Omega was a severely powered-up form?

Even if he did, I do not think him being superior to his previous form warrants a substantial tier jump, especially when Omega Shenron would have to be hundreds of times stronger than his previous form to be that powerful. He was stated to be only ten times stronger, anyways.

Okay. Then just regular Galaxy level for Omega Shenron, I suppose.

if syn destroyed a galaxy

and omega is 10 x stronger

then both wud be galaxy level

but we dont know about gogeta for sure

gogeta cud be either "galaxy level" or "at least galaxy level"

i think at least MSS+ ranking for super 17 and eis

galaxy level for ssj4 goku, and ssj4 vegeta during the end of shadow dragons saga and for syn, nuova and omega

along with "at least galaxy level" ranking for ssj4 gogeta

along with unknown for EOGT goku sound fine

Okay then. Do everybody agree with this, and if so, who is willing to perform the statistics changes, along with accompanying explanations?

The only problem I may have with this is "immediately" (if it is truly in the sentence) and if it actually connects to the second part of the sentence in a meaningful fashion. In the translation I saw from the animation, it says "and the planet soon destroyed, then all of the cosmos (galaxies allegedly) around that planet wiped out." Following English standards, the "then" separates the two time periods and makes the "soon" null. AKA it could be another example of a "destruction over time"

Well, according to the translating below, it seems to have been a single blast:

Screenshot 2016-08-05-12-35-03-1
However, perhaps a "Likely 3-C" is in order?

My problem is that it requires me to trust a translation from a language I do not understand, from a fan who could potentially have other motives.

What is strange to me is that the first translation (from the animation) separates the two time periods, so the "immediate" wouldn't apply. But for some reason, it is not present in the second one we have been given. Why is that the case?

Well, DarkLK and Aparajita's fiancee seem to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back