• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ball is a series that mostly uses ki to measure power

However this sometimes can be confusing when characters don't perform physical feats without their ki blast

What I mostly talking about is that outlier stating that master Roshi is moon level even though he lost against a city level King piccolo

This is why I believe characters are only strong when they use their ki blast since they don't perform actual physical strength similar to their feat

The same can go for Vegeta When he was fighting against Goku

You might say do to plot is the reason he decided to use Galick Gun to destroy the planet, But if he was really planet level he could of just destroyed it

Since this site likes using feats so much I say that characters who perform strong attacks only using their ki should be one tier lower or if they can fight somebody with a particular tier then that will be how physicaly strong they are

So master Roshi ( Dragon Ball not Z ) will be city level with Kamehameha being moon level

Vegeta small planet level, planet level with Galick Gun

Characters like Frieza should be large planet level physically since he could fight against a much stronger Vegeta

Now I know this may mean a lot of changing with characters, but the onlyreason I am doing this is to give the specific strength for characters instead of assuming. Only characters that are immposible to assume to strength I do not believe should be changed

Thanks for reading

I do not think that we can change the statistics based on this. The characters can withstand each other's blasts and punches, and area of effect and attack potency are not necessarily the same thing.

Can't they use ki to amp their durability and other physical statistics?

There is also the fact that there are numerous examples of characters harming other characters with physical blows even though said character withstood ki blasts earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back