• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Discussion Rules Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball cosmology and power ratings without new evidence from an ongoing manga or anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the discussion threads being oftentimes closed immediately.

This discussion rules prevents any upgrades or downgrades but its useless. that's why it should be removed.
That's fair, but I maintain that a ban should still be on certain topics that get repeated too much.

Downgrading non-god forms or upgrading based on time-skip breaking, that sort of stuff.

I am just baffled about how hypocrite the DB debaters are, ban topics that downgrade but not the ones for upgrades.
When the wave of cosmology upgrades started, you had to see it, a marvel. People accepting and etc. Now came a downgrade CRT and now DB is hated again and only accepted by Hate. The world is funny.

• Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade the Z Anime and GT characters based on Super Buu crashing the universe by breaking the walls between dimensions with his Vice Shout as it was discussed and debunked countless times.
This is the issue with saying "debunked." The mindset that an argument is "debunked" results in people not actually thinking.

Tbh the rules were always stupid, if you don't even bother to link said arguments that were repeated over and over how could anyone know which arguments were used to make new ones? The rules are kind of useless without it tbh, i agree with this

The 1st one is outdated since the Anime has been concluded for now and is no longer on going atm.
The 2nd one is also outdated since Super Buu was upgraded and GT cast accordingly + having their own feats too.
3rd one I am a bit conflicted; I obviously want to avoid people trying to upgrade Krillin or Tien to 2-C, but 18 and Ribrianne have been upgraded recently yes.

Ad nausea smfh

I agree to remove the first and second rule but rule three definitely must stay for obvious reasons

Yeah. I am not touching myself arguments for the tiering of DB, too much of a mess, unless it's blatantly wrong shit like Tier 1 DBH.

I am just baffled about how hypocrite the DB debaters are, ban topics that downgrade but not the ones for upgrades.
Well, do you have any evidence to downgrade the verse yourself? Same old goddamn arguments unlike actual propositions introduced to support 2-C DB

Well, do you have any evidence to downgrade the verse yourself? Same old goddamn arguments unlike actual propositions introduced to support 2-C DB
Not worth my time if this wiki wanks the hell out of DB using excuses and fanboyism with stonewalling too.

Not worth my time if this wiki wanks the hell out of DB using excuses and fanboyism with stonewalling too.
How about you chill out, hm?

Anyway, I agree with the OP, I was actually gonna make a thread like this myself. The third rule can stay if it’s deemed necessary, but it shouldn’t be that hard to debunk a CRT trying to scale like, random fodder #700 to 2-C because they punched Goku one time.

Joking aside, I don't really see why Bulma won't scale to Tier 2 for consistently harming and scaring goku and tanking beerus attack. But I'll argue it in my own thread ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back