• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Discussion Rules Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball cosmology and power ratings without new evidence from an ongoing manga or anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the discussion threads being oftentimes closed immediately.
  • Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade the Z Anime and GT characters based on Super Buu crashing the universe by breaking the walls between dimensions with his Vice Shout as it was discussed and debunked countless times.
  • Please do not create discussion threads about the Dragon Ball Super characters being upgraded to 3-A based on Base Goku's revision, as the topic has been discussed to exhaustion at this point and every thread tends to be a repeat of the last one. The characters who became Universal have demonstrated legitimate scaling to be upgraded, while the characters who didn't have not. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the thread being locked.
These discussion rules for dragon ball verse should be removed as they make no sense now. Literal Joke Rules. These three rules, yeah pretty much it
Yeet them off

Agree : @DarkDragonMedeus , @Reiner , @Tyranno223 ,@KingNanaya ,@StekFence ,@omegabronic, @LordTracer, @LordGriffin1000 , @Padaruyos ,@Eseseso , @TheGodOfICE777, @Phsccarvalho
Disagree : @LuffyRuffy46307, @Reiner

Last edited:
I disagree, I think these rules should still apply, a lot of people are trying to do this, same for Universes being 3-A, a lot of people have tried this, and maybe it will happen again, and we have demo on the finite universe thread that the Op stated he would downgrade the Universe from 2-C to 3-A, I strongly disagree with that.

I disagree, I think these rules should still apply, a lot of people are trying to do this, same for Universes being 3-A, a lot of people have tried this, and maybe it will happen again, and we have demo on the finite universe thread that the Op stated he would downgrade the Universe from 2-C to 3-A, I strongly disagree with that.
Yes, but when it comes to leveling the verse, you completely forget this rule. But now that someone plans to downgrade the back, the rule is super needed.

do, but it's to get the verse with its right scales
It's what you consider the right scale, not what others consider. Just look at most of the opinions of the CTR of the Infinite Universe.

we've heard these same arguments a trillion times, the answer is no, we're tired of topics like this.
Before you did the CTRs for Infinite Universe and 2-C Universe, this was something that had already been talked about so many times that a rule was even created because of the repeated arguments. But even so, you asked a staff member to talk to you about it and continue talking about these topics.

Stop that kind of attitude. When downgraded, just refute it and tag the mods for them to see their refurations.

Yes, but when it comes to leveling the verse, you completely forget this rule. But now that someone plans to downgrade the back, the rule is super needed.

It's what you consider the right scale, not what others consider. Just look at most of the opinions of the CTR of the Infinite Universe.

Before you did the CTRs for Infinite Universe and 2-C Universe, this was something that had already been talked about so many times that a rule was even created because of the repeated arguments. But even so, you asked a staff member to talk to you about it and continue talking about these topics.

Stop that kind of attitude. When downgraded, just refute it and tag the mods for them to see their refurations.
The rules for updating the Universe to 2-C have already been removed and the infinite Universe too, so we updated our Universe, I'm not to blame if third parties dislike about the Universe being infinite, although the arguments for downgrading the verse are pretty jokes, we are working with precision, none of that is relevant here.

The rules for updating the Universe to 2-C have already been removed and the infinite Universe too, so we updated our Universe, I'm not to blame if third parties dislike about the Universe being infinite, although the arguments for downgrading the verse are pretty jokes, we are working with precision, none of that is relevant here.
cosmologies CRTs are still being made . Whether or not they are for upgrades or downgrades, the rule makes no sense.

cosmologies CRTs are still being made . Whether or not they are for upgrades or downgrades, the rule makes no sense.
True, the rule says that nothing can change, so not even upgrades, but this is happening all the time. I don't think anyone cares about that rule right now.

The rules make a lot of sense, I don't want to have to put up with a topic with the same arguments 500 times in a row, I think it's totally unnecessary to have repeated topics on such a subject, I think the rules should be kept to not create confusion and that's fine with me.

The rules make a lot of sense, I don't want to have to put up with a topic with the same arguments 500 times in a row, I think it's totally unnecessary to have repeated topics on such a subject, I think the rules should be kept to not create confusion and that's fine with me.
STOP MAKING CRTs then. Tf is with your hypocrisy ?

Rules 2 and 3 are outdated regardless, so they should go.

Rule 1 could do with altering, but it's true that a lot of revisions quite literally repeat the same things. We had a non-godform downgrade for 50th time for the same reason as always in just last week.

Rule 1 could do with altering, but it's true that a lot of revisions quite literally repeat the same things. We had a non-godform downgrade for 50th time for the same reason as always in just last week.
No shit. Upgrade thread got passed like few days ago only and some of them are literally ongoing.

Tbf I feel like the universes should be downgraded back to Low 2-C too but myself am not touching that anymore as I said.

Ata, the infinite Universe being downgraded does not take away the 2-C :

• Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball cosmology and power ratings without new evidence from an ongoing manga or anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the discussion threads being oftentimes closed immediately.

This discussion rules prevents any upgrades or downgrades but its useless. that's why it should be removed.

This discussion rules prevents any upgrades or downgrades but its useless. that's why it should be removed.
you know, you kinda right

Rules 2 and 3 are outdated regardless, so they should go.

That's why we must have rules imposed on the back, such arguments are repeated hundreds of times, just yesterday a user found making DB have another rule about it, repeated topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back