• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Discussion Rules Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joking aside, I don't really see why Bulma won't scale to Tier 2 for consistently harming and scaring goku and tanking beerus attack. But I'll argue it in my own thread ig.
29-094623-gordon_ramsay_masterclass_review.jpg

The 1st one is outdated since the Anime has been concluded for now and is no longer on going atm.
The 2nd one is also outdated since Super Buu was upgraded and GT cast accordingly + having their own feats too.
3rd one I am a bit conflicted; I obviously want to avoid people trying to upgrade Krillin or Tien to 2-C, but 18 and Ribrianne have been upgraded recently yes.
Yeesh, those aren't good justifications on her profile.
I don't mind removing the first and second but the third can stay in my opinion.
About the first rule, how about we update it instead of removing it?

In terms of this rule we have many repeated threads of failed attempts to try to downgrade the Universe from DB to 3-A, and we will have one to follow according to the user of the finite Universe, instead of these things continuing to continue over and over again, how about we do we do this with rule 1?

About the first rule, how about we update it instead of removing it?

In terms of this rule we have many repeated threads of failed attempts to try to downgrade the Universe from DB to 3-A, and we will have one to follow according to the user of the finite Universe, instead of these things continuing to continue over and over again, how about we do we do this with rule 1?
what are you proposing exactly? because what you are saying is already written in the rule

Ban downgrade threads and allow wank threads
Both are goddamn irritating ngl however I’m actually in-favor of only banning DB downgrades because it always the same old arguments without any additional proof to debunk the cosmology. No inconsistencies, no contradictory statement, like nothing. Definitely ban the wanking as well if it gets out of hand, but I’ve barely seen any highballing for DB on this wiki since the 2-C upgrade.

Both are goddamn irritating ngl however I’m actually in-favor of only banning DB downgrades because it always the same old arguments without any additional proof to debunk the cosmology. No inconsistencies, no contradictory statement, like nothing. Definitely ban the wanking as well if it gets out of hand, but I’ve barely seen any highballing for DB on this wiki since the 2-C upgrade.
You can't ban downgrades in general, that is just silly, and the so called "wank" also uses the same repeated arguments just like the so called "downgrade" also both do not have threads about it often, if anything the "wank" has more over the years

Just so anyone notices, the discussion rules against certain upgrades has "Without new evidence" as the key phrase where as some of the ones people wanted to make against certain downgrades has more to do with arguing out of ignorance against some basically face value evidence of a noticeable jump in power.

it was considered wank, i don't think it is with the new evidence tho
Fair enough
You really think these arguments were not brought by @Zamasu_Chan before ?
oh yeah the toeiverse statement was “debunked” as a flowery language and a way to hype up their powers when it wasn’t even power related I remmeber seeing that crt (Defintiely doesn’t use Jiku tho)

You can't ban downgrades in general, that is just silly, and the so called "wank" also uses the same repeated arguments just like the so called "downgrade" also both do not have threads about it often, if anything the "wank" has more over the years
I’m sure DB upgrades was banned when Goku was Low 2-C because of the same plea. The unreasonable and repetitive wank on DB has plummeted nowadays now we’re being surged with downgrade threads. Let’s just see how it’ll work out, if it gets out of hand we might have to reinstate rule 3.

I’m sure DB upgrades was banned when Goku was Low 2-C because of the same plea. The unreasonable and repetitive wank on DB has plummeted nowadays now we’re being surged with downgrade threads. Let’s just see how it’ll work out, if it gets out of hand we might have to reinstate rule 3.
If they keep repeating the same arguments over and over then of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back