• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Discussion Rules Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so anyone notices, the discussion rules against certain upgrades has "Without new evidence" as the key phrase where as some of the ones people wanted to make against certain downgrades has more to do with arguing out of ignorance against some basically face value evidence of a noticeable jump in power.
So I was here looking at it and we have a lot of complaints about duplicate threads, and even a staff member suggested creating a rule against it in the recent DB Universe demotion thread, I could only find these CRTs, but I remember having other topics being repeated to demote the Universe of DB and all cosmology

Let's update the first rule, so you can stop having endlessly repeating threads.

So I was here looking at it and we have a lot of complaints about duplicate threads, and even a staff member suggested creating a rule against it in the recent DB Universe demotion thread, I could only find these CRTs, but I remember having other topics being repeated to demote the Universe of DB and all cosmology

Let's update the first rule, so you can stop having endlessly repeating threads.
Endless repeated topics?

If it were five CRTs within 5 to 4 months I would agree. But the first CRT is from years ago and the other two are months apart. Like, not many.

Also, what do you propose? Because depending, it will be blocked by the rule to update the Universe to infinity again.

a thread from nearly a year ago
the third is very recent, and the second is from months ago, this is not a spam of threads to warrant a rule

i don't know what to tell you, the current rule already does what you are asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back