• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically they’re accepted as Different space times rn but unless you can prove the dimensional walls aren’t seperated by space and time which hasn’t been done
dimensional walls are not proof of space time on their own and mean little to nothing, also the fact that all universes are equally affect by time travel paradoxes and that none of them has any citation of being space times, also making them not space time anymore is the point of the thread

dimensional walls are not proof of space time on their own and mean little to nothing, also the fact that all universes are equally affect by time travel paradoxes and that none of them has any citation of being space times, also making them not space time anymore is the point of the thread
Pretty sure they’re good proof if guides state that’s why it’s only able to be traversed via teleportation but anyways DDM already countered that point that it just branches off of each other and can have a higher time that does so

Pretty sure they’re good proof if guides state that’s why it’s only able to be traversed via teleportation
no it doesn't, all that means is that it is another dimension, plus a showed with the angels, teleportation is not the only way

but anyways DDM already countered that point that it just branches off of each other and can have a higher time that does so
it can, but we always go with the least assumptions option, and since there is no evidence of a "higher time" outside of assumptions, we would go with the simpler option that they aren't space times

no it doesn't, all that means is that it is another dimension, plus a showed with the angels, teleportation is not the only way

it can, but we always go with the least assumptions option, and since there is no evidence of a "higher time" outside of assumptions, we would go with the simpler option that they aren't space times
I mean that just proves that Whis’s transportation is special as it’s shown to warp space and to be able to travel through different timelines so makes sense it’s not able to traverse through regular methods of transport but Whis has DT

Not really since the wiki explains that other space times can encompass others and it’s common in fiction
Correction, the only reason they were has been removed, RoSaT, so....
Iirc RoSaT being outside of the timeline was debunked by DDM as well

I also would like to remind you, that if staff members agrees that RoSaT is a part of timeline then all universes can indeed be argued to have separate time axis farely.
the rosat may not even clasify as a space time per the new standards, but alas will not discuss this further

the rosat may not even clasify as a space time per the new standards, but alas will not discuss this further
It'll. Just having different timeflow alone obviously will not as even different planets can have that if series is fairly scientific, but in normal circumstances separate realms with different timeflows are still more than enough proof. They just have to be separate realms. RoSaT still qualifies.

Lemme clear off different time flow stuff in accepted tier 2 revision.

• Just because a place have different timeflow doesn't means it's different realm in the first place, being different spacetime is far off.
  • Now that place is separate realm + different timeflow, now we have justification.

Is there anything that can be done with this?

The cosmology breakdown given in the Interval Specials for the Super Manga recently describe the introduction of the new characters and settings into different universes as crossing space and time.

I noticed now that there is mention of separate spacetimes here or something like that

just to point out that luffy's album is not talking about universes but timelines, and that the twiter posts is not talking specifically about universes either

Luffy brought up this album. And Executor made most of his statements here.
We know that all alternate timelines still exist after timeline changes.

Each timeline still has each of the 12 universes.

The universes have mirrored and parallel history.

This scenario sounds similar to the MCU Sacred Timeline, where one timeline contains multiple space-times. Am I misunderstanding something?

This scenario sounds similar to the MCU Sacred Timeline, where one timeline contains multiple space-times. Am I misunderstanding something?
Basically the gyst of it yes.

Edit: Also, it's been beaten like a dead horse, but flight from one to the other is impossible without Warp/Dimensional Travel. So them flying is once again not a counter argument against them being different timelines contrary to what keeps getting repeated.

Last edited:

well, none of the universes are stated to be space times, along with them not having the nescesary higher dimension separating them as space times should, but regular 3D space, plus they being able to be nevegated with physical flight, which should be impossible if they were space times as per our standards, the parallel history point is no different then different countries having different histories between them, i don't have any idea how it proves anything really

and that the twiter posts is not talking specifically about universes either
The twitter blog is talking about characters, however the translation is slightly off

It talking about characters that transcend space-time, starting from Beerus, God of Destruction. Now the contexts is interesting. each God of Destruction govern their respective universe, however Beerus is stated to transcend space-time, what do this mean in contexts he transcended the space-time of his own universe or Universe 7, this also scale to Angel like Whis and above. Also since they transcend space-time, they can well go to different universe

At this point i think it would be better if this thread its fully remade and be solely restricted to Staff.

And for me, i'm just no longer certain about anything at this point, although i do start to believe that separated universes should not longer be Low 2-C by default, as parallel universes be separated by only space may actually be the norm to most fictional series.

But if we go with the notion of universes be 3-A only, we may as well drop Tier 2 from DBS all together, as IZ never fully merged with the timeline.

At this point i think it would be better if this thread its fully remade and be solely restricted to Staff.

And for me, i'm just no longer certain about anything at this point, although i do start to believe that separated universes should not longer be Low 2-C by default, as parallel universes be separated by only space may actually be the norm to most fictional series.

But if we go with the notion of universes be 3-A only, we may as well drop Tier 2 from DBS all together, as IZ never fully merged with the timeline.
I agree, this thread is filled with unnecessary things.

the same thing will happen here, where almost none of the Staff appeared, creating a new one will only generate more vacuum, the same thing is happening here, where this same argument was used several times, no one is giving a shit about DB though DB should be rated highly as the verse is more than that

I don't remember exactly as it been a year or more since I have watched dragonball. But Zamasu wasn't merged with the past was he? As even after zeno erased him off, there was still a past.
The timeline itself was intact (as Goku and Trunks could travel back after Zeno's attack with the time machine), only the universes where wipe out.

IZ merging with Future 7 Universe and partially affecting Present 7 Universe, based on the supposed correct standard, would be High 3-A at most (as while he was affecting a vast portion of space-time, he wasn't affecting the entire space-time continuum).

The timeline itself was intact (as Goku and Trunks could travel back After Zeno's Attack), only the universes where wipe out.

IZ merging with Future 7 Universe and partially affecting Present 7 Universe, based on the supposed correct standard, would be High 3-A at most (as while he was affecting a vast portion of space-time, he wasn't affecting the entire space-time continuum).
in fact the timeline was erased, the time ring disappeared proving it.

The time machine doesn't exactly send you to that world, but another parallel world where no such thing happened.

The timeline itself was intact (as Goku and Trunks could travel back After Zeno's Attack), only the universes where wipe out.

Then I remembered correctly, I saw the past threads where it was discussed and accepted that IZ is low 2C, I saw ultima saying that even if IZ merged with part of timeline, he's still affecting uncountable infinite snapshots of 3A but yes, as per new standards and @DontTalkDT (which is not 100% maths based) affecting part of timeline even if it's entire past is still 3A unless entire timeline.

as stated on DB's website, where you go back to your time, that world you went back to is not the same.

Do you want to make RoSaT being normal Dimension rather than separate spacetime? Because this same DB site states that RoSaT has different time flow than earth because of different gravity.

The time machine doesn't exactly send you to that world, but another parallel world where no such thing happened.
Only the first time, after that it bring you to the same timeline over and over, otherwise Future Trunks wouldn't have been able to go back in time for the 2nd time to help in the Android Saga.

I don't care about RoSaT, what's the use of having a different spacetime and being the size of a planet? DB there are other larger dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back