• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Chou/Super Manga Chapter 6 #Spoilers!

For the first time Goku is being responsible by not letting gohan join lol

Super Dragon from Super Dragon Balls= Omnipotent, Omniscient

Zuno= Omniscient

Bulma builds new Dragon Radar.. Tides (Bulma's Elder sister) from Jaco arrives..TO build a new space ship..

Beerus Mysterious Fighter is te strongest person he ever fought in Universe 7 i guess...

Champa and Beerus while they were born fought over food because Beerus at Champa's puffs i think and many planets were destroyed.. since then they avoid fighting.. Hell there fight now would iterally destroy 3 planes of existence...

Jaco mentions there are tons of galaxies.. So throw that non canon 4 Galaxy argument you downplayers!

Enough for today

Champa destroying multiple planets in a fight with Beerus in the past should pretty much prove that he's also a galaxy buster, even if he looks like he could eat Beerus and still be hungry.

Deathstar786 said:
Super Dragon from Super Dragon Balls= Omnipotent, Omniscient
Zuno= Omniscient

Bulma builds new Dragon Radar.. Tides (Bulma's Elder sister) from Jaco arrives..TO build a new space ship..

Beerus Mysterious Fighter is te strongest person he ever fought in Universe 7 i guess...

Champa and Beerus while they were born fought over food because Beerus at Champa's puffs i think and many planets were destroyed.. since then they avoid fighting.. Hell there fight now would iterally destroy 3 planes of existence...

Jaco mentions there are tons of galaxies.. So throw that non canon 4 Galaxy argument you downplayers!

Enough for today
Downplayers eat your heart out (though not offending anyone just stop with the 4 galaxy BS)

i don't think anyone still believed the 4 galaxy thing to be honest

but this chapter should prevent any future arguments on the matter.

Back