• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Anime Revision

Or it could be referring to Otherworld, the Demon Realm, etc.

Your belief could actually be supported the alternate by Dende when Buu was about to collapse dimensional walls with his Vice Shout, but I don't think there's anywhere near enough evidence for that.
I don't agree with that :

"This is the fusion of Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta. The strongest warrior in the entire Universe, and probably in every dimension!!.........."

They said SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest being in the entire Universe which clearly refers to the Universe as whole including universe 7 with it's realms, so the second argument" and probably in every dimension..... " could probably refers to the alternate dimensions such us the movies and DBS too so prepare yourself for 2-C Gogeta upgrade

Universe rarely even refers to the otherworld or kaioushin realm (both Dabura in the anime and Daizenshuu never used it in this context). So it's still not enough evidence, and is only stated to be a possibility by this singular guide.

Universe rarely even refers to the otherworld or kaioushin realm (both Dabura in the anime and Daizenshuu never used it in this context). So it's still not enough evidence, and is only stated to be a possibility by this singular guide.
Alright then I agree

Even though I do agree with the same dimension logic regarding the movies, a lot of the other elements seem dubious GohanBlanco.

Are we going to argue that because Vegeta saw it once that he automatically knows the technique? Especially considering, even in Super Broly, Vegeta can't do it properly?

Or that GT is the sequel to the original Dragon Ball series? You mention to take everything literally from Toriyama but then conclude he's talking about the anime- either take it all literally or maybe we should understand that even with Toriyama there is room to determine what he's saying. Even the interview has the editors adding to Toriyama's statement "[just couldn't do]" for context.

I think there is a pretty clear difference between R2D2 shown as a cameo in Bulma's room and Cooler attacking the Earth in GT or the multitude of appearances of Gohan's Dragon in the anime, ignoring how false an analogy comparing another series to the same series here.

Also ByAsura, are you really agreeing with this? I don't want to strawman you with the arguments I'm presenting above.

I kind of see it as they're not entirely the same timeline linearly, but all timelines appear canon to GT eventually. Toei verse is a lot like Zelda in which there are three timelines but they all eventually merge into Breath of the Wild; with GT being Breath of the Wild. And cross timelines aside, there does seem to be power level statements carried over. And regardless of movies being separate, it would only be a downgrade for Pre Shadow Dragon saga possibly; the Shadow Dragons themselves more or less still have their own Unviersal feats/statements.

I kind of see it as they're not entirely the same timeline linearly, but all timelines appear canon to GT eventually. Toei verse is a lot like Zelda in which there are three timelines but they all eventually merge into Breath of the Wild; with GT being Breath of the Wild. And cross timelines aside, there does seem to be power level statements carried over. And regardless of movies being separate, it would only be a downgrade for Pre Shadow Dragon saga possibly; the Shadow Dragons themselves more or less still have their own Unviersal feats/statements.
There wouldn't be any downgrade for Pre Dragon saga since Base GT Goku has his own Galaxy-multi galaxy level feats and statements in GT so no

Well, it was more like a Galaxy level+ feat, and 3-B for some characters comes from characters upscaling from Janemba, but a slight downgrade is still a downgrade.

Well, it was more like a Galaxy level+ feat, and 3-B for some characters comes from characters upscaling from Janemba, but a slight downgrade is still a downgrade.
No, Base GT Goku was able to shake the hell by just powering up which is similar to Ssj3 goku shaking the After life which is still Galaxy level+, it was also stated that Super C17 can destroy the entire Galaxy IIRC as well as Baby, heck it was even stated Base GT Goku alone has the power to blow up an entire galaxy :

Are we going to argue that because Vegeta saw it once that he automatically knows the technique? Especially considering, even in Super Broly, Vegeta can't do it properly?

Also ByAsura, are you really agreeing with this? I don't want to strawman you with the arguments I'm presenting above.
It's not about Vegeta knowing the technique, it's about him even having knowledge of it. Vegeta didn't even know of the Fusion Dance during Fusion Reborn, at all, and called the moves completely ludicrous upon seeing them, while Goku didn't know Vegeta even saw it once in DBZ.

Edit: The reason is probably because the film came out in March of 1995, while episode 275 didn't even release until August of that same year. However, the manga chapter that 275 was adapted from came out months before the film's release. For reference, Vegeta died and Goku went back to Otherworld in 1994 in both the manga and anime.

It actually appears Vegeta's memory of the technique itself is faulty in DBS, only recognising it from something that Trunks said, which makes sense given how hard it would be to remember one dance you've never even done from 5-6 years ago. Remember that Gotenks also fused against Copy-Vegeta, and the real Vegeta didn't even care about his presence.

I told him "Personally, I'd say the movies are canon to an extent, but so highly contradicted that it should be separated anyway." I did disagree with some points, as a I showed above, but completely agree with the Fusion Reborn stuff.
No, Base GT Goku was able to shake the hell by just powering up which is similar to Ssj3 goku shaking the After life which is still Galaxy level+, it was also stated that Super C17 can destroy the entire Galaxy IIRC as well as Baby, heck it was even stated Base GT Goku alone has the power to blow up an entire galaxy
I'm going to have to check on those statements. They might be funamation.

Edit:
What would remain is Omega and Black Smoke Shenron's universal/galactic scale feats. Syn Shenron would backscale from being around 10x weaker than this, as would SSJ4/Full Power Goku and Vegeta.

In this arc, Goku surpassed everyone except Vegeta with Super Saiyan alone and outclassed Strongest Form 2 Baby, who surpassed Majuub at full power, while suppressed as an SS4 in the Baby Saga, so nobody would backscale from them, just upscale from GT.

Last edited:
Wrong. This is what he says before. I got them confused because he doesn't actually say that, at all.

That was the subs. You're the one providing mistranslations.

I'd appreciate it if you could find me the time stamp and episode of Baby/17's galaxy-destroying statements.

"This is so incredible." Then the thing about being small and having amazing power as he's charging up the kamehameha.

It's in the early half of episode 31 after 5:30. Watch the subs.

Even if this were true, which it isn't, lighting up only means illuminate.

Also, like I asked before, do you know where the galaxy destroying Baby and Super 17 stuff comes from?

This is so incredible." Then the thing about being small and having amazing power as he's charging up the kamehameha.
Alright but do we know how big the dimension was? Here's what I got :

7728510-7409445642-ddd79.png

Idk if this does even justify the dimension size in the first place lol

Goku just broke through one dimensional wall. The people controlling the game actually destroyed the whole place.

Sure. Maybe with an at most, though, given how we don't know where he was in Hell.

Kinda off topic y'all but is Frieza's Namek Busting calc getting removed? I thought it was weird for a Planet busting feat to go all the way up to 900 MegaFoe aka very high onto Solar System level.

Kinda off topic y'all but is Frieza's Namek Busting calc getting removed? I thought it was weird for a Planet busting feat to go all the way up to 900 MegaFoe aka very high onto Solar System level.
It was removed long ago. Frieza doesn't scale to that anymore. Toei peeps are 4-B only via upscaling now. Namek 'splosion was recalc'd to 1510 tenatons (High 4-C).

Last edited:
As I said in the OP, assuming the planet is 10x heaver and Earth-sized (I'm not even sure if gravity is linear like that IRL) gets 2.36008326e40 Joules.

Being 10x denser and still the same volume does raise the G's by 10. Being x times the radius thus X^3 times the volume only increases it by x though. Density and radius both effect it; it's kinda like Gravitational Potential energy.

This guy actually did a calculation.
There was an issue regarding whether gravity correlates to radius and that there ain't much indicated in the manga that says Planet Vegeta to be bigger in radius. But that's just what I hear, since DDM just said that radius and density still affect the gravity by a bit, so IDK.

@KLOL506

That 4-B calc is still listed on Cooler's profile though, lol.

Namek arc anime guys should really get downgraded all the way down to 4-C imo.

@KLOL506

That 4-B calc is still listed on Cooler's profile though, lol.

Namek arc anime guys should really get downgraded all the way down to 4-C imo.
What the heck, I could've sworn there was a big-ass thread to remove the calc from there.

Last edited:
Any "new" calculations should be put in a blog post and have it evaluated by calc group members.

Any "new" calculations should be put in a blog post and have it evaluated by calc group members.
The Daizenshuu calc was put in a blog post for Frieza's feat in DBS Broly and was rejected on the grounds on what I just said a bit over a year ago, those were the exact same reasons as to why Kep rejected the calc (You were there as well, DDM).

That being said however, like you yourself said, the radius and density of the planet's materials do affect the gravity so...

Speaking of which, what formula does the StarDestroyer calculator even use to figure out the mass of the planet via its gravity? I haven't found anything regarding it online.

I don't know the specific mathematical formula, but I know the default parameters you put in to find all the details are diameter/radius, gravity compared to Earth, and Height of observer. The third of which doesn't change anything regarding size or GBE.

Height of the observer is more for the horizon, IIRC.

As I said in the OP, assuming the planet is 10x heaver and Earth-sized (I'm not even sure if gravity is linear like that IRL) gets 2.36008326e40 Joules.
Why dont u think its same denser
Shouldnt 10x gravity increases the mass 1000x times with same density?!?!
I guess assuming the density same as earth isnt completely correct but I tell this case anyways

Why dont u think its same denser
Shouldnt 10x gravity increases the mass 1000x times with same density?!?!
I guess assuming the density same as earth isnt completely correct but I tell this case anyways
No. I assumed it was the same volume as the Earth, but with 10x the density.

Back