• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Anime Revision

Can some staff or experienced member summarise the conclusions here so far please?

I've had to delete this twice now, a guide from Club Dorothée (https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Dorothée), a company which bought the rights for the distribution of Dragon Ball Z in France says that the history of the movies is impossible to fit in the series.
3h3gbz7.jpg

xzUHEVh.jpg

If someone here knows French they can translate this accurately because I don't trust Google, wether you want to trust the guide is up to you.

" before anything else , you need to know that the fusion that gives birth to gogeta has absolutely nothing to do with th one from the TV show , in fact the story of the film cannot be registered in that of the show "

registered as in " it cannot fit into the story of the anime "

it also goes on to say
THE FUSION OF GOKU AND VEGETA
"fukkatsu no fusion !! Gokuh to vegeta " which translates to A NEW FUSION BETWEEN GOKU AND VEGETA is the name of the latest DBZ film that came out in japan . Just like all the other DBZ films this new story is impossible to fit into the chronology. If you absolutely had to do it , it would take place after Goku's return to the living world "

Okay. That should be fine then.

Do we have a plan for the intended scaling yet?

AFAIK, only calcs that get affected are 4-A for SSJ Broly level people and 3-C for SSJ3 level people, since those are the only calcs that come from movies. Kid Boo has a 4-A calc, so that can be used for the SSJ3 level people, but I'm not sure what could replace Broly's 4-A feat.

@Ant I do have a plan, but it relies on a few things. I'll post it soon.

@Ion The planet Vegeta feat is also being massively downgraded.

Actually if we consider that all Movies aren't Canon to DB GT then all characters from Baby saga should be downgraded to 4-B+, those from super C17 saga and above should still be 3-B to 3-A (due to them scaling from base GT Goku who shaked hell and heaven which it's still something that need to be calculated)

Imho, the actual timeframe may not be 100% the same as in the video, though, since Kaioshin talks about years.
The timeframe Shin was talking about was for 100s of planets. So I imagine the timeframe for destroying the galaxy will be much longer.

Back