• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drago vs Yhwach (5-B Versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragontime said:
Ehhh, but we're not regurgitating fan info from Wikia.The majority of these statements come from the official Bakugan website. The Bakugan Wikia is only for ability cards, and their names, because we can't watch a 4 season anime and jot down every ability for at least 100+ Bakugan.
As for the ability similar to Antithesis, here it is:

https://youtu.be/InUO68c3Mto?t=972

Although it says it absorbs G-Power from ability cards, G-Power is regarded as a gameplay mechanic. So it's technically absorbing the opponent's abilities, and you can use the power gained from them against the opponent.
Ichibe tried removing Yhwach's power and it didn't work. If antithesis didn't work against work, I don't see why Drago's would. Yhwach has better feats. Unless you can show them to me. It's not my problem nobody has scans or remembers the anime.

@Joseph Here is the problem here.

1) This stuff comes from the official Bakugan Website and thus is a canon source.

2) You're asking us to find an episode out of over 200 to find one little mention of an ability card for one Bakugan that has appeared thousands of time without using said ability. We only have ability info to go by. Not "scans" There is no manga only an anime and "fan" sources. As well as official websites.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Joseph Here is the problem here.
1) This stuff comes from the official Bakugan Website and thus is a canon source.

2) You're asking us to find an episode out of over 200 to find one little mention of an ability card for one Bakugan that has appeared thousands of time without using said ability. We only have ability info to go by. Not "scans" There is no manga only an anime and "fan" sources. As well as official websites.
By scans I mean screenshot. There are hundreds of them for tengen toppa gurren lagann on the internet

But Ichibe's power works in a different way, no?

He's simply transferring his physical state to the opponent and vice-versa.

We're not exchanging physical states here though.

@Joseph

1) That was from someone who was not on Drago's level. So I can easily see how Drago's would since he is on Yhwach's 5-B level.

2) Feats don't always mean said person's power is better. By this logic Yhwach should have not been curbstomped by Alphamon due to Yhwach has more feats with Almighty while Alphamon has none with Alpha Inforce.

"By scans I mean screenshot. There are hundreds of them for tengen toppa gurren lagann on the internet"

Bakugan is not as popular and does not have the same luxury.

>Copy Power

Drago can too and Yhwach has to "know" or "understand" Drago's power before he can copy it.

>Nullify power

Drago can as well and Yhwach cannot nullify a power unless he see's it. And if Drago uses Aero Dragon, he can ignore Yhwach's nullifying power since Aero Dragon could break through Sykuria Shield, a nullifying power on its own.

>Steal power

Again, Drago is able to do this as well and IIRC Yhwach can only steal power from the Sternritter.

>Absorb Drago

How?

>Change the future where Drago dies and change his death

Someone who has time/space hax and nullifying hax should be able to no sell this

I still would like to know how Yhwach is stopping Drago from completely nullifying the Almighty all together with abilties like Ultimate Drago and Flame Strider.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But of course we need to add them to the file or what we say means nothing :)
To be fair we would have by now, but Drago's profile is currently locked, so we haven't....

ProfessorKukui4Life said:

>Steal power

>Absorb Drago

>I still would like to know how Yhwach is stopping Drago from completely nullifying the Almighty all together with abilties like Ultimate Drago and Flame Strider.
>Steal power

Yhwach stole Ichibei's bankai.

>Absorb Drago

Just as he absorbed Soul King and AIzen.

What time hax? I didn't get to know what time hax Drago has. Lille Barro has spatial hax which is useless against Yhwach

>I still would like to know how Yhwach is stopping Drago from completely nullifying the Almighty all together with abilties like Ultimate Drago and Flame Strider.

I would like to know what's the best power Drago has nullified. Nullifying fire ball jutsu isn't very impressive, Almighty is causality and future manipulation. Any example of Drago's power nullification?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But of course we need to add them to the file or what we say means nothing :)
I've posted all of Drago's current hax and abilities on your message wall. Have you checked?

Go on with the thread, no derailment intended.

"I would like to know what's the best power Drago has nullified. Nullifying fire ball jutsu isn't very impressive, Almighty is causality and future manipulation. Any example of Drago's power nullification?"

It would nullify any ability that currently exist in Bakugan. So from Naga to Razenoid .

[I]@Joseph619 said:
Still, Drago is capable of doing that as well so it doesnt matter.

Drago isnt a spiritual being so I hardly doubt he is absorbable by Yhwach.

Well he with the Perfect Core's power is able to manipulate Space and Time. Although this form of Drago doesnt have the full powers of the Core, he is linked to it and can draw upon power from the core so he should be able to use the same abilities to a lesser extent. Besides, comparing fodder like Lille Barro to Drago is a horrible reason why Yhwach would counter it.

Ultimate Dragon and Flame Strider nullify all of an opponents abilities all together so it isnt limited to a single power or attack. So if Yhwach tries using the Almighty against Drago and Drago uses either move, the Almighty itself is getting nulliifed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I would like to know what's the best power Drago has nullified. Nullifying fire ball jutsu isn't very impressive, Almighty is causality and future manipulation. Any example of Drago's power nullification?"
It would nullify any ability that currently exist in Bakugan. So from Naga to Razenoid .
I don't see any significant abilities that would trouble Yhwach. The time manipulation isn't even explained. Not to mention any ability can be taken out of context (since there's no explanation for 90% of their abilities)

@Joseph Time Slow to a complete Time Stop. Basically his powers come from simple creator, Universe Stablizer/Controller stuff. The infinity core is quite literally everything. So he draws from to powers of the Infinity Core. i.e all Bakugan. Which Drago has all the abilities of. Actually Drago has this ability.

Complete Resurrection (comes from Falconeer, who can resurrect and reverse any "wrong done to him", and Skyress)

Actually @Dragon that would only count for Vestroian Bakugan, not all Bakugan in existence. Drago only gets every Bakugan ability when he gets Code Eve's power.

But still, it doesnt really change much. With the kind of hax Bakugan has Drago doesnt even need anywhere remotely close to half of the verse's hax to win against Yhwach.

So looks like Drago only steals stats, not abilities. Which would be useless against Yhwach since Ichimonji does the same and Yhwach can restore his stats. So Yhwach still wins.

Wrong. We agreed it would steal actual abilities and we're likely going to discuss it on another thread.

Besides, Drago doesnt need Atomic Brave to beat Yhwach he can still Nullify the Almighty and make Yhwach powerless.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wrong. We agreed it would steal actual abilities and we're likely going to discuss it on another thread.
Besides, Drago doesnt need Atomic Brave to beat Yhwach he can still Nullify the Almighty and make Yhwach powerless.
Yeah I am not buying it. I will see Cal's response, since game mechanics is being abused here I suspect.

@Joseph Cal's response is not the factual response you think it is. While I respect Cal, his judgment on this is not the end all be all. Atomic Brave will work here.

It isnt game mechanics. I'll try to explain.

See, in Bakugan brawls, when a Bakugan uses any ability it will either increase or decrease an opponents G-power, regardles of what hax they use during the brawls. Thats the whole purpose of their abilities. It's not like a pokemon battle where pokemon use actual hax against each other. So, as an example:

Say if a Ventus Bakugan uses an ability to fire wind at an Aquos Bakugan. The Bakugan will still be blasted by wind, but for the actual brawl their G-power would be effected and thats the only thing that matters in a brawl. Basically, the purpose of Bakugan is for opposing Bakugan to use moves and techniues that, despite the hax, would effect the others G-power and make them lose.

So, in this case, Atomic Brave is an ability that has the opponents ability applied to the user. But in a brawl, only the moves G-power is applied since thats what all Bakugan abilities in a brawl effect to be considered winning/losing. Thats why its considered game mechanics for only G-power to be applied, despite the entire ability being stolen.

So outside game mechanics, like for Vs debating, we ignore that mechanic and instead of G-power being applied, the entire ability is being applied as it makes no sense on how stats are applied when most abilities in vs debating don't involve stats at all. So the only way for this ability to work in a vs battle is to apply the entire ability and its hax effects.

Does that make sense?

Honestly not gonna keep this open. It's just gonna end up like Yhwach vs Alphamon all over again. I won't be dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back