• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drago vs Yhwach (5-B Versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitz Dragonoid (Stand)
Yhwach SK absorbed
Blitz Drago vs Yhwach

Speed is Equalized

Both are Bloodlusted

Yhwach threatens the Bakugan homeworld and wishes to take over it as a means of testing his power. Drago obviously wont stand for his and in a fit of rage, he will do anything needed to take him down.

Distance: 1000 Kilometers

Drago votes- 3

Yhwach votes- 1

Inconclusive- 0

GO!

I think Drago's spatial and time manipulation give him the victory. He can use his time manipulation to nullify the Almighty.

Yhwach with his causality and future manipulation. All of Drago's actions will be nullified unless he can stop time.

466a0a3185d9f95d70da11823158d950 zpsbmm0pt9e

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Drago 2 (God-King and Gimmy)
Yhwach 1 (Joseph)
Do their votes even count? They didn't even explain how Drago can win. Even Lille Barro has spatial manipulation, that won't do anything to Yhwach.

Blitz Drago should be able to use it. He can access the Cores power (and is linked to it at all times) so even though Blitz Drago isn't like Perfect Drago, he should be able to use the same abilities just to a lesser extent. But I could be wrong.

Hmm, also Yhwach doesn't have access to the Sternritter's powers. So, the image you posted wouldn't really mean anything here. I think it was Nianzol that was doing that.

yhwach with the almighty stomps lel

tell me why wouldn't yhwach be able to see him manipulating time in the future as he is capable of looking over every possible future and all evens that are going to happen as he sees him manipulating time in the future he becomes immune to the ability and rolls over him.

Also, Yhwach isnt the only one who can nullify someones hax.

Drago has abilities such as Ultimate Dragon and Flame Strider, which nullifies the opponents abilities. And with Aero Dragon, he can ignore Power and Hax Nullification too since this ability allowed him to break Silent Naga's Sykuria Shield .

So if Drago uses either ability here the Almighty itself will basically get Nullified. If im right anyway.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, Yhwach isnt the only one who can nullify someones hax.
Drago has abilities such as Ultimate Dragon and Flame Strider, which nullifies the opponents abilities. And with Aero Dragon, he can ignore Power and Hax Nullification too since this ability allowed him to break Silent Naga's Sykuria Shield .

So if Drago uses either ability here the Almighty itself will basically get Nullified. If im right anyway.
What sort of time manipulation does Drago have? Spatial manipulation won't do anything to Yhwach

Frozone54666 said:
Drago for reasons above
What reason? Yhwach can copy power, nullify power, steal power, absorb Drago, change the future where Drago dies, change his own death. What can drago do to stop it?

Joseph619 said:
What reason? Yhwach can copy power, nullify power, steal power, absorb Drago, change the future where Drago dies, change his own death. What can drago do to stop it?
There are still revisions ongoing for Drago, through one of his abilities, any ability used by the opponent is instead given to Drago, So, anything Yhwach uses, Drago uses it on Yhwach instead.

Please read here for further explanation. I am just making a point here, as soon as I vote, then you can count it.

Dragontime said:
There are still revisions ongoing for Drago, through one of his abilities, any ability used by the opponent is instead given to Drago, So, anything Yhwach uses, Drago uses it on Yhwach instead.
Please read here for further explanation. I am just making a point here, as soon as I vote, then you can count it.

So that's like Uryu Ishida's Anti Thesis? That won't do anything to Yhwach. Yhwach would simply pick a future where that ability doesn't work. You're forgetting Yhwach can nullify, copy and abosrb abilities as well. He can also absorb the opponent physically

Can you post some scans for Bakugan please? I want to see how the abilities work in real, not from wiki writings.

Joseph619 said:
Can you post some scans for Bakugan please? I want to see how the abilities work in real, not from wiki writings.
Not all are seen, just detailed I believe. Pretty much like the Royal Knights from Digimon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Joseph619 said:
Not all are seen, just detailed I believe. Pretty much like the Royal Knights from Digimon.
So aren't many of them just speculative then? How do we know how well they work in combat? All of Yhwach's abilities have multiple feats.

Same could be said for all the Royal Knights. We simply go by the wording to get a definition. Also they all work in combat because they are ability cards in the human world that are to be used in battle.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Same could be said for all the Royal Knights. We simply go by the wording to get a definition. Also they all work in combat because they are ability cards in the human world that are to be used in battle.
That and they all come from canon sources. As well as most of the descriptions going into detail about how they are applicable in combat in the first place.

Unfortunately, I am not able to do so atm. because that would require me to rewatch most of the anime. You could probably ask GimmyJibbsJr or ProfessorKukui4Life. I do believe most of the powers are based on statements, such as the Bakugan official website linked in the original forum post. Along with the official Bakugan wiki.

• Future Modification: Yhwach states that the true power of The Almighty is the ability to transform the future. He utilizes this power by setting up traps where he knows his opponents will be and attacking them before they can even begin their own attacks. He also uses this power to break Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu and his hollow horn. He can also maneuver around any defense and countermeasure they use to protect themselves in order to facilitate his attacks. Also, by using this power, Yhwach states that all Bankai have already been destroyed in the future. He has also shown to be able to revive himself after death by rewriting the future to where he did not die.
    • Power Intuition: Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally.
      • Reactionary Power Immunity: That power will not only be unable to defeat him, but become unable to harm him in any way.
  • Concussive Force: Yhwach can fire blasts of force powerful enough to send combatants as powerful as Yoruichi Shihōin and Ichigo Kurosaki flying from his hands.
  • Consumption: Yhwach can consume other beings via physical contact, including higher beings and in doing so, absorbs their powers and energy, and can contain their great essence within his body, making their power his own. The process can vary in length, being instant with those lower in power than him and taking longer for more powerful beings.
That's from Yhwach's page. If so, it's more inconclusive than anything. Drago's power doesn't simply exchange the effects of the battle between opponents. Anything Yhwach uses will be used on Yhwach instead. Rewrites future to one where ability doesn't work? Boom, Yhwach's abilities don't work. .

Consumption of Drago would require a prolonged period of physical contact. I don't think that's happening here.

So nobody has a single scan from bakugan? I don't see the point in debating here, I would rather use my own knowledge than regurgitate fan info from wikia.

So by this logic you aren't gonna debate in any thread that has Alphamon or Jesmon on it due to the abilities never been seen on screen?

Joseph619 said:
So nobody has a single scan from bakugan? I don't see the point in debating here, I would rather use my own knowledge than regurgitate fan info from wikia.
What is said "fan info" is all we have?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Joseph619 said:
What is said "fan info" is all we have?
I am talking about bakugan wiki

Ehhh, but we're not regurgitating fan info from Wikia.The majority of these statements come from the official Bakugan website. The Bakugan Wikia is only for ability cards, and their names, because we can't watch a 4 season anime and jot down every ability for at least 100+ Bakugan.

As for the ability similar to Antithesis, here it is:

https://youtu.be/InUO68c3Mto?t=972

Although it says it absorbs G-Power from ability cards, G-Power is regarded as a gameplay mechanic. So it's technically absorbing the opponent's abilities, and you can use the power gained from them against the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back