• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I mean tbf its cause everyone in his verse can negate his regen and slap him. If someone couldn't negate the regen would it work?

Drakengard/Nier/Nier Automata: Well I mean Dracula can wreck this verse but I have a feeling Dracula in his base form would be interested in making Caim, Nier and B2 as his slaves.

One Piece: Dracula wrecks this verse but is curious on trying to find the One Piece.

DOOM: Dracula may struggle a little against the demon hord but the real challange can be Doom Slayer but given the feats Dracula possess he may able to defeat Doom Slayer and possibly make him his slave that is if Doom Slayer would allow that to happen.

Nasuverse: Dracula will have an annoying time in fighting people like Gilgamesh, Karna and many more characters but would soon fail and possibly die against the Nasuverse characters.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: Dracula stomps but would probably be curious in Wolf (the main character) and the whole Divine Dragon issue.

(I know it isn't much sorry about that)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Since when does Mid-Godly neg Mindhax?
Mindhax is harming the mind,
Mid Godly is you being able to come from a destroyed mind
if the mind is destroyed sure but if it's just regular mind manipulation then no he just gets his mind controlled no damage to regenerate from

Touhou:all the lunarian gods and amitabha strikes him down

cthulu mythos:rekt by the old ones straight away

undertale:*dogsong plays*

chinese mythology:qi tian da sheng sun wukong rekts him

scp foundation:rekts him

BO-bobo-bobobo:pretty sure he would not live to tell the tale

wwarhammer 40k:celexus assassin was enough

madoka magica:nope

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Clears

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: Clears the heroes, though I have no idea how he would kill the kwamis

Dragon Ball: Pretty sure he clears it. Might have trouble with some of the 2-Bs though.

Pokémo: Beats most of the verse, but loses to the creation trio. Even lake trio might be enough

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): Probably beats most of the verse, but I'm not certain he can deal with Solaris's temporal omnipresence

As for Archie Sonic, I'm pretty sure the 2-As stomp him. He might also get absorbed by the sword of acorns

He clears any other Sonic though

Kamen Rider: clears most only oma-zi oh can beat him

Marvel:clears heralds but gets stomped by strange and abstracts

DC:clears heroes but get beaten by the high tiers

Tensei Slime:clears a lot but gets beaten by the slime

Digimon: 5D mind and soul hax

Mlp:clears

Japanese Mythology: Dracula gets wrecked.

Norse Mythology: Dracula gets eaten by World Serpant.

Greek Mythology: Hades has a new soul to snack on.

Akame ga Kill: Dracula stomps the verse but would probably make Tatsumi, Akame and Esdeath his slaves.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Dracula gets destroyed when he tries to attack the Dai-Gureen gang.

Star Wars: Dracula might be able to stomp some parts of the verse but when in the Legends continutity Dracula gets destroyed.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
They're conceptual beings. To destroy them you need to erase the concept itself the kwami embodies
Dracula can do that, he is also capable of affecting type 2 conceptual beings, like Death. He is also able to erase them

@Ragna. Dracula stomps japanese and norse mythology, the world serpent is 4-B at most, the top tier of japanese mythology is a haxless baseline Low 2-C. And both of them don't resist Dracula's passives, which auto screw them over at the start of the fight. Same thing happens with greek mythology, The only one who can beat dracula in greek mythology would be Zeus

Dragon Ball - Possibly clears, might have some issues with the higher tier 2-Bs though, so I can't say for sure at face value.

Pokemon - Clears the majority, though he doesn't get past CRT or Arceus.

Gurren Lagann - Dracula gets stomped.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Clears.

Warhammer 40,000 - Dracula gets destroyed.

Naruto - Clears.

Kid Icarus - Clears.

Warhammer 40,000: Dracula gets eaten and devored by the verse.

Shaman King: Dracula does stomp the verse but will run into trouble when he comes across Hao Asakura who has the Great Spirit would dismantle Dracula.

Digimo: Clears most Rookie - Mega Digimon although he gets absolutely wrecked by a few including Dracmon (the irony) and he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell against Top and God Tiers like the Royal Knights, GranDracmon (once again, the irony) or SGDL, the latter of which are basically him, but infinitely stronger and more potent.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Kemono Jihe: Solos

BlazBlue: Gets destroyed

Guilty Gear: Dunno if he can actually win this one. It's a toss up.

Under Night In-Birth: Solos

Persona (Verse): After upgrades I think he gets destroyed.

Nipponverse: He may outhax them, and I dunno if they can actually kill him despite their massive AP advantage.

Oh well that case then

Saints Row:Solos

Darksiders:Solos, unless the Horsemen have the seven seals broken then he stops

SCP:Foundation:Stops

Rayman:Solos

Starcraft:Stops

Crysis:Solos

Vampire Hunter D:Stops

Earthworm Jim:Solos

Shadow Warrior:Solos

Asura's Wrath Stops, but it's debateable.

Ninja Gaiden:Solos

Viewtiful Joe:Solos

Tatsunoko Productions:Stops

Re:Creator:Stops

Vanquish:Solos

Ninja Blade:Solos

I know there is more, but that's all I want to say for now.

Also,

Blue's Clues and Calvin and Hobbes: Dracula murders my childhood

Battle for Dream Island: Passively Solo's, feel bad for X, Ruby, Gelatin, Woody, and Bubble especially because I can't picture their childlike personality getting destroyed by Dracula (Although I would feel glad for Flower, Match, and Two to get killed by Dracula)

Ninja Gaiden: Solos the verse.

Death Note: Solos the verse.

Star Wars: Well he would solo the canon. Als in the Legend's Continuity there are some things that might trip Dracula up a few times and not sure if he would live.

Does anyone in SW Legends have 4D stuff? Iirc Drac's probably got the mindhax resist to cover himself there.

Back