• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downstreamers VS Living Tribunal

Based on what BlaLig said about the Downstreamers in the Death vs DS thread, Downstreamers are like High High-1B and I think they should be more powerful than LT. Also LT doesn't have Regenerationn? then LT can't do anything to permantly kill Downstreamers because of their high godly regen while Downstreamers can probably kill LT due to his lack of regen

well, tbf for Living Tribunal, if he doesn't have Regen at all then there'd be no New Living Tribunal at all. (or was LT restored by Reed Richards? My memory is bit foggy)

But 'At least High 1-B' against 'High 1-B', hmm, I wonder if 'At least' here means anything...

well, Azathoth (Staff member) thought Downstreamers should be High 1-B at minimum (I was the one who proposed it). Downstreamers could create any universes that could be described by mathematics (or are mathematical structures). Well, actually Azathoth agree that Downstreamers is a 'likely/Possibly Tier 1-A' (again, an upgrade proposed by me), but Antvasima said : 'at least High 1-B is fine but anymore than that would be speculation'.

Anything that could be described mathematically is a go in the Manifoldverse. Mind you, it wasn't explicitly stated that Downstreamers made 'impossible universes'. It's just my interpretation. The trilogy itself repeatedly said : "all possible worlds must happen, somewhere in the Manifold".

But if my understanding is correct then even 'impossible worlds' could be described mathematically. Multiverse that contains Worlds with different logics and Metaphysics. Of course, there are many kind of 'impossibles', but I won't get into that. This is level IV Multiverse/Ultimate Multiverse.

Someone once take it further, that a level IV Multiverse does contain everything. That even whole DC Multiverse (including Overvoid itself) could be contained within this mathematical multiverse. This is probably the reason why level IV Multiverse could be said to be similar to Modal Realism or radical platonism (according to wikipedia).

Manifoldverse itself consists of Infinite Manifolds (level IV Multiverses), which have infinite recursions to the structure (something about 'endless hierarchies of life and mind'). This 'hierarchy' is probably separate from 'dimensions' (like universes with Hilbert Space for example, which should already be contained in one of the Manifolds). So, if a level IV Multiverse contains every kind of universes then it must have some kind of 'Composite Hierarchy' (quite literally, I think). So this 'endless hierarchies' possibly 'above' 'dimensions' entirely.

@BlaLig

I doubt that they can contain the Overvoid, even if they're 1-A. The Overvoid represents the paper and it's only weakness is that The Writer can force her/his will on it

If The Downstreamers are above the Overvoid then they should be atleast atleast High 1-A or a questionable omnipotent

@TheSandman

You're right. Its possible to create plane of 'complete nothingness' (not from concept of 'nothing', just, 'not') but I doubt it will the same as Overvoid (the name 'Overvoid' is bit misleading *lol*, I thought it is just a 'Void', turns out it is cosmic background which happen to subsume everything within DC)

Downstreamers. They are full level 4 multiversal whereas LT is level 3 or not full level 4 one. He has been killed by the ones who died from the bomb which destroyed few 100Ks of universes. It may be a stomp match.

Jockey-1337 said:
Downstreamers. They are full level 4 multiversal whereas LT is level 3 or not full level 4 one. He has been killed by the ones who died from the bomb which destroyed few 100Ks of universes. It may be a stomp match.
Even the Ivory Kings died?

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Even the Ivory Kings died?
Yes, everyone of them.

"They are essentially almost 1-A", doesnt mean they are at the top of high 1-B. I mean they are OP in their own way, but there are others out there. Anyhow wouldnt this be a clear stomp in DT's favor?.

If it's the High 1-B key, TLT gets rekt.

Otherwise, OG 1-A TLT stomps

Wasn't Living Tribunal always 1-B? Then again, tiers change so constantly, I have a hard time keeping them straight sometimes.

Back