• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Scion's speed

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Warrior Entity Scio is MFTL+ now. But as an Entity, it wasn't capable of controlling its course in space until it got the powers to warp gravity and space, implying that these are vital to how it is able to travel across such great distances.

From the Entity interlude, interlude 26,

"This time, they are capable of moving, of controlling their course. Gravity, warping space.
The entity recalls all of this as it swims through the void and makes its way to the next target. It can reach back into the depths of its memory to recall all of what came before."
I dunno why I thought MFTL+ was logical ever, to be honest; the Entities traveled first by slowly drifting across space over time, and then by warping space, and even if that wasn't explicit the fact that they have transportation powers vastly superior to what Doormaker is capable of means they could probably just teleport or portal such distances anyways.

So downgrade to Unknown.

"sure yeah"-you

that's kinda what happens when you discuss threads before making them but yeah

I was thinking of making such a thread myself; glad to see it was brought up seperately. This is fine to apply, I believe.

Back