• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Elfman

"Fought and matched Madmole"

No. He failed to even scratch the latter, and he matched nothing. Madmole just has very little offensive power, being a defensive fighter, so Elfman didn't take too much damage (tough was still pushed out of his Take-Over). Elfman is High-7A at the very best, never doing anything more impressive than fighting Ajeel, whom he hard-countered at the time and had help against. The one on-screen hit we see him deliver to Madmole wound up doing 0 damage to Madmole and injuring Elfman's arm. That's not matching anyone, just as Mira failed to match Skullion. Diabolos just retreated because the fight was pointless, but they were both uninjured, and presumably would've won had the fight continued. (Gray defeated Elf + Mira just after, and Skullion defeated Gray. Not a big brainer here.)

Elfman should be just a hint above Lucy.

I agree with you on neither mira nor elfman matched madmole or skullion but he scales above lucy and lucy is 6-C now. So he is still
6-C

There are a lot of things wrong here, first of lla weakened Elfman could damage Madmole who was stated Riess, the ghost dragon eater, to be comparable to Base Natsu. Elfman could also tank Star dress Mix which took one of Metro's wood Golems, the same Golem that Gajeel could barely damage at first, and was damaged by. Skullion also said that they likely couldn't defeat Elfman and Mira so they decided to retreat.

So Elfman is 6-C.
Thats not what the scans says at all it says there stronger than what they thought they were. And the next page shows they retreated because kyria and reiss was defeated and dis not know if their were too many enemies or if ft was that strong.

Skullion literally says that he's unsure if they can beat a slightly weakened Elfman and Mira, we can clearly see damage marks on them as well so they defiantly scale to them both.
I never said they didnt scale i said they did not match them as seen through ever time we see the fight they are loosing and in the scan you post mira admits they cant defeat them. Also never said they didnt damage them. I said thats not what the scan says at all. And skullion never once states he is unsure of winning against them just there stronger than he expected.

Even if Elfman isn't on par with Madmole, Madmole still said that he and Mirajane were impressive.

Also, as I stated within my thread here, Elfman basically stomped Loki (who is a 6-C), so he is definitely a 6-C. Besides, even when he and Mira were weakened, the 2 of them together gave Base Gray the fight of his life (given that he looks terrible afterwards).

Even if Elfman isn't on par with Madmole, Madmole still said that he and Mirajane were impressive.

Also, as I stated within my thread here, Elfman basically stomped Loki (who is a 6-C), so he is definitely a 6-C. Besides, even when he and Mira were weakened, the 2 of them together gave Base Gray the fight of his life (given that he looks terrible afterwards).
This thread was made before star dress lucy and base gray were 6-C

Back