• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: X791 Revisions... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Lamy should not be scaling to Lucy at all after looking more into the scaling

For one, her one feat of scaling is all about attacking and hurting Saggitarius, who is no tank and isn't notably one of Lucy's stronger spirits, he's very low-end strength wise. And Base Elfman is casually taking out a bunch of these Lamy's. Now Base Elfman and Weretiger Elfman were getting ****** up bad by Bacchus, and then Bacchus procceeds to get extremely casually one-shot by Tartaros Sting. Dude didn't even use magic, just took this man out with a single hand. As we know, this Sting is consistently comparable to Base Natsu level people. We clearly see Lucy level people aren't getting one-shot or taken out by Base Natsu level people, so no matter how ya look at it, this Lamy shit makes 0 sense. I chalk it up to an outlier.

Now this means that Base Elfman and Bacchus essentially go back to being fodder and Low 7-B off the top of my head, but eh, I'm ok with that, they have like 0 impressive feats outside of fighting each other.

Secondly, Base Wendy should be scaling to Juvia and Lucy level. Wendy very clearly is shown fighting Lucy level people like the Garou Knights and is also capable of fighting and matching Sherria, who fought and matched Juvia. So yeah, Base Wendy would be Lucy level. Now this would mean that Base Ezel is scaling to 4x Lucy level, which would make him be 7-B+ (62 Megatons). Now no one else but Dragon Force Wendy scales to Ezel, as Ezel pretty much exists in a scaling vacuum and isn't directly compared to the other Nine Demon Gates, so yeah, no one else scales to him.

Sorry for not posting scans immediately, it's late as hell and I just had to make this CRT because of how angry doing the edits for a previously ended CRT made me with all the issues.

I would agree with all this (and I do agree with the Wendy and Ezel stuff), but didn't Lamy fight and match Virgo?

Also, this would mean that Elfman's Beast Soul can somehow make him go from 2.9 megatons to 53.5 megatons in X791. LOL

Last edited:
So we have two solutions

1. Separate Elfman into a Tartaros and Pre-Tartaros Key

2. Nuke Lamy Scaling

So we have two solutions

1. Separate Elfman into a Tartaros and Pre-Tartaros Key

2. Nuke Lamy Scaling
I support the first one.

Lamy clearly fought Virgo equally, so its not an outlier. And she was clearly portrayed as a threat to Lucy.

I also have a potential 3rd option: Separate the Lamy who fought Lisanna and Lucy from her other clones.

It's not a good idea but might as well throw it out there.

Ok, well I can agree to #1, which wouldn't require any changes to Lamy

What does everyone think about the Wendy changes?

Laughs in X793 DF Wendy not being scaled to Pre-Elentear Base Natsu
z4mMg9u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back