• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WOW I am so glad to get this of my chest!

Okay everyone, brace yourselves.

So Star Dress Mix Lucy one-shot Animal Soul Lisanna, who is equal to normal Star Dress Lucy (as Lucy had to dodge her attacks and Lisanna easily restrained her when she was distracted), and Star Dress Lucy is about the same as Base Natsu, so Lisanna should be comparable to Base Natsu as well.

Keep in mind that people who have the 3x multiplier (Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel and Yokai Lucy) have been unable to one-shot Natsu, with the following being examples:
  • Base Natsu tanking hits from Yokai Lucy:
  • Base Natsu tanking hits from ISDM Gajeel:

Thus, for the same reason that any one in X792 who one-shots a Spriggan tier is considered >= X792 DF Gajeel (since he did not one-shot Bloodman), Star Dress Mix Lucy should be >= 3x Lucy (and those on her tier, like Base Natsu).

This supported by how Lucy and her 2 Spirits seriously doubted that they could win against Mira in a 3-on-1, and yet despite knowing Mirajane's power (and Elfman's), Lucy was confident that her Star Dress Mix could take out both Mirajane and Elfman. Of course, they only took a moderate amount of damage apiece, yet the fact that Lucy thought that her Star Dress Mix had a much better chance against BOTH Mira and Elfman than her 3 spirits did against JUST Mirajane heavily implies that Star Dress Mix Lucy >>> Star Dress Lucy + 2 Spirits.

One last supporting feat for how SDM Lucy is grossly stronger than her normal self is how her Star Dress Mix one-shot multiple Yokai, which her spirits could not one shot on their own.

Speaking of Mirajane, let's look at all the evidence that shows how she (and X793 Elfman) is way above Base Natsu tier people and should likely scale to Star Dress Mix Lucy,

1. She and Elfman tanked Lucy's Star Dress Mix blast with only a bit of damage, which as mentioned above was heavily implied to be stronger than Lucy and 2 of her Spirits together.
2. Speaking of, just the fact that Mira is heavily implied to be >= Lucy and 2 of her spirits in a 3-on-1 (and all 3 of them are comparable to Natsu) speaks volumes about her power.
3. Gray thought that even with his Devil Slayer Mark, he didn't stand any chance against Mira, even though his Devil Slayer Magic gave him a type advantage (since Mirajane does have Devil Blood, as shown in the scene with Lamy).
4. Also, Mirajane could kill one of Metro’s Golems with a blast despite being exhausted, the same Golems that Gajeel couldn’t damage even with his iron scales (which multiply his AP by several times). Keep in mind that the only other person who could do this is Star Dress Mix Lucy, who when she did it likely wasn't as exhausted as Mirajane was (before the blast, that is).
5. Lastly, she matched Skullion, who took exactly zero damage from Devil Slayer Gray's attack before one-shotting him.

Speaking of Skullion, I highly believe that he and Kiria (NOT Madmole) are probably above those on Base Natsu's tier in terms of AP. Let's look at the reasons:

• A. When Kiria fought Natsu and Erza in their Base forms, she was taking the fight way less seriously than them for the whole first fight.
  • B. Kiria easily one-shot an off-guard Star Dress Lucy (who is comparable to base Natsu/Gajeel).
    • Note how throughout the entire short fight between them, Kiria effortlessly cuts her Star Dress to pieces and is toying with her.
  • C. Natsu needed to fight alongside Beginning of Timeskip Dragon Force Wendy (who is about as powerful as Base Natsu) just to match Skullion.
  • D. In Erza's real fight with Kiria on the ship, she only won due to her Fire Armor's fire resistance giving her an edge over Kiria when Natsu's flames were heating up the ship, as that seemed to weaken Kiria somewhat while doing nothing to Erza thanks to her fire-proof armor. Even after using a nasty attack on Kiria, Kiria still got up and was ready to fight, though this could be more due to her nature since she was still roughed up.
  • E. Yes Kiria was indeed stomped by Laxus, but she wasn't one-shot, while Wraith-Makarov (who is comparable to Base Natsu) was one-shot by FDKM Natsu, who is equal to Laxus. Also, even when Base Erza used an armor with lightning resistance, Laxus destroyed the armor with one blow. Of course, she was still roflstomped, but it shows that she is likely more durable than "base" Erza by a sizable margin.
  • F. Yes Madmole is equal in power to Natsu, but I think that the reason he is below the other 2 in AP is likely due to him sacrificing a bit of Attack Power for that ridiculous durability he has (I mean having durability that is 100x your attack power is kind of nuts).
    • There's nothing that actually says that Madmole is equal to Kiria and Skullion, and note that Wraith only compared Base Natsu to Madmole and not all 3 of them.
  • G. Mirajane was considered way stronger than the likes of Devil Slayer Gray and the combined trio of Lucy, Loke, and Virgo (never mind that she was barely hurt by an attack that one-shot Lisanna, who was equal to Star Dress Lucy), yet Skullion matched her blow for blow. Yes Madmole did help fight her and Elfman, but it seemed to be implied that it was more due to his durability than anything else, as shown by how Elfman took a lot of damage when he punched Madmole.
  • H. As I mentioned before, Skullion took exactly zero damage from Devil Slayer Gray and then one-shot him.

In short:

1. Star Dress Mix Lucy should be upgraded to being >= 3x her normal power, aka 51.6 gigatons. Actually, it wouldn't be out of the question to upgrade her to Baseline 6-C+ since she is most likely above 3x for the reasons above, and the multiplier from 51.6 gigatons to 52.15 gigatons is a paltry 1.01x
2. Mirajane should be upgraded to the same level as Star Dress Mix Lucy for easily tanking a blast from her, not to mention she was the only shown on screen who could blast a Wood Golem to pieces asides from Star Dress Mix Lucy (which an injured Gajeel with Iron scales that multiplied his power by several times couldn't do either).
2.1. As for Elfman? Well, he is implied by Lucy to be comparable to Mira, but that's it, so if he is equal to Madmole due to him mainly fighting Madmole during their fight while Mira was more fighting Skullion, then that's fine by me.
2.2. LOL Elfman gets no love XD
3. Skullion should of course get the same upgrade as Mirajane due to being equal to her.
3.5. As for Kiria, since she one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy, this should make her comparable to Star Dress Mix Lucy.

So Mirajane, Star Dress Mix Lucy, Skullion, and Kiria, should all be upgraded to 51.6 gigatons, if not 52.15 gigatons for being stronger than 3x and the multiplier to baseline 6-C+ being tiny.

Thoughts?

Wow, the Elfman and Mira wank is disgusting…
BRUH

Mira literally tanked a blast that one-shot Lisanna (who is equal to Star Dress Lucy, who is comparable to Base Natsu), was REPEATEDLY hyped as being incredibly OP, matched Skullion who one-shot Devil Slayer Gray, and was so strong that Lucy, Loke, and Virgo doubted that they could beat her in a 3-on-1. Devil Slayer Gray thought he stood zero chance against a full-power Mira.

Mashima is the one doing the Mira wank, not me!

I don't care nearly as much about Elfman since scaling for him is less clear.

So Star Dress Mix Lucy one-shot Animal Soul Lisanna
Ok, so this is my bad, this justification isn't exactly accurate, Lisanna does get knocked out here, but she very blatantly gets back up a few minutes later
who is equal to normal Star Dress Lucy (as Lucy had to dodge her attacks and Lisanna easily restrained her when she was distracted), and Star Dress Lucy is about the same as Base Natsu, so Lisanna should be comparable to Base Natsu as well.

Keep in mind that people who have the 3x multiplier (Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel and Yokai Lucy) have been unable to one-shot Natsu, with the following being examples:
  • Base Natsu tanking hits from Yokai Lucy:
  • Base Natsu tanking hits from ISDM Gajeel:

Thus, for the same reason that any one in X792 who one-shots a Spriggan tier is considered >= X792 DF Gajeel (since he did not one-shot Bloodman), Star Dress Mix Lucy should be >= 3x Lucy (and those on her tier, like Base Natsu)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe
This supported by how Lucy and her 2 Spirits seriously doubted that they could win against Mira in a 3-on-1, and yet despite knowing Mirajane's power (and Elfman's), Lucy was confident that her Star Dress Mix could take out both Mirajane and Elfman. Of course, they only took a moderate amount of damage apiece, yet the fact that Lucy thought that her Star Dress Mix had a much better chance against BOTH Mira and Elfman than her 3 spirits did against JUST Mirajane heavily implies that Star Dress Mix Lucy >>> Star Dress Lucy + 2 Spirits.
Lucy believing her Star Dress Mix has a better chance than herself and her Spirits working together does not mean not mean that she is inherently 3x greater than her Star Dresses, I can believe I stand a better chance at fighting someone than 10 other guys working together, that doesn't mean I scale 10x above those 10 guys. I also don't know where you got the idea that Star Dress Mix Lucy is equal to Star Dress+2 Spirit's Power. For one, by your logic, it would mean that Star Dress Mix is Star Dress+One Extra Spirits Power since Star Dress alone is already using on of her Spirits Powers, but even then, the amp that Lucy gets from one spirit to use Star Dress Form is explicitly said to be only a bit of an increase, meaning that it's not as simple as 1+1=2. Not to mention that Star Dress Lucy is very blatantly more powerful than her Spirits with her Star Dresses. It's clear in every fight Lucy has at this point that the Spirits are moreso support and are weaker than Star Dress Lucy. This means the increase that Lucy gets from her Star Dress is not equal to the full power and AP of her own Spirits. This means the increase that Lucy gets from her Spirits when she uses Star Dress is unquantifiable and can not be given a multiplier.
One last supporting feat for how SDM Lucy is grossly stronger than her normal self is how her Star Dress Mix one-shot multiple Yokai, which her spirits could not one shot on their own.
Irrelevant, she can still be unquantifiably stronger than before and not change AP Values
Speaking of Mirajane, let's look at all the evidence that shows how she (and X793 Elfman) is way above Base Natsu tier people and should likely scale to Star Dress Mix Lucy
I will get into why this is wrong
1. She and Elfman tanked Lucy's Star Dress Mix blast with only a bit of damage, which as mentioned above was heavily implied to be stronger than Lucy and 2 of her Spirits together.
The issue is that Elfman and Mira were not the main target of the attack, Lisanna was, Lucy meant to hit them as well, but she clearly put most of the focus of the attack onto Lisanna
2. Speaking of, just the fact that Mira is heavily implied to be >= Lucy and 2 of her spirits in a 3-on-1 (and all 3 of them are comparable to Natsu) speaks volumes about her power
Lucy's Spirits are downscaled from Star Dress Lucy and Base Natsu, they are not explicitly equal, I mean Madmole is literally stated to be equal to Base Natsu and he manages to one tap one of Lucy's Spirits, plus it's not as if Lucy was doing that bad against Mira and Elfman, she very blatantly takes minimal damage from them both, like she is hardly scratched at all
3. Gray thought that even with his Devil Slayer Mark, he didn't stand any chance against Mira, even though his Devil Slayer Magic gave him a type advantage (since Mirajane does have Devil Blood, as shown in the scene with Lamy)
This is flat out never said, Cana is just being really mean to Gray, saying he isn't good enough, but she isn't exactly the best gauge of his power, I mean she says that Mira and Elfman couldn't lose and would easily win, which is blatantly proved wrong. Also Base Gray does manage to take out both a weakened Mira and Elfman. There's no implication that he used his Devil Slayer Mark and yet he still managed to take out two people both Mira and Elfman's, yeah he struggled, but it's still notable. This does not mean that Mira and Elfman are far above Devil Slayer Gray, they scale to him in general cause they SOMEHOW managed to slightly injure Madmole and Skullion while Gray's Ice Devil's Zeroth Long Sword didn't, that's all.
Uhhh, we don't see any actual damage, the form of the Golem is still intact
That's not Iron Dragon Scales... Gajeel's Iron Dragon Slayer Attacks are just his regular AP
Keep in mind that the only other person who could do this is Star Dress Mix Lucy, who when she did it likely wasn't as exhausted as Mirajane was (before the blast, that is)
I mean Mira got knocked out and managed to take a nice nap, meanwhile Lucy has used a bunch of Summons, Star Dresses, and even Star Dress Mix, so Lucy is also tired
Mate what are you even talking about, all we see is an explosion with no visible damage being done at all, hell that blast is smaller than the Thunder Legions that immediately proceed it
Lastly, she matched Skullion, who took exactly zero damage from Devil Slayer Gray's attack before one-shotting him.
Skullion "one-shot" with Hax... Not AP dude, doesn't work that way
When Kiria fought Natsu and Erza in their Base forms, she was taking the fight way less seriously than them for the whole first fight.
Natsu couldn't even use Fire Magic against her... And this doesn't show superiority at all
  • B. Kiria easily one-shot an off-guard Star Dress Lucy (who is comparable to base Natsu/Gajeel).
    • Note how throughout the entire short fight between them, Kiria effortlessly cuts her Star Dress to pieces and is toying with her.
She one-shots Virgo Dress Lucy, which is one of Lucy's weakest Star Dresses, and she does this with a roar
Natsu needed to fight alongside Beginning of Timeskip Dragon Force Wendy (who is about as powerful as Base Natsu) just to match Skullion
This isn't power or AP based at all, it's cause Skullion can literally not be hit by Natsu and he can also turn Natsu's fire to ash, so it's cause Natsu's powers don't work here
In Erza's real fight with Kiria on the ship, she only won due to her Fire Armor's fire resistance giving her an edge over Kiria when Natsu's flames were heating up the ship, as that seemed to weaken Kiria somewhat while doing nothing to Erza thanks to her fire-proof armor. Even after using a nasty attack on Kiria, Kiria still got up and was ready to fight, though this could be more due to her nature since she was still roughed up.
Kiria wasn't weakened by her clothes melting... That is never implied at all, she very clearly ignores her clothes situation and attacks Erza anyways
Yes Kiria was indeed stomped by Laxus, but she wasn't one-shot, while Wraith-Makarov (who is comparable to Base Natsu) was one-shot by FDKM Natsu, who is equal to Laxus. Also, even when Base Erza used an armor with lightning resistance, Laxus destroyed the armor with one blow. Of course, she was still roflstomped, but it shows that she is likely more durable than "base" Erza by a sizable margin
Um no... Base Laxus was very casual with Kiria and still kicked her ass, she was completely incapable of even cutting him when she directly hit him with her Roar, meanwhile Erza with zero defense buffs took a bunch of attacks from Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, which is blatantly far more durable than Kiria. Just means the Armor is not as durable as Kiria.
Yes Madmole is equal in power to Natsu, but I think that the reason he is below the other 2 in AP is likely due to him sacrificing a bit of Attack Power for that ridiculous durability he has (I mean having durability that is 100x your attack power is kind of nuts
He's the Armor Dragon Slayer, his entire thing is having tough defense
There's nothing that actually says that Madmole is equal to Kiria and Skullion, and note that Wraith only compared Base Natsu to Madmole and not all 3 of them
They're relative and comparable based on how Madmole and Skullion both handled Elfman and Mira
Mirajane was considered way stronger than the likes of Devil Slayer Gray
Now this is just hyperbole
and the combined trio of Lucy, Loke, and Virgo (Never mind that she was barely hurt by an attack that one-shot Lisanna, who was equal to Star Dress Lucy)
She blatantly did not hurt Lucy majorly at all
yet Skullion matched her blow for blow. Yes Madmole did help fight her and Elfman, but it seemed to be implied that it was more due to his durability than anything else, as shown by how Elfman took a lot of damage when he punched Madmole.
We see him throwing hands with Elfman and Mira as well
As I mentioned before, Skullion took exactly zero damage from Devil Slayer Gray and then one-shot him.
As I mentioned above, he only one-shot with hax
1. Star Dress Mix Lucy should be upgraded to being >= 3x her normal power, aka 51.6 gigatons. Actually, it wouldn't be out of the question to upgrade her to Baseline 6-C+ since she is most likely above 3x for the reasons above, and the multiplier from 51.6 gigatons to 52.15 gigatons is a paltry 1.01x
Already explained why this doesn't work
2. Mirajane should be upgraded to the same level as Star Dress Mix Lucy for easily tanking a blast from her, not to mention she was the only shown on screen who could blast a Wood Golem to pieces asides from Star Dress Mix Lucy (which an injured Gajeel with Iron scales that multiplied his power by several times couldn't do either).
If the Lucy Multiplier doesn't work, Mira can't scale to it
2.1. As for Elfman? Well, he is implied by Lucy to be comparable to Mira, but that's it, so if he is equal to Madmole due to him mainly fighting Madmole during their fight while Mira was more fighting Skullion, then that's fine by me.
2.2. LOL Elfman gets no love XD
I mean being Base Natsu level is love
3. Skullion should of course get the same upgrade as Mirajane due to being equal to her.
Of course, the multiplier doesn't work, so this doesn't work
3.5. As for Kiria, since she one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy, this should make her comparable to Star Dress Mix Lucy.
Kiria never one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy
So Mirajane, Star Dress Mix Lucy, Skullion, and Kiria, should all be upgraded to 51.6 gigatons, if not 52.15 gigatons for being stronger than 3x and the multiplier to baseline 6-C+ being tiny.

Thoughts?
In conclusion, I disagree with everything

The conclusion is just blatantly obvious, Mira and Elfman's Durability is unquantifiably above their AP

1. Honestly I'm just glad to have gotten this out.

2. Looking back on it, I really should've waited until the next chapter to see how Lucy does against Kiria.

3. Shouldn't Lucy's write-up for her Star Dress Mix be changed so it doesn't say that she one-shots Lisanna?

4. I noticed that you didn't disagree with Star Dress Mix Lucy being >= Yokai Lucy and Iron Shadow Mode Gajeel. Could that be considered more? Because from the looks of it if any of my points are going to be accepted, it could possibly be that one.

1. Honestly I'm just glad to have gotten this out.
2. Looking back on it, I really should've waited until the next chapter to see how Lucy does against Kiria.
3. Shouldn't Lucy's write-up for her Star Dress Mix be changed so it doesn't say that she one-shots Lisanna?
1. It's fine, we all take shots and miss You need to respect Gray a little more man, the literal only reason he isn't scaling higher is cause of his lack of screentime and worthy opponents, his literal first fight against Skullion is just the same unfortunate showing Round 1 as Natsu and Erza had respectively against both Madmole and Kiria
2. Meh, we might not even get Lucy vs Kiria next chapter
3. Sure

1. It's fine, we all take shots and miss You need to respect Gray a little more man, the literal only reason he isn't scaling higher is cause of his lack of screentime and worthy opponents, his literal first fight against Skullion is just the same unfortunate showing Round 1 as Natsu and Erza had respectively against both Madmole and Kiria
2. Meh, we might not even get Lucy vs Kiria next chapter
3. Sure
1. I appreciate it.
1.5. Not until Gray does something cool like unlock Devil Force. And at least Natsu and Erza had excuses (Natsu got seasick and couldn't use fire against Kiria while Erza was under Kiria's spell), Gray got ******* humiliated. He BARELY beat weakened Mira and Elfman.
2. Probably. Btw, expect scaling to get weird as **** if/when Natsu uses DF against Suzaku
3. Btw, would you mind answering a point I added to the response above: I noticed that you didn't disagree with Star Dress Mix Lucy being >= Yokai Lucy and Iron Shadow Mode Gajeel based on how they were portrayed in battle. Could that be considered more? Because from the looks of it if any of my points are going to be accepted, it could possibly be that one.

Everytime I'm in a good mood, I think of how Gray has been treated in the sequel, then bam! Instant sadness. At least Elfman is getting some fat W's.

It's not like the series ever took Gray too seriously to begin with, we had the Galuna island arc which was good, and his Devil Slayer storyline, but other than that he doesn't get much attention despite being 'Natsu's rival'.

Gray is literally getting cucked in the scaling cause of one unimpressive fight against Skullion and bad statements against Mira
As much as I'd love to talk about Mashima screwing Gray over, is it ok if you can answer my earlier question:

I noticed that you didn't disagree with Star Dress Mix Lucy being >= Yokai Lucy and Iron Shadow Mode Gajeel based on how they were portrayed in battle. Could that be considered more? Because from the looks of it if any of my points are going to be accepted, it could possibly be that one.

As much as I'd love to talk about Mashima screwing Gray over, is it ok if you can answer my earlier question:

I noticed that you didn't disagree with Star Dress Mix Lucy being >= Yokai Lucy and Iron Shadow Mode Gajeel based on how they were portrayed in battle. Could that be considered more? Because from the looks of it if any of my points are going to be accepted, it could possibly be that one.
Well we just established she didn't one-shot Lisanna, so yeah that scaling doesn't work

Well we just established she didn't one-shot Lisanna, so yeah that scaling doesn't work
Got it. Thanks for clearing it up.

It's probably comparable to FLDM Natsu, but without proof I guess we can't do anything.

We should wait until Lucy fights Kiria for more info.

Back