• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Become Ethereal. Walk to Naruto and a put an enchanted dagger into his brain. Naruto was almost killed by a SWORD

"Almost killed by a sword"

We don't use that logic here. It matters who's using the sword or if it's an outlier. Unless you want to say Frieza is weak because Trunks sliced him to bits with a sword.

Not voting.

I made the mistake of thinking that "Artifacts" meant special loot for a second, but that might not work because of any number of things Naruto could pull.

Dovahkiin could win this fight honestly, but it's a bit rigged, so the chances are quite slim. Thus, I vote for Naruto. This isn't a fair fight.

Time stop is gonna GG, soul tear gets resisted like Nagato's. I have a feeling Naruto is gonna get hax'd to death fairly easily in this.

Naruto had a hard time resisting Nagato's Soul rip. He was struggling for his life, so while he's struggling to keep his soul from being sucked out Dova can body him.

Though a large group of clones is a problem, but that's what Time Stop is for.

Thu'Um is reality warping and arguably conceptual manipulation. I don't think Naruto verse dwelling into reality warping much as they regard those techniques are high end and very dangerous like Izanagi. Soul Tear could be equivalent to Izanagi except your soul is out. Besides soul stealing was required a direct contact in Naruto, unlike soul trap in TES.

You can spam multi continental Fus Ro Dah every second, more hax than Bijuu bombs. Old Tounges in Skyrim sent towns and villages into sea through yelling.

Hold up .... Naruto doesn't evn have the AP advantage? Dovah stomps. Someone get a mod to close this

Edit: @Faruel

You mean "literally"

Naruto's only advantage is nulled by speed equalized, tbh.

That said, can Dovah really spam shouts? There was always a cooldown timer between them depending on the level of power, as I recall. I also don't think Dovah can keep time stopped long enough to kill dozens of clones.

Yeah, considering the Thu'um of the Greybeards is capable of shaking all of Nirn, and the Dovahkiin is above them to the point of being unaffected by their Voice.

Also Shout Cooldown is blatant game mechanics.

I had a feeling that this was gonna be a stomp. What about Six Paths Naruto vs Mid game Dovahkiin?

Fus Ro Dah being Multi Continent is BS which is never shown anywhere to be true, and the shouts have cooldown, which is shown to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back