• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orion'sBow said:
Fus Ro Dah being Multi Continent is BS which is never shown anywhere to be true, and the shouts have cooldown, which is shown to be true.
Get out of here. And make the CRT that you threaten us so much about.

Orion'sBow said:
Fus Ro Dah being Multi Continent is BS which is never shown anywhere to be true, and the shouts have cooldown, which is shown to be true.

oh sweetheart, your ingenuity is so funny

Orion'sBow said:
It is multi continent. The Greybeards shake entire Nirn when speaking and Dovahkiin tanked a shout from 4 of them at the same time from point blank range. Also, shouts don't have cooldown in lore. Dragons have entire conversations in Thu'um without any cooldowns, and Dovahkiin is a much better Thu'um user then some random dragons.

friend do not force yourself to explain to someone who does not want to understand, it's like looking for the logic in Sheogorath ... useless.

I'm not a mod and mine was a joke, however there is to understand that TES is one of the most powerful verses in circulation ... it would be a bad idea to bring a debate with a weaker verse of this ... you know .. .flame ...

I guess I'll close this since people think it's a stomp.

If someone doesn't think so just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back