• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which Gilgamesh is this? Final Fantasy or Fate?.. I'm assuming Fate because he's the only one with a 7-A tier.

Well, I'm assuming round 1 is speed equalized, and that both are in-character, so Gilgamesh will underestimate the Dragonborn from the beginning. I'll give some arguments for both characters, then giving my vote on who would win.

Dovahkiin: Higher AP, Striking Strength, Durability, and for round 2, higher reaction time.

Gil-kun: Faster speed other than reaction time, better Lifting Strength, stamina, more variety in weapons, and resistance to most, if not all, of the Dragonborn's hax.

Everything seems to be going really well for Gil here... but, I'm giving this to the Dragonborn simply because of two things: His AP, and his Durability. Just so you know, his AP and durability is Small Island level. Gil will not do anything to him unless he starts off with good ol' Ea.

How I see round 1: Dovahkiin simply runs towards Gilgamesh yelling, completely ignoring Gil's treasures trying to pierce through him with little success, and ram right through Gil's armor, killing him. Dovahkiin wins easy to mid-diff.

How I see round 2: Dovahkiin will have a lot more trouble closing the distance with Gil, since he's much faster than him now. But, I can still see Dovahkiin creating a plan such as shoot at Gil for a while until he hits him, then go in with a Whirlwind sprint and attack. That's what I would do if I encountered Gilgamesh in my Skyrim game. =P Anyways, still giving it to the Dragonborn mid to high-diff via higher reaction time and abilities that could possibly close the distance.

All of this isn't even counting his shouts and magic, which wouldn't really harm Gilgamesh anyways, since he's resistant to most of them.

Off topic: It's kind of funny that the Dragonborn's attacks that he does on a daily basis does the exact same damage, if not more than the strongest thing Gilgamesh has in his arsenal, Ea. I can imagine him being flabergasted by such a thing. Cx

Gil will surely underestimate Dovahkin, he's so damn arrogant he makes Vegeta look like an amateur in comparison. But I doubt Dovahkin would be able to oneshot Gil before he realizes what a threat he truly is. He can restrain Dovahkin with Enkidu since the Dragonborns have divine blood in their veins and divine soul, also they have the favor of Akatosh, a God in Elder Scrolls lore. So it would be very difficult to escape the chains.

Also he can fly around in the Vimana and bombard with weapons that ignore conventional durability like sickles that drain magical energy and pass through flesh and armor without doing physical damage, Gáe Buidhe that inflicts wounds which cannot heal, Gáe Dearg that renders magical defenses useless by cutting all ties with magic.

Also if Gil blasts a fully charged Ea, it's over for Dovahkin.

I'd give this to Gil with a very high difficulty, possibly being a one step away from death victory

^Scarlet Dova does have a Dragon he can ride on to catch up on or transform into a Vampire but i'm not sure a sky battle is what I wanted from this match . . . but hey could be awesome now that i'm thinking about it

Also I know Gil is resistente to Magic but to what degree?

Like destructive spells yes but to illusions or necromancy?

RadicalMrR said:
^Scarlet Dova does have a Dragon he can ride on to catch up on or transform into a Vampire but i'm not sure a sky battle is what I wanted from this match . . .
Also I know Gil is resistente to Magic but to what degree?

Like destructive spells yes but to illusions or necromancy?
He has Harpe, the Immortal Slaying Scythe (belonged to Perseus in the myth) that can "nullify the "undying attribute" of immortals and inflicts wounds that cannot be restored by any methods other than healing in accordance to the natural laws."

Also he has resistance to Time Manipulation, Causality and Probability Manipulation, and a possible ressitance to Spatial Manipulation. Also he has incorruptible will, meaning very high resistance to Mind/Soul Manipulation. He also has a resistance to Petrification and Clairvoyance.

Awsome looks like this was a good match after all since the Dovahkiin usually has such a hax advantage.

What about fear inducment?It's not magic actually but a Beast form ability.

Yep Gil himself will probably get cursed from an old hag if she got the chance lol.

Jokes aside, I have a question, are the Skyrim DLC considered canon in the Elder Scrolls lore? The whole Vampire stuff? Didn't get to play those.

I think it is since it list his Vampire form here so he should be able to use them at will.

The Dragonborn literally has the attack power and defence of Ea, and it also says possibly higher on both of them.

Since Gil doesn't use Sha Nagha Imuru that often, he won't know what the Dragonborn's capable of or that he has divine blood from the getgo. If he does figure out that he's powerful he would probably either:

A) Recognize him, and fight him on equal grounds, aka: Use Ea, Enkidu, and open the full Gate of Babylon against him.

B) Still think he's a mongrel, fly up on Vimana, then spam weapons and possibly Ea on him for a quick death.

I'm leaning more towards A if he finds out. I don't think he'll use Vimana in an honorable fight, unless he's about to die.

Either way, both have potential to kill eachother, but I'm still leaning towards Dragonborn high-diff.

Gil doesn't do honorary battles, either he crushes those who he deems unworthy and gets bored to death, or he recognizes you're worth something and proceeds to unleash all he has against you. Gil was never one for honorary battle. When he fought Iskandar he didn't even move a single centimeter while Iskandar was screaming his heart out for glory and what not.

I guess honorable's a bad word, but all I'm saying is that he would go all out.

Look at their profiles. Ea has an output of at least Small Island level.

Now look at the Dragonborn, his AP, yes, just his AP, is at least Small Island level, and it even says possibly higher.

So the Dragonborn has an AP on the level of Ea, if not higher than it. This is also for his durability.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
"The attack power and defence of Ea", what do you mean by this?
I think he means that Dragonborn has the durability and attack potency higher than what Ea can dish out, in which case it's not true. A fully charged Ea is a planetary threat.

Also please when quoting please keep only the relevant sentence and cut the rest, we don't want to flood the thread with unnecessary wall texts, becomes harder to read the relevant things.

Well, let me correct my last statement: The Dragonborn has the durability and AP higher than what Ea can dish out that we have see.

We've never saw Gilgamesh use Ea at full power before, and I don't really think it's likely he'll use it in this battle either. An Enkidu + Ea combo is already OP enough, he wouldn't need a full power blast.

Xmark12 said:
Well, let me correct my last statement: The Dragonborn has the durability and AP higher than what Ea can dish out that we have see.
You do realize that raw damage isn't what makes Ea so powerful, it's the ability to cut through space and time and return everything to nothingness.

To put it in perspective an A+++ Rank Noble Phantasm has a damage output of 200, Ea has an output of 4000. That's 20 times more. Saber's Excalibur is A++ Rank with an output of 150, Ea is ~27 times stronger.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Yeah, but still, the raw damage is irrelevant in Ea's case and the durability Dovakhiin possesses.
Damn forgot the fact that Ea could slash through space and time. That's how it destroyed Iskandar's Reality Marble and Kiara's NP if I'm not mistaken.

ScarletFirefly said:
Damn forgot the fact that Ea could slash through space and time. That's how it destroyed Iskandar's Reality Marble and Kiara's NP if I'm not mistaken.
Don't know about Kiara's NP, but he gave a small amount of stimulation to Ionian Hetairor. That use of Ea was more metaphorical. He wanted to show Rider how his dream is too big for him, destroying half of the army instantly and letting the Reality Marble crumble because the soldiers and Rider couldn't support it.

If he unleashed the full potential then the entire world of Ionian Hetairoi would've been destroyed by Ea.

Hmmmm... I got an idea. What if the Dragonborn does the Ethereal shout. Would Ea go through him or will he get hit?

Xmark12 said:
Hmmmm... I got an idea. What if the Dragonborn does the Ethereal shout. Would Ea go through him or will he get hit?
If I understand correctly, with Ethereal shout he becomes intangible. That definitely wouldn't save him from Ea otherwise everyone in Fate would use that.

Banci Ki said:
What about Auriel's Shield?
The shield has to first block the attack to absorbe the energy from it. Auriel's Shield has a armor rating of 32, while an Orcish shield has a 30 armor rating. If we assume that Auriel's Shield can block it, then the Orcish shield can block most of the attack. A shield made by orcs blocking that attack is inconceivable, therefore I severely doubt Auriel's Shield is gonna block Enuma Elish.

Auriel's shield was made by Anuiel itself so i doubt a mere Orchis shield can rival the power of Auriel's shield. Also, the shield supposedly able to block 90% power of all attacks that touch the shield, which means Dovahkiin will only take 10% of Enuma Elish's full power.

Banci Ki said:
Auriel's shield was made by Anuiel itself so i doubt a mere Orchis shield can rival the power of Auriel's shield. Also, the shield supposedly able to block 90% power of all attacks that touch the shield, which means Dovahkiin will only take 10% of Enuma Elish's full power.
Can you give the source where is says it blocks 90% of the attack?

I think it's Gopher or some other Skyrim youtubers, i forgot or maybe i just got confused. But considering that the shield was made by Anuiel itself and designed to be able to withstand Lorkhan and his army, i think it should be able to absorb Enuma Elish or absorb nearly all of it's power. But if Dovahkiin was caught by Enkidu, well.... it's a different story

Banci Ki said:
Has the shield ever blocked an attack that rips space and time?

Considering the Shield was designed to be able to withstand the war against Lorkhan and his army in Merethic Era, i think it has.

1.In-game ratings are game mechanics and have nothing to do with a weapon's or armor's true power.

2.The shield is somewhat related to Auriel a 2-A being (though i'm not sure how much since i haven't seen it being mentioned in the lore)

Kkapoios said:
1.In-game ratings are game mechanics and have nothing to do with a weapon's or armor's true power.
2.The shield is somewhat related to Auriel a 2-A being (though i'm not sure how much since i haven't seen it being mentioned in the lore)
Lalala

Kkapoios said:

Sorry, just trying to understand the reply mechanic in this website

Back