• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caster Gilgamesh vs deku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both high 6C
Speed=

Last edited:
Invulnerability: Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age.
Stomp.

Invulnerability: Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age.
So now a Universal dude can't hurt Gilgamesh

So now a Universal dude can't hurt Gilgamesh
Yeah.
But a Low 2-C character could trought.
You need also to be 4-D.

Yes, it already have be more than a year since servants become unable to be harmed by anything less than 4D. Although, even if you ignored that this would still be a stomp as Casgil isn't as arrogant and actually use his broken precognition, which mixed with the amount of haxs from his GOB plus the density of his danmaku makes this a stomp regardless.

Edit: Also, noticed the speed unequal, which makes it more of a stomp.

Yes, it already have be more than a year since servants become unable to be harmed by anything less than 4D. Although, even if you ignored that this would still be a stomp as Casgil isn't as arrogant and actually use his broken precognition, which mixed with the amount of haxs from his GOB plus the density of his danmaku makes this a stomp regardless.

Edit: Also, noticed the speed unequal, which makes it more of a stomp.
bro please that Gilgamesh was hit by an Excalibur which isn't even country level and was literally killed and the powers in My Hero Academia if I'm not mistaken are treated as supernatural .
what stops deku from going 100x100 and One shot Gilgamesh?

Last edited:
bro please that Gilgamesh was hit by an Excalibur which isn't even country level and was literally killed and the powers in My Hero Academia if I'm not mistaken are treated as supernatural .
Due to a certain thread, only in-verse Nasu supernatural power count, cross verse battle, supernatural power of other verse will not be treated the same as supernatural power of Nasuverse

What Excalibur? This Gilgamesh never faced any Artoria (at least I don't remember any event where that happened), this is the Gilgamesh that knew from the beginning the downfall of Babylonia at the hands of Tiamat due to his precog, this is the Gil that isn't so ultra arrogant and take things more seriously.

The fact that he literally can't harm Gilgamesh due to his 4D precog, the fact that Gilgamesh have better precog than him to a point that isn't even funny (and that he actually use it), the fact that with GOB he can still summon age of the gods weapons (heck he even had something as powerful as a grail), the fact that he can easily spam hundreds to thousands of weapons at any moment, the fact that he actually is much stronger than Deku (as the verse notes say that the highest High 6-C scale to 139.35 Gigatons while servants scale to 962 Gigatons).

Anyway, will ask to get this closed as stomp and mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back