• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the need to make some slight adjustments to Dovahkiin's profile to avoid confusion in future battles. Mostly just his abilities. Here's what i have in mind.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Dragon Shouts, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Destruction, Mind Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Intangibility, Petrification, Flight, Invisibility, Healing, Necromancy, Can absorb magical and elemental attacks, Transformation, Weapon Mastery, Transmutation, Summoning, Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Life-Force/Undead Sensing, Magic Resistance, Regenerationn ( Mid-Low ), Possible Immortality ( Type 1 ), Can paralyze his opponents, Stealth Mastery, Can weaken durability and life force, Can breathe underwater

Specifics

Soul Manipulation via Soul Tear, Soul Trap, and absorption of souls. Dovahkiin can also harm and kill ghost. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hykf3QFGSto

Fear Manipulation via Dismay, Battle Cry, Fear ( Also to note, NPC's run away if they're losing a battle against Dovahkiin )

Statistics Amplification via Dragon Aspect

Animal Manipulation via Bend Will, Kyne's Peace, and Animal Allegiance

Add Wind to Elemental Manipulation via Cyclone and Whirlwind Cloak

Petrification via Ash Shell and Ash Rune

Paralyze via http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Paralyze_(Skyrim)

Magic Resistance via
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Resist_Magic_(Skyrim)]

Magic Absorption via http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Absorption_(Skyrim)

Weaken durability and life force via http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marked_for_Death

In this video it shows Dovahkiin attacking a dragon doing little to no damage then he uses his Marked for Death shout and starts doing crazy damage ignoring the Dragon's durabilty/armor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPu22RgWqeE]

The effect is permanent and stacks with each use ( he can spam it ), but one is more than enough.

Clairvoyance in Skyrim is just being directed on where to go. Clairvoyance, as we refer to it here, is the ability to gain knowledge on an opponent, basically a crystal ball.

Can you link to an artifact that can cause One Hit Kill?

It may get restricted for pretty much any matchup he's in, but it's still useful to record.

Seems fine to me. And what off the other Daedric Artifacts? Also he should get normal soul destruction with his attacks since he can harm and kill ghosts.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Also he should get normal soul destruction with his attacks since he can harm and kill ghosts.
What category will that fall under? Or do i just type that in

Also, shouldn't shouts be classified as minor reality warping rather than sound manipulation based on how they operate?

I do not think that they qualify as reality manipulation, any more than any other power that breaks the laws of physics.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that they qualify as reality manipulation, any more than any other power that breaks the laws of physics.
The whole Aurbis/universe is one giant song and when you shout you basically adding your own notes into the song of the universe, isn't that minor reality warping?

Reality warping is a more versatile power that can do virtually anything on a limited scale.

Okay. I will fix it. Tell me here when you are done.

I can't believe I'm saying this but... go ahead. Everything seems mostly alright considering everything here I've mostly done inside the game.

Antvasima said:
Reality warping is a more versatile power that can do virtually anything on a limited scale.
Shouts are created by grabbing three words of power, then filling them with your knowledge and emotion, to which you can expel it as a shout based on what the word means.

It takes time, but, yes, shouts can be created for literally anything

Yes, but the Dragonborn can not use them in such a versatile manner.

Anyway, since the edits are done, should I close this thread?

I think it's safe to say that his regen should be removed, there aren't any canonical displays of the Dragonborn regenerating limbs or massive wounds and if his regen comes from what I think it does, his health bar being reduce to almost zero, then it really shouldn't be on his profile.

I might be wrong though it's been a good 2 years since I last played the game.

Antvasima said:
All the members of the LDO (Reinhard Heydrich, Ren Fuji, Wilhelm Erenburg, etc) have reality warping listed because the mechanics of their abilities work by warping reality around them to cause the effects of their Briah powers.

In the case of Dragon Shouts, it is literally shouting at reality and commanding reality to obey, so I would think it would qualify. We've certainly listed people as having reality warping for doing less with their reality warping than the varied abilities of Dragon Shouts.

In regards to soul destruction for killing ghosts, I believe we would just qualify that as being able to attack incorporeal things. The Dragonborn certainly does not destroy or damage the souls of everyone he kills with basic attacks (excluding soul tear). Though Soul Tear and soul gems, soul trap, etc are all fine.

I would also like to know where Low-Mid Regenerationn comes from.

Also, I believe we would qualify things like Detect Life/Dead and Aura Whisper as extrasensory perception, not Enhanced Senses. Enhanced Senses is about having improved but existing senses, while extrasensory perception is about being able to sense things that wouldn't normally be able to be sensed by sight/smell/touch alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back