• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to soul destruction for killing ghosts, I believe we would just qualify that as being able to attack incorporeal things. The Dragonborn certainly does not destroy or damage the souls of everyone he kills with basic attacks (excluding soul tear).

The soul destruction part came from the use of Soul Tear

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, I believe we would qualify things like Detect Life/Dead and Aura Whisper as extrasensory perception, not Enhanced Senses. Enhanced Senses is about having improved but existing senses, while extrasensory perception is about being able to sense things that wouldn't normally be able to be sensed by sight/smell/touch alone.
Sure. If i can make the edits again i'll change it

I'll get it.

Still wanting reasoning for regen. I haven't seen anything yet, so I'll be removing it if I dont'

Monarch Laciel said:
I'll get it.
Still wanting reasoning for regen. I haven't seen anything yet, so I'll be removing it if I dont'
It's a mixture of scaling, enchantments, our health regenerating without the use of potions and healing after being hacked and slashed, and the player dying by decaptation and not via the loss of arms/legs.

If you want to change it your going to have to go edit the other characters profiles as well.

@Monarch Laciel

Okay. Never mind then. I suppose that limited reality warping might be fine.

Also if your making those slight changes can you have it say " can weaken durability and life force " instead of armor.

Edit: In that case replace Dragon Shouts with " Limited Reality Warping "

Try to keep everything else the same please :)

GreenF0rest123 said:
It's a mixture of scaling, enchantments, our health regenerating without the use of potions and healing after being hacked and slashed, and the player dying by decaptation and not via the loss of arms/legs.

If you want to change it your going to have to go edit the other characters profiles as well.
Unless shown to be higher, health bars regenerating in games tends to be Low to Mid-Low.

We've certainly never seen Dovahkiin regrow a leg or an arm (High-Low), and he can die from being stabbed through the neck/chest and in other ways that don't involve his head being cut off. I'm downgrading it to Mid-Low

I'll add the reality warping.

We've certainly never seen Dovahkiin regrow a leg or an arm (High-Low), and he can die from being stabbed through the neck/chest and in other ways that don't involve his head being cut off. I'm downgrading it to Mid-Low

I'll add the reality warping.

Well it doesn't really bother me. When i was editing his profile i saw Low-Mid and assumed it was there for good reason. I assume Nerevarine scales to this too?

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

In the case of Slow Time, he literally shouts at Time itself and commands its obedience.

And the storm shout works similarly, he shouts at the sky itself and commands it to begin raining

As for the Soul Destruction thing I'd actually say the reverse. He should get soul destruction for being able to kill and harm Ghosts,however said Ghosts in the game are not Incorporeal. Also i thought we classify being able to harm and kill ghosts as Soul Destruction here?

Please do not quote long posts. It turns the threads hard to read.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
As for the Soul Destruction thing I'd actually say the reverse. He should get soul destruction for being able to kill and harm Ghosts,however said Ghosts in the game are not Incorporeal. Also i thought we classify being able to harm and kill ghosts as Soul Destruction here?
Ghosts are people who have unfinished business in Mundus, they pass onto sovngarde or wherever when that business is complete, whether it is successful or not. It won't count as that because they never really die.

There's two small edits i want made. I want people's opinion on it along with two questions.

Petrification via Ash Shell and Ash Rune

Wind to Elemental Manipulation via Cyclone and Whirlwind Cloak

Questions

1. Do you think it's necessary to add " Can harm ghost " to his profile? SITHISIT expained that Dovah " killing ghost " doesn't really matter because they come back regardless.

2. Will these spells here , here, and here fall under any specific ability on this wiki besides just sunlight damage/extra damage to vampires/undead?

I believe after this we can finally close this thread as there is nothing left to add.

no, Ghosts in TES are much different from what normal ghosts are, because they're entities that have unfinished business in Mundus allowed by their patron god or whoever they believe in to go back to mundus in a ghostly appearance to finish that business. however they are corporeal and their souls are never destroyed, likely heading back to Sovngarde or their patron god's realm.

Yeah i know. You think any of the spells for the second question fall under any category or there just reg spells?

Everything appears to have been wrapped up here. I am only unsure about the Petrification with Ash Rune and Ash Shell, as our wiki describes Petrification as quite literally transmuting something into stone, whereas the ash spells simply encase one in ash for a limited time frame. So I think it should simply be listed as being able to entrap opponents in ash (unless Petrification does fall under this category).

And as for the ghost issue:

SITHISIT said:
no, Ghosts in TES are much different from what normal ghosts are, because they're entities that have unfinished business in Mundus allowed by their patron god or whoever they believe in to go back to mundus in a ghostly appearance to finish that business. however they are corporeal and their souls are never destroyed, likely heading back to Sovngarde or their patron god's realm.
This pretty much sums it up, coupled with the fact that normal civilian NPC's such as Faendal can harm ghosts if they accompany the Dragonborn, which doesn't make any sense.

Other than that, everything else looks good I think?

I have this feeling somewhere deep down I should've shut this thread down weeks ago and that everything here was a mistake that I will regret until the end of Time.

Sithis save me.

nah I'm just joking most of the stuff here is fine.

So, is anybody interested in making the accepted edits?

Okay. Just make sure to try your best to handle the edits in a professional manner.

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Yes, petrification was rejected.

I will lock the profile. Should I close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back