• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering dragonrend has only been used on well

Dragons

I don't think it should null any immortality types besides the ones alduin has

First Witch said:
Is the Dovahkiin actually stronger than Pelinal?

Not that it matters, i will let Red suffer on this one.
u monster

and...rein has 1-A hax while fus ro dah has none so...stomp

I agree this is clearly a stomp but I don't blame OP, tier 1 Dova weaponry/artifacts has been claimed all over the place recently probably thought this was fair.

Another way that one can argue for Dov is that he is a part of Aka, 1-A Time God possibly most powerful one in this site, and like a Legendary Artifact that Aka can channels his 1-A power directly through Dovahkiin. Tier 1 Dov artifacts work the same way as a Dragonborn is being chosen, which the Amulet of Kings is a prime example of 1-C God channeling 1-C power into the Martin Septim against Dagon.

As Matthew said, Dragons are shards and aspects of Aka along with Time Gods like Akatosh, Auriel, Alduin,... A Dragonborn is no different from the bunch. If Aka hates Reinhard badly, he can channel his 1-A presence through Dovahkiin to make sure it is a stomp or an incon the other way around.

It would be an Aka vs Reinhard thread.

Setsuna tenma said:
Reinhard would stomp aka.Being above infinite 1As is not impressive by masada standards.
You have to make a thread argues that part, and Aka is above infinite amount of 1-A Et'Adas not being baseline 1-A. Again, my suggestion is not a violation against SBA, so the option of Aka is still on the table.

I would invite experienced people know Masada and TES into this. While I know a lot about TES, I would not be sure since I lack understanding about Masada.

In some thread agains a higher D character.

Point is that a weakened Reinhard affected ther true Marie who is residing in the twilight beach and Kouga used LTT to kill one of the tenmas(Momiji?) while not being a God herself.

Also the Doc stomped Rein because he can move in more time axis then Rein can follow, so he get Shit on from everywhere even though he has an ever expanding law that will make the doc a slave on touch so yeah, stomp

Can Reinhard throw his spear anywhere or just in his own reality? Cuz, I recall seeing in that Beatrix thread that he can't throw to a different dimension.

Tony di bugalu said:
In some thread agains a higher D character.

Point is that a weakened Reinhard affected ther true Marie who is residing in the twilight beach and Kouga used LTT to kill one of the tenmas(Momiji?) while not being a God herself.
it was momiji yes

valeria who simply tried to fully kill ren using his briah which lets him use LLT (which he failed and only hit marie) just affected her true self all the way. There is also the fact of glasheirm teleporting tbf.

technically valeria just hit the marie within the relic but pretty sure he didn't know she existed in twilight beach. And again he should technically have the range for it?

Even if Reinhard can't hit the Dovahkiin, the Dovahkiin range is only high 1-B using non-offensive shout. He is not going to hurt Reinhard from Apocrypha using his offensive shout. Unless you want to argue that Dovahkiin can snipe Reinhard from Oblivion using Auriel's Bow, which is just ridiculous. He is no Miraak.

If that's the case, then the Beatrix Match should be removed. Although, Dovah's hax should be able to prevent Reinhard from even lifting his spear.

A different question. Can Reinhard beat Giorno?

TacticalNuke002 said:
If that's the case, then the Beatrix Match should be removed. Although, Dovah's hax should be able to prevent Reinhard from even lifting his spear.
A different question. Can Reinhard beat Giorno?
which key the 5B or 4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back