• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waria Kambang said:
Even if Reinhard can't hit the Dovahkiin, the Dovahkiin range is only high 1-B using non-offensive shout. He is not going to hurt Reinhard from Apocrypha using his offensive shout. Unless you want to argue that Dovahkiin can snipe Reinhard from Oblivion using Auriel's Bow, which is just ridiculous. He is no Miraak.
High 1-B range Conceptual Mindhax says hi. You don't necessarily need to kill to win.

Ogbunabali said:
The Dovahkiin's Thu'um can echo in Aetherius which encompases Oblivion.
And that is only through shout such as Become Ethereal or Call of Valor. Maybe Disarm shout is a more viable choice?

And that is only through shout such as Become Ethereal or Call of Valor. Maybe Disarm shout is the more viable choice?

Bend Will exists. Reinhard gets willed into stopping.

What? Reinhard cant stop himself from growthing into 1A, you need a Hadou god whos at least equal to slow the process down. It will happen in the end though.

Why are some people bringing up the Beatrice thread here?

Reinhard used there was the 5-B one, not the tier 4 used here who eventually grows to 1-A himself.

You literally just need to read the OP to know that, wtf.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Bend Will exists. Reinhard gets willed into stopping.
I can see the Dovahkiin winning using Disarm or Bend Will shout. But keep in mind that Bend Will shout range is not low 1-C. Miraak used magic to brainwash the inhabitants of Solstheim. He doesn't use Bend Will to brainwash us.

FateAlbane said:

Reinhard used there was the 5-B one, not the tier 4 used here who eventually grows to 1-A himself.

I was talking about spear throwing, which should be similar for both keys.

FateAlbane said:

Because of the Longinus topic. Its debated if the spear can actually reach higher D beings and people use the Beatrice thread as a argument for No.

Im neutral on that regard, its a moot point either way because Reinhard nilly willy himself towards Hadou status. You basically CANT stale that mofo. Either kill him for good (And if you can, his growth will not be a problem either way because Merc shenanigens) or you dont and get stomped.

@FW It's a moot point because there Rein was a 3-D being for the entire match with no way to navigate in the higher dimension, hit her there and etc (5-B key). The Spear had 1-A potency, not 1-A range.

That problem doesn't exist in the key used here since Reinhard himself grows to 1-A.

It's two entirely different situations so it makes no sense whatsoever to compare.

Yes he passively changes existence around him on a 1-A scale, thats how he beat Emps, he disconnected Emps from the Warp causing him to lose all his power.

@Fate

I dont understand why youre telling me that lol. I said thats a moot point to discuss in this thread, because it dosnt matter whats true. Reinhard dosnt need his spear to to go through higher D or not because he himself reaches that stage either way.

Waria Kambang said:
Can't the Dovahkiin just speedblitz? Does Reinhard passive hax nulls anything the Dovahkiin do?
Assuming he can... Then what? Dova runs around and punches or does whatever too Reinhard. Reinhard still growths higher and curbs him.

@FW I'm just explaining the first thing I said. There's an abyss of difference between tier 5 to tier 4 Reinhard's mechanics and it's twice as moot because if the key used here was the key used against Beatrice in that other thread he would have stomped there also yet some people are treating the two keys as if they work the same. lol

Assuming he can... Then what? Dova runs around and punches or does whatever too Reinhard. Reinhard still growths higher and curbs him.

Is there a reason initially 4-A Reinhard won't die from getting attacked by a low 2-C at immeasurable speeds with smurf hax (although not at 1-A level).

Its literally the 2 first line in Reinhards power section guys. At least skim through that shit please.

Also ill have to ask but Rein passive law stuff might jack up even Dovahs speed.

But I have to wait till Monarch gets back.

Profile: "Ignores the concept of distance."

And this is not a complete and utter stomp how? Dovahkiin cannot do anything except be erased.

Appeal to knowledgable Elder Scrolls people -

Does "The Prisoner" mean anything here?

Well people at first tried to debate that Dovah had a chance but that died out as more people joined.

Not really since Rein passivly becomes a 1-A and has Law Hax that passivly changes creation around him on a 1-A level iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back