• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and it gets bypassed by the Crystal Shard

What does the Crystal Shard do? Can it get past Doremy's BFR? You need Multi-Universal range to escape it, and she doesn't have to BFR you into the Dream World (And as I said before, her BFR is instant). She did it to the protags in LoLK, as she BFRed them to the Lunar Capital.

Why Kirby getting BFRed seems to be a problem if one needs "Multi-Universal range to escape it"? Kirby can keep up with someone who literally traveled from one universe to another while restricted/sealed in a crystal.

Galacta Knight is able to hop from one universe to another in travel. He doesn't have the actual attack or reach range of multiple universes, just like Kirby . And if Kirby was able to do the same travel as Galacta, going to a single universe that's in your Verse at a time wouldn't really do anything against a foe who can do it across numerous universes at the same time. It would be like Kirby looking for one specific exit in a shop full of different ones. He has no idea where that exit is and has to go to each individual one to find it. And this is all while multiple Doremys still have the ability to put him to sleep and attack him with screen filling amounts of homing danmaku and slicing portals. Now that would be a nightmare in dream land.

Eficiente said:
Why Kirby getting BFRed seems to be a problem if one needs "Multi-Universal range to escape it"? Kirby can keep up with someone who literally traveled from one universe to another while restricted/sealed in a crystal.
Galacta's ability to move through universes doesn't scale to Kirby, just because he can keep up with him.

She's able to BFR someone to where they're an entire Brane World away (The Universe itself, Dream World, Lunar Capital, and any other Otherworld, are all Brane Worlds, which are 4D). And even if Kirby can escape the BFR, this would still buy Doremy time to prepare her own attacks, like the aforementioned duplication.

And what Sarvau said.

But Kirby has immortality type 7 and some Regenerationn,and i dont think Doremy has something against that,Kirby has also duplication.

^ Can it top insant BFR, good duplication, Danmaku that covers nearly the whole screen, along with several other haxxes like sleep inducement?

When Doremy BFRs, does she normally go with the person or leave them there? It's importsnt (this decided a win against Time Eater before). If in character it's the former, therm it's kinda useless...

Also, danmaku's useless, if not, detrimental, against Kirby, due to attack reflecting with inhale or Mirror.

I mean, theyre bloodlusted, but in LoLK Doremy BFRs the protag to the Lunar capital while not following them.

Well RIP, but Doremy can dodge just as well as she can spam danmaku.

Wait, bloodlusted? Tat makes things ten times more difficult. Though bloodlust implies wanting to go for the kill...So BFR may not fully be a reliability

Problem is, if reflected by Mirror, they...kinda home in...

IIRC Bloodlusted is defined as simply going for the most effective means of victory

RIP, altho her forcefields should mitigate that issue

There are some inaccurate stuff here others that people seems to be ignoring, give me a minute. Voting Doremy via that nlf Duplication and Instant BFR by the way.

^ Shes shown to be able to duplicate herself at least six times, altho i dont think theres a limit, we can use that for her lower end limit.

Kirby only has mid Regenerationn, allowing him to survive being broken into pieces. Doremy has high regen as she can survive without a body and regenerate simply from her non corporeal mind. It would be kind of rage quitting difficult to permanently put down 6 of that. Since she's bloodlusted, I think she would instantly bfr Kirby and try to erase him. Once she sees he's resistant to that, she could duplicate and put Kirby to sleep. All she needs to do then is spam lunatic difficult danmaku x6 with her clones and use slicing portals. Kirby's regen would never take that much overkill damage. And this is without assuming that once she duplicates, her clones spam erasing Kirby that I don't think even his resistance can take.

>Kirby only has mid Regenerationn, allowing him to survive being broken into pieces

Por esto

That's just Sarvaug making a mistake that you could have pointed out instead of linking to a page which would lead to confusion :p

I thought it was clear, I'm sorry. But I must also say; Ghost Kirby has been accepted to have Low-Godly regen after sucking life-force.

That's seriously my bad. Wasn't trying to downplay or anything. But that much damage done by so many Doremys should still bypass it, not including multiple sources of being erased over. Kirby only has resistance to erasure, not immunity.

And I don't see Kirby having god regen on his profile. Only mid high. That will help him if he gets vaporized or turned to ash, but that much danmaku would more than destroy him to an atom, or obliterate all of him completely, which mid high regen can't do anything about.

Cal didn't updated his profile because Cal is lazy... He is not seeing this, right?

He still uses Ghost Kirby in vs threads.

I'm not following. What does Ghost Kirby has to do with this type of Kirby?

Also i'm pretty sure Doremy attacks wouldn't atomize him. Not like it matters since she has Existence Erasure.

Hmm how powerful is the Existence Erasure Kirby resisted?

Shadow Kirby Resurrection - Kirby Fighters Deluxe
Many people get confused with that, imagine Shadow Kirby is Kirby in this battle.....

He can do that an unlimited amount of times.

I'm not really following either. This seems like simple game respawning. And if Kirby does have self revival after being physically destroyed it still doesn't correspond with feat showings of his erasure resistance level.

And when he did resist it in game, I bet the foe only had one chance to do it before Kirby defeated him. I don't think he can survive a combined force of multiple foes of his tier erasing him countless times while he's asleep.

4 times really doesn't compare when 6, more likely more opponents can do it as much as they want all while he's slumped.

Okey, let's keep in mind certain things:

>And if Kirby was able to do the same travel as Galacta, going to a single universe that's in your Verse at a time wouldn't really do anything against a foe who can do it across numerous universes at the same time.

It takes 3 seconds for Kirby to go from one universe to another, according to Standard Battle Assumptions he has to be out for at least 1 week, it's safe to assume that he could return to battle in much less time than that with relative ease.

>Galacta's ability to move through universes doesn't scale to Kirby

I don't see why, but currently he can with his Warp Star which he summons or creates.

To counter Duplication Kirby can:

• Use Replica to split himself in 2.
  • Use his cell phone to call 3 more Kirbys.
  • Naturally Duplicate himself, because he can do that, usually making 2 more Kirbys and up to 6 Kirbys.
  • Use the Mirror ability to have more duplicates.
I'm not saying that this is better than infinite duplications but nobody has mentioned this in the whole thread.

Kirby still scales to Dark Nebula and Drawcia, so who has the AP & dura advantages here?

Here's a list of things Kirby could do to win easily:

• Cook Kirby puts all Doremys in his pot to turn them into food.
  • Magic Kirby does the same (its an aleatory effect tho).
  • Bubble Kirby turns enemies one by one into bubbles.
  • With the Robobot Armor Kirby turns enemies one by one into data.
  • With his Empathic Manipulation Kirby could turn Doremy into his friend... which gives him access to turn her into an object.
  • Sucking BFR is a thing, especially when he can fuse things inside his stomach.
  • Or he can spit her transformed into a star.
  • The Action Star causes all opponents to explode, dropping Health to one point (aleatory effect & game mechanics, but useful to mention)
  • ESP Kirby has Precognition... so that.
  • Ghost Kirby (the ability, not the form) can possess one Doremy, make her collide with another Doremy and then delete them.
  • Copy Kirby can copy her powers.
  • Beam Mage can stop time after reaching her with a prollectil a few times.
  • Hypernova improve how much Kirby sucks and can send her to the void.
  • And Doctor Kirby can put her to sleep.
Neither knows the resistances of the other, I find this quite important.

Kirby has face many enemys with Danmaku, just saying.

Well, still voting Doremy via Multi-Universal range in BFR, sleep inducement and Duplication, but my opinion could change.

Note: Apparently her duplication isn't that good, going Inconclusive.

I really don't think putting someone who rules over the dream world to sleep would be a effective much less smart thing to do. And I agree Kirby's void suck in could possibly counter god regen, but there are two problems. Once one Doremy is sucked in, it's not like all the other ones will just stay there and allow for it to happen to them. They could easily teleport to multiple universes which the suck doesn't have range in. And if Doremy were to be sucked in, she could also just place multiple portals all around her to go into before she's sucked in. She could even put a dimensional portal inside Kirby's mouth so before she's sucked in she would be transported. Then Doremy can counter being transformed as she can do it herself. Finally, she can transfigure Kirby's items into something useless or BFR them away way out of Kirby's range. And I never said she could win by pure field removal inactivity, but Kirby's universe hopping is frail in a multi universal bfr and he would have trouble trying to escape all while multiple Doremys are still attacking him.

Hypernova alone its not what helps Kirby with that regen (ask Jedah).

She would have Resistance to Transmutation if she could do so, Kirby transforms her into inanimate things.

Kirby's items come out of nothing via Dimensional Storage.

Nothing more to say, this looks like a "who attacks first" situation.

She literally transforms herself and items in Touhou 15.5. And Kirby still has no resistance to being put to sleep then not being able to defend himself whatsoever.

Being able to transform yourself =/= Being resistance to getting transform.

The items are still safe inside Kirby, but they aren't safe out of Kirby.

Sorry the way I worded it came out wrong. I mean her body itself doesn't have resistance to transformation, but she can COUNTER it by transforming herself. And even though Kirby can still get items out doesn't mean she can't still transform or bfr them away.

Same, if she keeps his conscience when being transmuted then she should have limited resistance to transmutation. Even if she had a full resistance to that the Robobot Armor and Bubble Kirby still are one-shots as one absorbs her into himself and with the other the bubbles explode after a few seconds.

I know ("but they aren't safe out of Kirby"). Some items, however, are inside Kirby or are part of him even in their use: Reviving Tomato, Maxim Tomatoes (via Copy Palette), Various Food Items, Armor, Weapons and Boost Orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back