• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spongebob uses hs bubble maniulation to clean the glue.

How does the photo thing works?

Well, his body has been shown to be capable of absorbing and reflecting back sticky liquids, like that one time he absorbed a few liters of rease.

Is Doraemon waterproof, by the way?

Oh in that case, I guess it doesn´t matter.

This seems to just come to if Spongebob just punches Doraemon, or Dora takes a picture of him.

Why would Spongebob's punch be the end of Doraemon? Only the absolute high-end of Bikini Bottom destruction would be painful for him.

Well, he´s proeficient in karate and some other sorts of martial arts, so he can still beat him up.

Well, Spongebob once spin dashed onto a huge fragment from Squidward´s clarinet, cutting it in half in the process.

He can also just grab Doraemon and flick him to the ground a bunch of times (as he has elasticity, this should work very well).

What does the mantle does?

Elaborate. Unless Spongebob attacks from more than 1 direction why can't Doraemon keep guarding with the Mantle? Which also hurts and wears Spongebob out if he keeps getting thrown away and kissing the ground? Also Instinctive Reaction with the Denkomaru Sword

Well, he has 2 arms, and he has shown to be able to make them bounce on surfaces, so he can just pretend to attemp to hit at the front to Doraemon, then redirect it towards is back.

His bubbles can still also harm his eyes, incapping him.

None of those exactly counters the Reflecting Mantle.

Also Doraemon has a range advantage with guns that he does use in character. Not to mention flight. So Bamboo Copter + Air Cannon + Tornado Straw + Shock Gun + Reflecting Mantle + Glue Gun + Jumbo Gun. After the barrage, Doraemon sees Spongebob regenerates and snaps him into a photo. Done

Can Spongebob still move when inside the photo? f so, he can get out of it using the magic page.

He also has flight too, by the way.

Why would the magic page be relevant when it's stated in Spongebob's page that he won't use it in character? And even if he manages to get out of the photo, Doraemon can always freeze him with the Stop Camera before putting him in a photo again.

Also if Doraemon sees a human-sized piece of sponge, what stops him from burning with the Flamethrower or freezing with the Freezing Fan?

Well, he doesn´t use it in character normally, but when limited in resources, he actually uses it to get back in action. Also:

1: Mid-High regen

2: He has broken himself from being frozen often.

You know what? Doing posts couple of lines long to debate isn't my thing. I'd rather write up a wall of text to debate. So I ask for an explanation for every ability SB has listed on his profile. Then I'll make the argument in one go.

So what does he start with? What powers are combat-useful? What are their range and effectiveness?

Also please don't say "Well" in every sentence. It gets annoying

Not exactly. I need more details on Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Body Control, Elasticity, Flight, Bubbles, and Absorption. And Bobsican did mention Spin Dash as well

You are free of still doing so, plus I found enjoyment in the suffering of others.

I'm also going for the Cat due to Graf's reasons.

Repeating my question, since it hasn't been answered fully

Graf Thorsdottir said:
So what does he start with? What powers are combat-useful? What are their range and effectiveness?
I have only have answers for elasticity and shapeshifting (which is not even shapeshifting)

Back