• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He normally stats with karate, bubbles and jellyfish rod.

He can make huge structures with his blubbles, which can be used for defensive or offensive purposes.

The jellyfish rod can be used to summon some jellyfishes to support, which can electrocute anything that they focus on as a target, but as they can´t really move on ground, he won´t even try to call them.

So basically closing in for CQC?

Gets countered by literally everything I said before then, and then some. Reflecting Mantle. Air Cannon. Shock Gun. Super Gloves. Glue Gun. Bashou Fan. Tornado Straw. Denkomaru. Sound Solidifying Medicine. Telekinesis Eye Drops. He throws SB around with these for some times, see SB regenerates, and decides to immobilise him with Time Stop Watch then seal him into a photo, or BFR him into space or the Mirror Dimension.

If Doraemon BFR SB without immobilisation and SB comes back with the Magic Page, what's stopping Doraemon from immobilising him before BFR again? Immobilisatio before BFR has been done. And unless SB is a serious fighter who keeps his mouth shut about how he got back (and he doesn't give me that impression), he tells Doraemon about the Magic Page bringing him back. Cue Doraemon snatching the page from him with the Retrieving Bag, disabling his way to get back from BFR.

BFR has been done several times when Doraemon knows he can't beat his opponents due to their higher dura or their unique physiology.

• He lured a robot army into the Mirror dimension and used several gadgets to trick them into thinking they are in the real world, preventing them from invading the real world. And if the opponent is just a 1-meter sponge he tricked SB into jumping into the Mirror that is the entrance then smashes it.
  • He immobilised an alien sludge before sending it into a black hole.
  • He BFR a dragon nothing can beat back to the beginning of time
So yes, he can BFR SB in several ways (Mirror Dimension, space, or time). Assuming SB doesn't die in space right away and still manages to get back with the Magic Page, bam, immobilisation or snatching the page then repeat the BFR

1: Spongebob has entered portals before, so he isn´t going to fall for it again.

2: The spray melts in water or soap? Because if so, Spongebob can just make air come out of his holes to make bubbles to clean it for him.

3: That´s actually solid, but clearly ould need some prep time.

1. Again, Immobilisation and also Magic Lasso. And when Doraemon recognises the enemy's unique physiology he pulls out the perfect counter right off the bat. He can also trick his opponents into jumping into the Mirror themselves.

2. What are you even talking about?

3. He only used the Time Machine to BFR because the enemy is big and is conveniently holding the Time Machine itself. The point is he time BFR in character and has a Time Bin acting as a time portal that he can pull out of his pocket anytime

1: Spongebob can cut himself in half and the repaste himself to escape the magic lasso.

Again, he has been past that sort of stuff before, he isn´t going to fall for it easily.

2: Oops, I meant that thing he uses to solidify things.

3: Doraemon likely has to incap Spongebob first.

1. Source of SB actually doing that to escape restraints? Just because he has the regen to do that I'm not buying him abusing it in-character

2. It's literally a light-based gadget. It doesn't work on SB himself but it can be used to disable SB's bubbles by making them solid and fall to the ground

3. Yeahhh, about that. I'll need SB's best stamina feats. I forgot regen and stamina are 2 separate things. Just because SB can regenerate it doesn't mean he can't get worn out from Reflecting Mantle or get stunned by Stun Gu.

1. First clip shows what exactly? A loop of him eating his own arms? And the second clip clearly shows him regenerating from Sandy's chop, not him voluntarily separating his own body to escape. So both those clips don't answer to Magic Lasso

2. It's shown that the big trapping bubble took several seconds to make, and was used on a sleeping Squidward. How does that equate to defending from Doraemon flashing a light on an approaching giant bubble?

3. Fair enough on the 1st clip (even though I'd prefer an uncut one to see the whole sequence). Second one is cut in a way that does not show him surviving all winter. Just because he says they'd be stuck until spring and they are shown covered in snow it doesn't mean they stayed all winter. With that much snowing you can get covered in snow in an hour top. For all I know after that scene where SB suggested a fire something happened that allowed them to thaw the door or stay in Sandy's place. Also none of those answers Stun Gun

1: I couldn´t find those in better quality, by the way, watch a bit more of th clip of Sandy chopping Spongebob and you´ll see what I´m talking about.

2: Transparency?

3: The winter thing is the entire episode, which is the entire video, I don´t think ou´ll feel like watching it entirely, but they got in there at about mid-winter and couldn´t get out, so they had to survive until the ice melted (aka spring).

I would write more, but it´s 1 AM where I am.

There´s only this part that seems to need more stuff in my part:

2: Spongebob can still trigger his Invincibubble form with the Magic Page to do this even if Doraemon stunned the bubbles, more would come onto his way, but I bet he has a gadget for this, am I right?

3: They couldn´t make the fire, so instead they went playing with the snow for quite a while, and the snow stopped falling a few moments later.

2. Not exactly. The bubbles becomes solid and fall to the ground the moment the light touch them, so the quantity don't really matter. More bubbles coming only means more solid balls rolling on the ground. Although if you want to dig deeper, Doraemon can use Big Light on the Solidifier Light to make the light bigger, covering more bubbles (jump to 1:34:06 here, don't know how to do timestamp). Also transparency don't make much sense. Bubbles are not completely transparent, have a noticeable smell, and Doraemon can easily deduct what the bubble-blowing stick SB holds do.

Also, KO via Shock Gun and Shock Stick. When pressured Doraemon can also pull out the big guns like Jumbo Gun or Flamethrower that can oneshot SB

2: Wouldn´t that lead to a bunch of rolling balls going into him?

As for the Shock Stick, well, he can do this, then this.

Any scan of the Shock Gun?

And lastly, how the Jumbo Gun works?

I almost forgot, Spongebob can likely tank the Flamethrower via his Mid-High Regenerationn, as he´s likely to be just reduced to ashes by it.

2: Wouldn´t that lead to a bunch of rolling balls going into him?

Not really? The moment the light touch them, they become solid, gain mass, and drop to the ground, losing whatever momentum they had. Their shape means they would be rolling, but at the new speed they become insignificant as obstacles. Also we are discussing only one of the many ways he'd deal with bubbles, when more realistic options exist such as popping them with Air Cannon, or if they come in large numbers, Bashou Fa or Reflecting Mantle

As for the Shock Stick, well, he can do this, then this.

I'm aware of that. I was talking more about shocking and rendering SB unconscious with the electricity

Any scan of the Shock Gun?

Already posted them above. But here. A laser that stuns the opponent

And lastly, how the Jumbo Gun works?

Literally a gun that fires a big laser that can one shot a tank

I almost forgot, Spongebob can likely tank the Flamethrower via his Mid-High Regenerationn, as he´s likely to be just reduced to ashes by it.

Yeah, if SB can handle Town level+ thermal energy that can reduce a building to ashes. Also I'm aware of that regen gif. Also nothing stopping Doraemon from freezing the mound of ashes before BFR

Spongebob has been electrocuted often by swarms of jellyfishes and he only suffers minor injuries at most, so he likely would just flinch when being hitted by the Shock Stick.

Spongebob´s bubbles can likely help with the flamethower.

At his point, it seems to be a decisive match with Doraemon having the advantage, as either Doraemon incaps and then BFRs or atomizes Spongebob, or Spongebob plot haxes/catches Doraemon off guard and uses sheer AP.

I think the votes can be gathered from now on, unless I´m missing something.

Spongebob has been electrocuted often by swarms of jellyfishes and he only suffers minor injuries at most.

Needs to be added to SB's profile then

Spongebob´s bubbles can likely help with the flamethower.

You are not suggesting that building-burning fire can be extinguished by 9-B bubbles, I hope. The quantity won't help

Doraemon incaps and then BFRs or atomizes Spongebob

When did I mention atomization?

1: Currently making another CRT for the verse, but I´m still not sure if that would just fall as resistance to electricity manip, probably would just fall as part of his toon force.

2: He can just cover the weapon in a bubble before Doraemon pulls the trigger, so it just goes upwards until it´s lost.

3: Well, the only way to bypass conventional Mid-High regen is atomization, something the flamethrower and the Jumbo Gun would do as you are implying.

2. I literally said the bubbles aren't getting near Doraemon with Air Gun, Reflecting Mantle and Bashou Fan. Also the trapping Squidward in bubbles clip showed that making big bubbles takes time. So no, no bubble is getting near Doraemon, let alone covering something in his hand

3. Jumbo Gun shoots a laser that can destroy a tank in 1 shot. Flamethrower can reduce a building to ashes. It's the sheer heat and energy output beyond what turned SB into a mound of ashes that matter. And even IF SB still survives those 2 as a mound of ashes, I already brought up Solidifier Light

2. Fair enough on the speed of making bubbles. That still doesn't answer popping them or sending them back, however

3. I will only buy it if the suit shows good enough fire resistance feat

3: It´s even more featless than his gravity manip or his teleportation, so likely irrelevant in the long run.

Anything left to discuss?

Robot Cat for more efficient in utilising his powers and picking counters against the opponent

Back