• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aw Hell Naw, Spunchbop Got Wurms (SpongeBob SquarePants vs. Warren the Eagle) (STOMP)

Just hear me out for a second

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 0m away (Warren starts on SpongeBob’s backside).
The battle takes place in Bikini Bottom, but both combatants are able to breathe.
Warren is in his shrunken state, and SpongeBob is in his base.
SpongeBob only knows that a worm is crawling on him and nothing else.

Da Vouts
“I’ll have you know I stubbed my toe while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for twenty minutes.”:
I don’t think AP really matters in this situation

“Was that the right way to treat someone? Or was it actually really hurtful and horrible?”:
Ditto, I Choose You

Da Fakts
Mmmmmmmmm.

Most of those examples are mind control and the alike. Warren’s mind hax is entering SpongeBob’s brain and making everyone so bored that they all collectively decide to fսck off

Most of those examples are mind control and the alike. Warren’s mind hax is entering SpongeBob’s brain and making everyone so bored that they all collectively decide to fսck off

He resist It too, the conceptual spongebobs on his brain are a thing, spongebob can still function without his brain and all his organs also have a mind of It's own

Back