• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
are they above 9-B? cause if they are then they're restricted.

besides he's in-character here.
His Reality warping doesn't go by tiers anyways. He has Universal+ reality warp with the "what if Cabine", he got his lying beak which is not measure by tier, nor there is any mention of being tied to tier, unlike what James said.

Also, if Saitama got resistances, Doraemon will neg them with the lying beak too.

He also has a Notebook in which whatever he writes, it becomes true, etc......

Doraemon could also use the anywhere door and BFR Saitama to the space and sofocate him there aswell.

Saitama is doomed...

His Reality warping doesn't go by tiers anyways. He has Universal+ reality warp with the "what if Cabine", he got his lying beak which is not measure by tier, nor there is any mention of being times to tier, unlike what James said.

Also, if Saitama got resistances, Doraemon will neg them with the lying beak too.

He also has Notebook in whatever he writes, it becomes true, etc......

Doraemon could also use the anywhere door and BFR Saitama to the space and sofocate him there aswell.

Saitama is doomed...

he has no knowledge of saitama.

besides he's in-character so it's not like he'll immediatly pull out one of those anyway.

like james said. he'll likely go for the air cannon first and then finish him off with another gadget.

Alot of gadgets were only used once and forgetten, the chance for him to pull it out are slim but there are others choice.

Air Cannon can send creature larger than human few meters away even if it does little damage to them.

The outcome depend on how fast can they act before their opponent hit them. Anything come out from Dora could potentially incap because that is the most likely choice when a random guy relentlessy run at him. If anything else, Take-copter is another gadget which he used frequently and Saitama can't catch up.
Hm, I feel it's hard to say for sure that Saitama could hit Doraemon before a gadget is used that incaps him or worse. Doraemon has a lot of gadgets so there are plenty of possibilities, and I wouldn't be super surprised if he could use the right one before he gets hit and win, more often than not.

Something like the Take-copter is definitely helpful, Saitama won't reach Doraemon in the air unless he finds stuff to throw or something. Doraemon has to attach the Take-copter to himself for it to work, but if the Air Cannon knocks Saitama multiple meters away he probably does have the time to use it, and other gadgets similarly.

Looking like Doraemon probably takes this by finding the right gadget to stop Saitama before he gets hit, at this rate.

you do realize the battle is to the death right.

unless we are also allowing incap as well. (in which i'll fix the OP for that)

like james said. he'll likely go for the air cannon first and then finish him off with another gadget.
Yes, and then, Doraemon realizes that Saitama is a threat and that he can't beat the baldy physically and resorts to use a Haxxed gadget.

Anyways, if he finds himself in trouble Doraemon would likely pull the Earth extinction bomb which can turn the planet into tiny peaces (5-B)

Yes, and then, Doraemon realizes that Saitama is a threat and that he can't beat the baldy physically and resorts to use a Haxxed gadget.

Anyways, if he finds himself in trouble Doraemon would likely pull the Earth extinction bomb which can turn the planet into tiny peaces (5-B)

can't use the extinction bomb here. any gadget above 9-B is restricted.

And speed is equalized so Doraemon can avoid Saitama's first punch. Or simply pull out the anywhere door and BFR Saitama to the space before the baldy lands a punch on him. He can pull out the anywhere door instantly.

And speed is equalized so Doraemon can avoid Saitama's first punch. Or simply pull out the anywhere door and BFR Saitama to the space before the baldy lands a punch on him. He can pull out the anywhere door instantly.

i want to see what james and the other dude have to say first though

Well, I still feel the same way I said I did previously, a good case is being made for Doraemon but I don't think its impossible that Saitama could land the one punch that he needs in a few scenarios. It does sound like Doraemon should win most of the time though.

Maybe Saitama would have a better chance if speed wasn't equal. Doraemon is average human speed, Saitama has superhuman speed on the other hand. It's not a giant advantage by any means but I think it could help him with closing the distance and make him a bit more likely to land a punch.
Doraemon should still win then, but I'd think Saitama would at least have more of a chance that way.

Well, I still feel the same way I said I did previously, a good case is being made for Doraemon but I don't think its impossible that Saitama could land the one punch that he needs in a few scenarios. It does sound like Doraemon should win most of the time though.

Maybe Saitama would have a better chance if speed wasn't equal. Doraemon is average human speed, Saitama has superhuman speed on the other hand. It's not a giant advantage by any means but I think it could help him with closing the distance and make him a bit more likely to land a punch.
Doraemon should still win then, but I'd think Saitama would at least have more of a chance that way.

also didn't you read that the match OP said death only.

No incapping.

To sum up my point above:

Doraemon is in-character so he won't pulling timestop or insta-kill hax right off the bat. His usual approach is incap them first then kill later which can be done through many gadgets.

Timestop, reality warping, etc are used once and discarded because of plot device, but even his common gadgets like Air Cannon and Take-copter still guaranteed a wincon. The moment he seen killing Saitama through brute force isn't possible, he will definitively uses other else.

To sum up my point above:

Doraemon is in-character so he won't pulling timestop or insta-kill hax right off the bat. His usual approach is incap them first then kill later which can be done through many gadgets.

Timestop, reality warping, etc are used once and discarded because of plot device, but even his common gadgets like Air Cannon and Take-copter still guaranteed a wincon. The moment he seen killing Saitama through brute force isn't possible, he will definitively uses other else.

james you ready to vote yet?

Back