• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppo Orochi vs Narberal Gamma

For whatever reason I have an obsession with finding matches for the Pleiades', regardless here we have another one. The fight takes place in a shady dense forest at 1800 hours (6:00pm). Starting range is 10 meters apart.

Prime High 8-C Doppo is used. Speed Equalized.

Doppo Orochi: 0

Narberal Gamma: 1 (AbcMac23)

Inconclusive: 0

Doppo hypebuildin
Narberal Gamma

As basically a pure magic caster, Narberal is gonna immediately teleport into the air and abuse her range

Narberal's scaling chain is this

Narberal > Yuri (can one-shot Evileye) > Lupus > CZ => Solution > Entoma >> Evileye >>>>>(outclasses) Lakyus's Dark Blade Mega Impact (6 tons)

what is this guy's AP?

So roughly equivalent ap but one is a range fighter, she doesn't have infinite mana but he doesn't have infinite health/stamina and I sorta doubt he can tank all her attacks until she's out of mana and keep on living.

He can dodge her attacks with Analytical Prediction and as far as stamina is concerned he's probably a lot higher than her (check the resistance to pain on the profile).

if he starts dodging a bunch and she can't hit him, Narberal is gonna try for Charm Person

She did it when Kajit was being annoying with him buffing and healing his Skeletal Dragons constantly, trying to take him out to make her fight a little easier, so i have no doubt she'll try it when this guy is constantly dodging her spells

He'll still be able to fight her while under the Charm Person with Analytical Prediction.

"Analytical Prediction (Was able to analyze and predict Dorian Kaioh's movements so well that, despite being under the effects of a hypnosis that makes you hallucinate a weaker illusion of your opponent, he was able to accurately predict everything the real Dorian was doing)"

Basically while under influences he's still physically responds to attacks despite not consciously perceiving them.

Charm Person isn't an illusion, it makes you see the person who used it as a friend, i don't think you can compare them

Nico-v11 said:
He'll still be able to fight her while under the Charm Person with Analytical Prediction.
"Analytical Prediction (Was able to analyze and predict Dorian Kaioh's movements so well that, despite being under the effects of a hypnosis that makes you hallucinate a weaker illusion of your opponent, he was able to accurately predict everything the real Dorian was doing)"
That part is wrong actually. It doesn't make you hallucinate a weaker version, it just usually ends up like that. It makes you hallucinate "how you want the fight to go". Most people that have been affected by it were delusional though, so they always ended up imagining Dorian to be much weaker than he actually was.

His win con atm seems to be...Dodging all narberals attacks and killing her when she runs out of mana....

Another question how's his analytical prediction work on invisibility...

The pen or the sword said:
His win con atm seems to be...Dodging all narberals attacks and killing her when she runs out of mana....

Another question how's his analytical prediction work on invisibility...
He's easily skilled enough to detect any changes in the environment that she may make while invisibility. Crushing leaves, snapping twigs or even brushes of air. The environment IS a dense forest.

If he gets close once he wins via being way more skilled at close combat, not to mention she enjoys tormenting humans so she might get close to antagonize him.

But range is the only thing that makes this fair for her.

Umm she's going to crush leaves and snap twigs floating in mid air? He can detect changes in air from thirty meters away?

No if he gets close she'll tp away and go back to bombarding him in the air, there ap is far to close for him to oneshot her. She looks down on humans but she's well aware that humans are dangerous, heck the greatest threat to suprememe beings were human players. She's also rather familiar with close range fighters yuri alpha is a pure melee build.

Also charm magic isn't an illusion it makes a person view another as a freind I really don't think his resistance will help him here.

I don't see how he's going to win here but if your sure he can I vote narberal

Back