• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppio vs Sir Nighteye

Speed is equalized

Nighteye can see and harm stands

Diavolo cannot join the fight but can give advice to Doppio via "telephones"

Both start off 10 meters away

Battle takes place in osaka

Nighteye:

Doppio:

Nighteye needs to touch Doppio in order to activate his quirk, while doppio can see the near future with epitaph anytime he wants. So i´m going with Doppio despite having less AP

TacticalNuke002 said:
You need to remove the "can see and hurt Stands" condition otherwise this isn't a valid match.
But i want both characters to fight normally with how they fight within their respective series.

But, it's normal for Stand users to fight non stand users without worrying the non Stand user would hurt their stand.

Which is why i made certain restrictions so that both characters can fight how they normally fight.

Well, this match can continue as a simple discussion, but won't get added.

Our rules state that a character can't be given powers they don't have, even for the sake of fairness as this would not represent the actual way the hypothetical fight would go down.

In this case, by allowing Nighteye to see and hurt Stands, you are giving him Extrasensory Perception and Non-Physical Interaction, powers he doesn't have.

This discussion can continue, but don't try to get this added.

Back