• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding speed, are we solidifying that Khan Maykr Wings are comparable to Samur Maykr Wings?
No. It's specifically winged Seraphim. I think it'd require a bit more proof that they're comparable.

Also, she uses her wings to fly, but not really do anything impressive.

What requirements do we meet for Hell's Qualitative Superiority over 4-D?
It is superior to 4D and is stated to be in a higher plane of existence, this is further supported by the numerous statements about hell being extradimensional. This whole thing is basically the same as Alien X HDE we discussed

It is superior to 4D and is stated to be in a higher plane of existence, this is further supported by the numerous statements about hell being extradimensional. This whole thing is basically the same as Alien X HDE we discussed
But do we have some example of Hell being bigger this way? Like is the 4-D multiverse a speck to Hell or something?

But do we have some example of Hell being bigger this way? Like is the 4-D multiverse a speck to Hell or something?
It wouldnt make sense for hell to be in the same plane of existence as Urdak but also be in a higher plane of existence which one is more supported you ask? Hell transcending.

It depends on the interpretation of the following:

"Urdak itself exists in an anchor state, utilizing highly advanced dimensional shift technology to allow a static position at a sub-quantum level. This essentially inverts their position in relation to Hell; both planes of existence are fixed outside the bounds of the known universe, a 'lower' and 'higher' reality."

It depends on the interpretation of the following:

"Urdak itself exists in an anchor state, utilizing highly advanced dimensional shift technology to allow a static position at a sub-quantum level. This essentially inverts their position in relation to Hell; both planes of existence are fixed outside the bounds of the known universe, a 'lower' and 'higher' reality."
It calls Urdak a lower reality against hell which is a higher one. Its very simple think of it like this:
1. It says Urdak first
2. It says Hell second
1. It says Lower first
2. It say Higher second

1-1
2-2
Hell is Urdak D + 1

It calls Urdak a lower reality against hell which is a higher one. Its very simple think of it like this:
1. It says Urdak first
2. It says Hell second
1. It says Lower first
2. It say Higher second

1-1
2-2
Hell is Urdak D + 1
The key phrase I'm referring to is "inverts their position."

Can a 4-D realm and a 5-D realm be inverted in their position?

The key phrase I'm referring to is "inverts their position."

Can a 4-D realm and a 5-D realm be inverted in their position?
I think its talking about dimensional manipulation where things from lower dimensions go to higher dimensions. Which can happen in fiction

5D Hell
Urdak has dimensional manipulation

Btw why did you try to give Doomguy HDE based on him being able to touch someone with HDE? Because I'm 99.99% sure that's not how it works.

Which is stated. Its larger than Urdak by 1 dimension.

As I said, we need something demonstrable. I had gone through all this in the initial Tier 1 thread.
I dont know what more you want? It is stated to be a higher dimensional plane which means its impossible for Hell to be in the same plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back