• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
I read the previous 1-C revision and holy damn, if it was any other verse it would alreayd be 1-C but Doom? NO NO NO!

touching a HDE being physically means you are HDE yourself which is the sole reason Alien X got his HDE
No, he got HDE for being capable of Manipulating higher Dimensional objects by nothing (not hax, nor range) but pure physical body. He is said to transcend the plane of time and space itself and is called Extra-Dimensional. You aren't getting HDE for just touching HDE beings, even normal beings can interact with their cross-section.

• HDE: Doomslayer can touch Davoth who is accepted to be HDE, right now by our standarts touching a HDE being physically means you are HDE yourself which is the sole reason Alien X got his HDE
Touching was never the basis of the thread.
Anyways , Here are the standards from the HDE page
higher-dimensional objects are comprised of more information than what can normally be described in lower-dimensional spaces, and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.

No, he got HDE for being capable of Manipulating higher Dimensional objects by nothing (not hax, nor range) but pure physical body.
Yes. Thats why Doomslayer can also get it since he does it with his fist unless you wanna argue Slayer has 5D range which I am also fine with but him having 3D HDE and 3D range with no hax but being able to manhandle davoth is weird asf

Yes. Thats why Doomslayer can also get it since he does it with his fist unless you wanna argue Slayer has 5D range which I am also fine with but him having 3D HDE and 3D range with no hax but being able to manhandle davoth is weird asf
Doomslayer doesn't have L1-C range?

I wish.

"Range: Standard Melee Range physically, Extended Melee Range with Chainsaw and Ballista, Tens of Meters with shotguns, Hundreds of Meters to Kilometers with other ranged weapons"
Okay, noted. But mere touching or fighting is no where near for it to get that. He must be able to wrap higher Dimensional stuff as interacting with higher Dimensional cross-section is possible.

Okay, noted. But mere touching or fighting is no where near for it to get that. He must be able to wrap higher Dimensional stuff as interacting with higher Dimensional cross-section is possible.
He can warp the entire cosmology with his sword and can beat and manhandle Davoth who is HDE. Plus he is threat to higher dimensions and stuff so

Reiner dont do that I cannot reply lol, I am fine with his sword being 6D range but his reality warping also warps hell so what range would that be?

Eh I'm not sure about Doomguy having HDE cause wouldn't that cause Demons and normal humans to have HDE because he can interact with them?

Eh I'm not sure about Doomguy having HDE cause wouldn't that cause Demons and normal humans to have HDE because he can interact with them?
Doomguy only gets HDE after he gets through divinity irrc

Though DMC has 9D demons so ehy not 6D Demons Am I right? Lol

iirc he doesn't lose power his power after the fight, he just falls unconscious due to his connection to Davoth through the Divinity Machine.
I mean you can just say he lost his HDE because of all that. I dont think thats a good enough Antifeat. Anyways please people focus on the bigger proposal lol

Speed: is first and I want to get it just fixed. Remove the possibly rating since Khan Maykr is stated to be able to move through time and space
Agree

Hde:
Doomslayer can touch Davoth who is accepted to be HDE, right now by our standarts touching a HDE being physically means you are HDE yourself which is the sole reason Alien X got his HDE, Doomslayer HDE supporting feats: Can interact with distortions in the fabric of reality, altering the physical world to change the Doom Slayer's appearance. Was indirectly creating dimensional abnormalities while fighting demonkind
this is not HDE. And Alien x Hde come from this: Alien x's body is Universe

If hell is not above Urdak then this will make Doom verse 7D if Hell is above Urdak they will be 8D
I did not understand what you want to say in the photo, but what you wrote does not give anything.
Urdak is inaccessible from the lower timelines/dimensions
Not working
"Dimension=universe without context" and beyond is not enough
Hell feats
i agree with hells R>F (If there is no anti feat)

this is not HDE. And Alien x Hde come from this: Alien x's body is Universe
I was talking about 5D HDE.
I did not understand what you want to say in the photo, but what you wrote does not give anything.
Wrote? What? It is there to understand how cosmology works
Not working
Whats not working
"Dimension=universe without context" and beyond is not enough
Supporting feat shows "Dimension" means actual dimensions here and not universes.
i agree with hells R>F (If there is no anti feat)
Theres none irrc

I was talking about 5D HDE
Alien x HDE comes from Transcends ....... (already you know)

Wrote? What? It is there to understand how cosmology works
The things you wrote aside don't mean anything.l
Whats not working
Link
Supporting feat shows "Dimension" means actual dimensions here and not universes.
No, there is nothing to prove that dimension is used in the sense of dimensionality.

Alien x HDE comes from Transcends ....... (already you know)
It is only supporting evidence
The things you wrote aside don't mean anything.l
It explains it.
Fixed it
No, there is nothing to prove that dimension is used in the sense of dimensionality.
Expect it does: 1, 2, 3

It being 6th Universe would make no sense as its a 2-A structure and its way safer and better to assume they meant the dimension as in dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back