• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM - Khan Maykr Attack Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
Proposal:

Khan Maykr will have Lightspeed Attack Speed with Light Incantation

Justification:

She can chant an incantation to call down a beam of light from the sky, which moves around the arena, deals constant damage, and sets the ground on fire. Her lightning creates a beam of light. It's not fire. The light diffuses on impact.

Khan Maykr should be faster than the Maykr Drones.

Hugo Martin: Maykr drones. You haven't seen those yet in action. So those are the um. They're not really fodder. They're pretty hard. So they're like, like a heavy/medium heavy unit um, and they're very cool. They require a skill shot. You have to pop their heads, and then you get a ton of resources about if you shoot their heads. Otherwise, if you kill them by shooting their bodies, they take a really long time to die, and they just shoot projectiles at you relentlessly. So, they're very tough in there, and one of the last levels of the game, the last level of the game. It's gonna give you, well second to the last level, yeah, it's gonna give you quite a bit to master. So, another notch on your belt something else to figure out.

Mignight: What kind of projectors will they shoot? Like lasers?

Hugo Martin: Yeah

Mignight: Okay

Hugo Martin: Maykr energy lasers.

Mignight: Yes. Maykr energy lasers. That's pretty cool.

Summary:

Light Incantation meets the following requirements:
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way
  • It is intangible and cannot be interacted with physically
  • They travel in straight lines

Last edited:
Well, since we can't really calc it, I don't know. We also don't know for a 100% solid fact that he had dodged it within the fight, since we don't take gameplay fights to be canon most of the time in terms of what happens within them for The Slayer.

In my opinion, we take it as a Possibly SOL, if this passes.

From the looks of it, we're good to go for the Attack speed Upgrade. If no one has issues, I'll make the first revision later today.

I wouldn't even use that argument anyway. I'd use Samur Maykr getting Infinite Speed post-transfiguration via getting his wings back, as Seraphims with their wings are stated to fly through and between universes.

Profile updated.

Regarding the characters above her and their reaction speeds:

Relativistic, possibly SoL?

From the look, we could also have SoL attack speed for the Icon of Sin laser. It was meant to be a bigger threat than the Khan.

Looking good
Can you unlock the pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back