• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM Immeasurable speed continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has her being able to traverse multiple 2-A constructs, has more proof to back it up and doesn't have 10 contradictions and anti-feats that make it seem headcanon then sure ig

Im sure it's way harder for anime / manga based franchises to get upgraded either way, considering the amount of headcanon, anti feats and contradictions in them, so doesn't really apply here as doom only has a few pages of lore and 0 contradictions

so doesn't really apply here as doom only has a few pages of lore and 0 contradictions
Lore doesn't even support it, it is your personal interpretation of the text, the codex give very vague statements that can be interpreted in multiple ways.

And no, the entire game is a huge contradiction toward Immeasurable speed, because literally no feat across the game support the notion of Immeasurable speed

Lore does support it what are you saying?
In the game, Doomslayer is able to take damage and even die, while in the lore he's never even taken damage.
Lore and DOOM Eternal gameplay are not the same thing. If it was lore accurate, there would be no sense of threat or accomplishment whatsoever since Doomslayer can kill anything with his bare hands while taking 0 damage.

With your same argument, Davoth should not scale to hell, because there are no feats across the entire game of him destroying the verse, or creating it despite the codex saying so.

The statement about Davoth is good one and go directly to the point, this statements on the other hand is extremely vague, you interpreted them as literal

Because those statememts are from the codex..
It's not vague at all though?
God gave the seraph's their wings, in order to aid him with his work thus causing them to be able to wing through creation in order to aid him..
Same seraphim are stated to be able to govern all of creation through this, and are being able to move through space and time itself, held sway over all dominions of the known and unknown dimensions and are stated to be able to go through all of creation..

There are 0 contradictions.
It's straightforward

Because those statememts are from the codex..
It's not vague at all though?
God gave the seraph's their wings, in order to aid him with his work thus causing them to be able to wing through creation in order to aid him..
Same seraphim are stated to be able to govern all of creation through this, and are being able to move through space and time itself, held sway over all dominions of the known and unknown dimensions and are stated to be able to go through all of creation..

There are 0 contradictions.
It's straightforward
There is nothing here straight forward bro, this is literally your personal interpretation of the texts with no supporting feats at all, just because there is no anti-feat doesn't mean you somehow free from it. Straight forward is statement such as: A move toward in time with sheer speed, or B speed transcend dimensional axis of time or C speed beyond the linear flow of time, those are straight forward statement

Also by your logic, all character that can create low 2-C structure onward, govern them should have Immeasurable speed

Man, you're just saying stuff to be saying stuff, a character creating a low 2-c structure has nothing to do with this at all?
They're literally stated to fly through all of creation, in order to aid their god.
Flying as in speed, which obviously scales

This is straightforward, it's not my own interpretation it's literally what's being said. DOOM also has no supporting feat of creation taking place, except for a statement or two, i guess it's my own interpretation that he created the verse then?

There aren't 594698 feats, since DOOM lore is made out of a few pages.

You've been put down as a disagree, no point in discussing this.

Last edited:
Man, you're just saying stuff to be saying stuff, a character creating a low 2-c structure has nothing to do with this at all?
They're literally stated to fly through all of creation, in order to aid their god.
Flying as in speed, as in movement, which obviously scales
What??, i'm not deny it is speed, however the statements is extremely vague which you literally interpreted them as they can fly through time. If i deny the statement is speed then i should disagree with Infinite speed as well, however i don't remember i disagree with Infinite speed

Qawsed hasn't quite responded to my post, so I think some time to ping him and wait for him would be a good idea. If he doesn't respond soon, I suppose it will be fine then.

If it has her being able to traverse multiple 2-A constructs, has more proof to back it up and doesn't have 10 contradictions and anti-feats that make it seem headcanon then sure ig

Im sure it's way harder for anime / manga based franchises to get upgraded either way, considering the amount of headcanon, anti feats and contradictions in them, so doesn't really apply here as doom only has a few pages of lore and 0 contradictions
How exactly does traversing 2-A constructs translate as immeasurable?

Like let’s keep ot a buck: your only evidence is the statement of flying through time and space, and from that alone is where you are claiming that these characters can physically fly to the past or future. And you clearly have no feats of this being actually done.

Are there even any instances of time travel throughout the Doom franchise?

How exactly does traversing 2-A constructs translate as immeasurable?
When did i say that traversing 2-A constructs is immeasurable btw? I simply used 2-A constructs as that's what's being traversed here, throughout all of creation.
The feat is that the seraph's are able to traverse all of creation in order to manage / help the creator of the verse, and are able to move through time and space itself. that is the feat. There are also statements of the Doomslayer, being a timewalker, fighting all over time against demons etc.

Like i said before, DOOM lore exists out of a few pages only, there aren't a billion feats, what's stated is done.
Davoth was said to create the verse, boom. Seraph's are able to traverse throughout all of creation, and can move through time and space, while holding sway over all dominions including all known and unknown dimensions. boom.

Just traversing the 2-A constructs is Infinite speed, which is already accepted as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back