• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screenplay writer is the guy who wrote Jurassic World and Rise of Skywalker, there's no ******* way it's gonna be anything other than a steaming pile of shit, I bet my ass it's gonna get the Monster Hunter treatment

sure let’s wank Slayer to 2-A

I sincerely hope your behaviour in this reply and thread aren’t indicative of your best thread
nononon no one is saying the slayer is 2-A currently
but if he beats davoth his lore would put him at 2-A or at least 2-B

Tbh I hate to say it,but 2-A will never happen due to how ******* vague Doom lore is and how the wiki treats such vagueness.

At max,he might just become officially 7-C rather than a likely because of Doom’s weird way of delivering feats.

seriously hugo,shooting 50 caliber bullets from a machine isn’t ******* impressive at all.
well the least we are gona get is 2-C due to direct statements in the lore
2-A is more so the absolute max result

If 500 people walk into a realm and get passively corrupted, that realm cannot use the potency of 500 people on all 500 people.

Yes, the realm corrupted 500 people, but if one other person goes in afterwards, it doesn't suddenly focus the combined power of Soul Manip x500 on that one person. One person with one soul walked in, so one person with one soul gets corrupted. It's Passive, not active. No one is trying to Corrupt the Slayer, he's simply resisting the passive ability of a realm that spans a very wide area.
Again that’s not how it works. I brought this forward I that thread I linked above they said. It has to be stated that potency is being sacrificed for AOE not the other way around. Anyone caught in the range of it scales to the full potency of it according to the current standards.

It’s already been verified on that thread I posted up above. He’s wrong doomguy scales to hell’s soul hax

“Naturally, what it matter is the confirmation of the character increasing its potency (sacrifing or not AoE), doesn't count if there's only one individual within the AoE or if the user can selectively choose who is affected and who is not.”

“If the character can sacrifice AOE to make it stronger and bypass resistances, it would be the same as the guy that mindhax those with resiatances, the former just needs to do a extra action.”

wait isn't it specificly stated in the codex that to curropt a soul the body need to be tendarised
actually yeah
here
"By the bidding of the Khan Maykr, the Order of the Deag devised a method to improve and accelerate the production of Hell aura: through slave labor, the Deag Priests built the Soul Spires, constructs that tortured trapped mortal victims until no semblance of humanity remains within them. This allowed their vulnerable souls to be easily extracted via the Maykr-made Evulsor. After the procedure, the victim's body is ejected into Hell's wastelands, where it would transform into a demon over time.[2] The main site of Argent processing is the city of Nekravol, where the flow of Argent Energy is directly teleported to Urdak."

the better showing that doomslayer has for soul resist is the quad damage sphear it states in the 2016 codex entry

"Once ingested, the subject effectively becomes a host for what was presumed to be the most powerful of UI-Thranx demons. Any weapon held by the subject is enhanced, giving it up to four times as much projectile force and ballistic power. Though the effects are short lived, they can be devastating. During the initial testing phase, patient C-132 (a volunteer Tier 2 advocate) managed to decapitate three security personnel using nothing more than a pocket knife"

here it states that the users of quad get possesed by a powerful demon which makes them go kill crazy untill they become a husk or die(much like every other power up) while the doomslayer can just drain the demon energy no issue what so ever

although in the next dlc we might get some 2-B/2-A mind hax resistence for doom slayer as it did state in the codex that davoth has bent all of jakkad(a whole ass dimension) to his will easily and it still continues on through hell a 2-B realm

Last edited:
I finished applying the AP changes.

Yeah, let's focus on the concrete stuff.

• Reactive Power Level | Desperate Punch - Blood Punch deals double damage when your health is 75 or less.
  • Unsure | Take Back - When a demon causes an Extra Life to activate, it can be killed within a short time to gain Extra Life back.
  • Explosion Manipulation | Break Blast - Destroying a Weak Point generates a concussive blast.

these are from the dlc
desprate punch is a rune that increases blood punch damage to a point where you can one shot a cyberman with it
take back is self explenetory
and break blast is a rune which give doomslayer the ability to create a massive damaging shock wave by destroying weak points of enemies

Reactive Power Level kinda implies it stays raised, but from my understanding if the Slayer's health goes up again Blood Punch's damage becomes normal again

I think he's trying to say that Blood Punch's power increases when the Slayer's health is low or something, I couldn't say because that was from a quick Google search on what Blaze is

Still need to add the acausality and the soul manip resistance from Hell, the super blood punch should just be additional limited reactive power level.

I'd like some staff input on the Soul Manip resistance before it's added, but yeah the Acausality is fine.

I'd like some staff input on the Soul Manip resistance before it's added, but yeah the Acausality is fine.
When I made the thread asking about it most of the conversation was about changing the standard of soul manip scaling all together. So I don’t think the staff would put to much focus on it. I would just check out the thread I made.

They currently scale bleaches’ soul manip to a non focused attack any way. Yammy’s gonzui to tatsuki.

But Hell is different, it corrupts those that enter the realm, it's not some attack that can be used on someone, it's a passive effect that slowly consumes people over eons while they're in the realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back