• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

Doomslayer is already At least 8-A and fodderizes every enemy in the game in canon. Though, would be cool to see feats for Classic Doomguy.

I guess that's Fair but it's not like a high 8C wouldn't be fodderized by an 8A any day. Also this is a casual punch, something we see some demons Able able to tank so... please don't take away the idea of a high 8C chainsaw, it's just to absurd

Doomguy goes full Security Guard from Marathon and survives the Big Crunch of all realities

Crisis on Infinite Hells.

Doom's multiverse is stated to have countless dimensions (universes in context) and alternate timelines exist. Hell is described as "unlimited by space, time and dimensions" and the worlds (universe in this context) that Hell takes over become "connected by pathways of darkness that transcend space and time". Hell trancending a countless multiversal structure with alternate timelines (and those timelines also being affected by Hell) would put it in the 2-A range I believe.

@DarkDragonMedeus

You right. Meant 2-B, forgot 2-A was infinite space time continuums.

@Firestorm808

Leaked artbook

I'll play it safe for now. Looking up "Doom eternal artbook leak" on google gets results that show you some screenshots, including some of what I spoke about here.

Dienomite22 said:
Doom's multiverse is stated to have countless dimensions (universes in context) and alternate timelines exist. Hell is described as "unlimited by space, time and dimensions" and the worlds (universe in this context) that Hell takes over become "connected by pathways of darkness that transcend space and time". Hell trancending a countless multiversal structure with alternate timelines (and those timelines also being affected by Hell) would put it in the 2-A range I believe.
God damn.

Chapter 5 of the Artbook

There is a multiverse with countless Doom Slayers. This is likely an explanation for the Multiplayer aspect and "The Kahn Maker will periodically empower a demon that has killed another player in the campaign."

I've heard about this, although I had no Clue There was Countless universes. It Seems that a lot of 'game mechanics' are being turned into lore, which is fine by me.

Unmaykr is obviously a reference to the khan Maker, I wonder if we get an achievement or a kill animation for using that weapon. Or it's just a weapon that you use in the story to kill her.

Yeah, the lore is getting pretty insane and there's so much stuff that could potentially upgrade the Doomslayer.

Argent energy is confirmed to slow down ageing and the Makyrs lived for so long by utilizing argent energy with tech. I'm guessing this is also how Doom Slayer lived for so long.

I believe baseline but I think there will be more statements about the cosmology that would indicate infinite universes once the game comes out. If that happens, Hell would be 2-A.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know how I feel about countless universes only being Baseline but as you said, we still have a chance of getting now statements to bump it up to 2A.

It really depends on how "countless" is quantified on this wiki. I don't participate much of any threads beyond Low 2-C so I wouldn't know.

NavySeal1820 said:
The Slayer could probably get a downgrade from the orignal Titan scaling. The assumtion was that Doom Slayer fought the Titan with bare hands and no Praetor suit due to the lack of other possibility at the time. But now, as Doom Eternal trailer has revealed that a battle mech was once used to fight the Tita , Pacific Rim style. The Slayer could have very well been using one back then.
This is no new but Hugo Martin had worked on Pacific Rim, and now on Doom as the art director. In this interview, it is clear that his former project has influent over the latter. He also specifically refered to those as mech, not robot, or drone, and there's apeared to be a heavily damaged one inside of the Slayer Hub, which could have been the direct result of the battle with the Titan.

Ok so dumb question but I'm asking it nonetheless. There's a feat from the marauder in this video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEyo9TVnpQ. At about 6:48 he managers to pop his energy Shield up literally a split second after the the super shotgun is fired and block the damage and they seem to be pretty damn close to One another. Does anyone have an idea how fast someone would Have to be to do this. I'm trying my damned hardest to find speed feats and at this point I'm willing to do anything, Even if it means asking this dumbass question.

that's what I'm Intending to do, I'm just doing this to see if we still have potential for a speed upgrade if there are no other feats in the story to upgrade him.

Gauss Cannon is at least '''Hypersonic''' given railguns range from '''2000 m/s''' to '''3500 m/s'''. The original Unmaker is rated as possibly '''Speed of Light''' given it fires lasers that appear to be like real lasers. Microwave Beam also looks interesting.

Yeah, it's rather vague. And it's only purpose is that it kills demons via using their own energy against them.

I'd probably put its speed as Unknow, unless Eternal has more details.

Back