• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

We do have plenty of good potential feats obtained so far. But lore and story is always good.

Icon looks to be able to summon meteors and shoot lasers which you can dodge.

So... Speed upgrade? And mayyyybe Tier 7-6 stuff to boot from what we talked about earlier?

If he gets relativistic from dodging the laser than Doom Slayer will be having some good VS Threads coming his way.

Yeah, don't spoil games too soon. We kind of have a rule about that now.

If it's one ton, it would be 8-B if using the baseline of a meteor falling during the day.

Oh yeah. I'm stupid. I even calculated a meteor feat from Paw Patrol for fun just to see if those puppies would beat RWBY.

They do.

But yeah. Oh well. Still, the laser is at least impressive. Also, calculating how much force the Icon hits with when it throws it's arm down. Given it's size I bet it'll be easy Tier 8 at least.

Meteors are at least 11,200 m/s at night but 20,000 m/s during the day time. Though some meteors may reach 72,000 m/s.

Hell. DB calculated the force of that stone golem from Spyro in just one arm swing and got 7-B, so the Icon with full armor plus the flesh beneath probably would weigh even more than The Destroyer's arm. So if DB redid DGvMC I'd expect City level Doomguy because of that. Though I'm not saying it's completely legit.

the fight does take place at night so 11 km/s is what we're going to use And a bare minimum of 1 ton would still be 8B, Although just barely.

If you compare the frames of the Icon's physical attacks with it's arms to the meteors, they appear to be within their same range of speed. So if we do accept them as 11 km/s, then that should be the speed we use when calculating how much force is in the Icon's simple arm smashes.

Maybe. Maybe that's seen as wank but if we use that number I'm almost positive we'd get Tier 7.

We've done it for other feats tbh. If there's a frame of reference to scale an attack's speed from, we can do it.

But whatever. It'd be a high-end.

That seems interesting; if their limbs or arms/legs as the typically means are untold miles. That sounds like something that could be a good feat to calculate.

So this is a minor spoiler but I think it's worth bringing up as a possible upgrade.

So we've all seen the Argent Energy weapons, right? The sword, the axe in the Marauder's hands, etc. Well, in the second mission, you activate a mech's spear to blow a hole through a rock so you can keep going. The blade glows red like Argent and is most likely that given its Sentinel tech. You then proceed to walk on that blade and be completely unharmed.

Could that be an ability/resistance for DS? It culd possibly be a plasma-like entity or give him extra resistance to soul manip since Argent is technically souls used for energy.

I suppose this isn't really the place to suggest it, but I'll put it down anyway.

Should we swap the Doomslayer from Doom Eternal into being the main picture for the profile? The majority of newcomers who look for him wiil be looking for that appearance specifically, and it is his latest and possibly most defining look.

Also, the Fallout costume just looks kinda... janky?

Yeah, I think his Eternal image could be the first one on the list as one enters the page.

Back