• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_eCoLFu9d4

Blood Punch is basically a Falcon Punch, allowing Doom Slayer to turn demons to pulp or knock a large stone block across the room.

Speed amp with Dash.

Seek and Destroy rune gives farther glory kills, likely making him faster than the last game's.

The Plasma Gun has a plasma beam mod.

Yup, though given his raw power; a lot of good it does him now. Then again, same thing was said about BFG 9000.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Continental BFG 10000

Hoping we get to take out a Titan Kratos style instead of just using a mech.

He obviously didn't use a mech; the lore makes it certain that he fight him naked and the only weapon he used if any was a sword. But yes, BFG 10,000 is indeed interesting.

Unmaker is probably most badass looking weapon in the series, imo.

I hope the game won't have too high requirements btw, 2016 runs great on my PC but it's up to fate to see if ETERNAL is going to have nice optimization :p

It technically did, but as an unusable item in 2016. Would be cool if they reintegrated it with the lore. No martians, but maybe an artifact of the Sentinels.

I wouldn't be surprised if the BFG/Unmaker got the possibility of being high 6A like the slayer. Hax wise we see time manipulation and shield creation, I'm betting that there will be Quite a bit more but that's all I have seen. Do we have any idea Many runes are in the game? Almost forgot, and ice manipulation

From what I saw the most impressive lifting Strength for glory kills are class k because there's one were he ripped out a demons spin, but most are superhuman to class 5,

Yeah, the Glory Kills are probably not going to lead to any upgrades calculation wise.

So There is this youTuber called midnight, he just came out with this now video that Talks about the lore. Apparently these "Wraiths" managed to "shake All of creation", That's at least low 2C.

My reasoning for the mechs:

Doom Slayer was the first one to ever kill a Titan according to the Slayer Testaments without his Preator suit. In response to this new enemy, any surviving Night Sentinels created the mechs to deal with them without the Doom Slayer.

And if you want to read for your self take a look at this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lJSR17lLyDxw2dTvY1w8FSVK31ikEi8SkpsYzSZ1p8U/mobilebasic

Never mind I ****** up it was the Ancestrals (who I think are actually far inferior to the Wraiths) are the ones who Shook all of creation. Whether or not this is reliable I didn't know

Never mind I think I goofed up, this is the Quote "Their battles tore the land apart and destroyed all creation caught in their wake" that doesn't exactly look like a universal statement.

Ok so I just saw this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IadqTf2iGYY , apparently the khan maker is Far stronger then the wreaths. If this is true then she would scale far higher than there strongest Showing, keep in mind that they seemed to pretty casually tank that planet destroying spear thing, and I doubt they aren't going to let us fight the khan maker so, all I'm going to say is tier 6/5 doom Slayer confirmed?

Seems like we are going to face the Icon of Sins as a Boss, I wonder if he is bigger than the Titan?

Assuming the punchable cubes have 3 meter sides, I made preliminary calcs of Doomslayer's casual punches.

Distance: 3 Cube lengths = 9 meters

Time: 23 frames

Iron: 7.847 g/cm^3

Volume = 3^3*100^3 cm^3

KE = .5*(7.847*100^3*3^3)*(9/(23/24))^2 = 9.3752101021*10^9 Joules,

High 8-C

If this calc is Reliable we Might be able to upgrade the demons like the Barons of hell and other demons that should scale slightly below them to high 8C. Although I would like to know what feat you are Referring to.

Back