• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

No it's not, technique =/= glitch. He physically outpaces his own rockets naturally. And him running off walls to build speed is a natural ability. Calling that a glitch is the same thing as calling Sonic's Figure 8 technique a glitch. He's not breaking the game or anything like that, he's just naturally using a combination of momentum and the environment to build up speed.

I've already addressed it multiple times in the blog.

The Gauss Cannon isn't in the now game although I could see the weapon being added in the online. Im gonna be honest i don't think HellBeast1 is wrong, it's probably going to have a statement that Says it's argent energy being fired but we might also see a statement that says it moves at the speed of light so... the Microwave Beam Does Seem interesting But can you tell me what it does?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Honestly, I don't quite want him to be Tier 2; that does feel much. It might be possible for him to be 2-C if Seraphim is the one who created all the timelines. Note that Hell also has its own space-time given that all timelines share the same Hell. High 6-A seems like what I would like to see Doomslayer at.
Didn't we had statements of powerful demons who were capable of ending entire civilizations ?

Not enough for High 6-A but Doom Eternal might give us upgrades anyway

Ending civilizations sounds like something that could be done by Tier 7 characters. But, there are statements about Lifewiping and Javelins that can penetrate through the Earth's core.

It was stated in one of the codexes that the titans were immune to Conventional weaponry, and Considering Doom Eternal takes place 130 years into the future that could mean a lot.

We don't normally scale based on speculation and prefer to use actual feats. Hence why Animated Superman is Low 7-B as opposed to City level+. However, I'm sure there are plenty of Tier 7 and 6 stuff to calculate in the Codex.

I saw many profiles that were "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" via "being above anything mankind has to offer" kind of statements

Not saying I agree or stuff, but it happens

I mean, he's already at least 4 Megatons in durability pretty casually, so that's already better than most nukes we already have. So i don't think it's out of the ordinary that conventional weaponry of the future would have no effect on him.

I think it really depends on what you consider "conventional weapons" in the year 2150 or beyond. For now, conventional weaponry doesn't include nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons So it could just be small arms fire at worst, high end explosives at best. We can only guess, but since they can casually produce 2 megakelvin lasers and that still doesn't do shit to him, and even the lower end pistols produce upwards of 4 megawatts of power, so who knows. I'm sure in a month we'll know the extent of his Durability and AP.

Another thing to note is that you don't actually need to be 7-B to take Tsar Bombas. It's important to note that inverse square law is a thing and even if the nuke exploded at point blank, it doesn't mean the full blast hits you if the surface area of the nuke is bigger than your own cross sectional area. However, Titans are quite ginormous, so they could be big enough to tank a full hit form nukes like that. Not to mention the 2 Megakelvin laser for someone the Titan's size would yield high results.

I just got a full look at how big Doom Slayers mech is, it looks like this monster is at least 40 to possibly 60 meters tall. If you want to see for your self you can go read the art of Doom Eternal. Although I wouldn't be to Surprised if the Codex makes them out to be bigger.

The guns were useless, but yeah. It was definitely his bare hands.

Yeah, the fact that multiple Titans exist only further proves the Doomslayer's true might.

I'm iffy about Low 1-C scaling to anyone, but if it does then well that's cool.

I don't think Doomguy could do anything in Low 1-C as he is now.

Maybe with the crucible as it is the only thing capable of defeating the Icon. As of now tho nothing really scales to the 1-C cosmology that Ik of

The Titan in D44M was especially made from the strength of demons killed by the Doom Slayer and was created to kill him. It probably is the strongest Titan we know so far.

Low 1-C is only for Hell so far. Hell is said to be the inverse of our world so maybe their is another entity like it that would also be Low 1-C.

Yeah, nothing is 1-C at the moment. If Hell has a creator, then that's Low 1-C. But according to the lore, Hell is a sentient lifeform in itself. So maybe Hell could eventually receive it's own profile and be Low 1-C.

Hell is called a sentient creature, perhaps the nameless one is something we will battle in a future game? A creature who created hell? Unbound by space time and dimension? Who knows, but I sure am excited.

There was a troll post, been getting a lot of them lately...

And yeah, if someone created Hell, then that would be Tier 1.

I'm curious as to how the Icon of Sin will be a boss in Doom Eternal when it is dead in Doom 2016. Maybe time/timeline stuff will be happening.

Dienomite22 said:
I'm curious as to how the Icon of Sin will be a boss in Doom Eternal when it is dead in Doom 2016. Maybe time/timeline stuff will be happening.
Spoilers The Khan Makyr is attempting to ressurect him

And yeah i don't think think the slayer will make it low 1-C, although I could see him getting There down the line. We will definitely have another Doom game but I could also see books and maybe even comics coming are way after eternal.

TGN has been doing some preety good lore videos.

DOOM Eternal Lore Ôû║ Who Is the Marauder?
DOOM Eternal Lore Ôû║ Who Is the Marauder?

The Complete History & Lore of DOOM
The Complete History & Lore of DOOM

DOOM Eternal Lore Ôû║ What is Argent Energy?
DOOM Eternal Lore Ôû║ What is Argent Energy?

Back