• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

So I kind of want to get this of my chest. I was wondering what you guys think doom eternal is going to do with the new game. What do you think there going to do with the story? Do you think Doomguy and the hole verse as will get power amps? If so how much higher (and yes. You can say outerversel Doomguy.) do you think they will get speed amps. Let's find out.

I could see Doomguy making it to Tier 7, maaaaybe Tier 6, I could see there being some hella strong demons in Eternal. Could also see him reaching MHS - sub-rel if there's enemies in the game capable of using lightning.

Judging from the size of some of the enemies shown I expect 7-C to Low 7-B, higher if they do some shenanigans with the "gods". Still waiting on that damn Seraphim to show up so I can kill it 'till it dies.

Yup, one of the first things that got my attention was the skyscraper sized demon. But yeah, some enemies that might actually be stronger than The Titan is another plus.

At what second does that happen again? I might have missed that.

The BFG 10k is on Phobos so it's possible but to be honest it's probably a different weapon or perhaps a demon. No idea what tier it would be (at least high 6A possibly 5C.)

Fupdumpthegump said:
The BFG 10k is on Phobos so it's possible but to be a different weapon or perhaps a demon. No idea what tier it would be (at least high 6A possibly 5C.)
if its a demon then oh boy oh boy

high 6A doomslayer

he about to one punch half of one punch man

"Mine was we get to partially see what Doomguy looks like under the helmet"

We see his face in the old doom games though

The Slayer could probably get a downgrade from the orignal Titan scaling. The assumtion was that Doom Slayer fought the Titan with bare hands and no Praetor suit due to the lack of other possibility at the time. But now, as Doom Eternal trailer has revealed that a battle mech was once used to fight the Tita , Pacific Rim style. The Slayer could have very well been using one back then.

em we don't even know how those work it might be a robot and not a mech

plus the titan was hells champion and it was quite a bit bigger then that one

The Chrono Strike Rune lets him slow down time.

Blood fueled give him a speed amp with glory kills.

The lore made it clear that Doomslayer was the one who slayed the Titan and he did so unarmed and without the Praetor Armor or any armor at all. Plus he only got much stronger after killing the Titan. The "mech" could have just been used by someone before the Doomslayer and probably failed to defeat him.

Also, the new hax abilities are looking good.

Yeah, Praetor Armor is the armor he wears in Doom 2016. And it also has stuff like absorbing Argent energy and growing stronger and faster with each and every demon he slaughters. And it's also 100% immune to that 2000000 degree cutting laser.

We could get a possible 5B rating depending on the time frame of the moons destruction, but that might be a bit to ambitious. Anyway what about speed, did you see any possibly speed Amps to the doom slayer and the rest of the verse.

Dude, Mick Gordon is a God among Gods, He literally manages to make a newborn grow a beard with his soundtracks.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the Doom Slayer can make it to tier 6, If somehow a Demon or a Seraphim of a highly chaotic level appears as a Boss in Eternal, it's going to be sick. I don't know about the speed though, maybe with the "Dash" move, he can get an upgrade.

Yeah, I can imagine that if Seraphim was the Final Boss or something, Doomslayer would undoubtedly get some massive upgrades.

Imagine if Seraphim gets a tier 2 feat and Doomguy would scale to that lol

Mick Gordon is a true madman with his soundtracks, brutal as hell, already this one can match Rip and Tear&BFG Division and the game still wasn't released

Honestly, I don't quite want him to be Tier 2; that does feel much. It might be possible for him to be 2-C if Seraphim is the one who created all the timelines. Note that Hell also has its own space-time given that all timelines share the same Hell. High 6-A seems like what I would like to see Doomslayer at.

Ok so everyone has probably seen the yellow 'Lightning' streaks we see through out the trailer, I know we don't just Assume that it's Lightning but could someone Who knows more about lightning then me take a look and see if it follows the rules that lightning does.

Fupdumpthegump said:
And yes Mick Gordon is the true TRUE TIER 0!
The last thing he posted on his YT channel is that he is searching for heavy metal screamers for choir, probably for DOOM Eternal... What a guy. This better play in last boss battle

Back