• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Hatake Kakashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mage914 said:
On the other hand Doflamingo almost destroyed a small country all while fighting against Law (a low level reality warper) and Luffy who once took out 50,000 mobs in an instant. True he lost that fight but only by the slimmest margin. Doffy has serious moves and a counter for pretty much anything due to his years of experience fighting all the varied devil friut user.
Law a low level reality warper? Limited Spatial Manipulation sure, but reality warper? Also taking out 50,000 fodders in nothing of note.

Mage914 said:
Doffy has serious moves and a counter for pretty much anything due to his years of experience fighting all the varied devil friut user.
That's really Kakashi's line. He has hundreds on techniques in his disposal. Also Doflamingo with more experience than Kakashi? Kakashi was fighting since he was 5 years old and was considered a prodigy among many. Chunin at age 6 and shortly after became Jonin. He has a lot of battles under his belt that earned him quite a name throughout the Shinobi World.

I think the score is like 10-10 now? Maybe it should really be added as inconclusive.

Well I've read your comments and they don't sound harsh to me. It's like Doflamingo is your favorite character.

I'm only mentioning Kaguya because she's the only one that Kakashi fought in this form and she has superior precognition to Doflamingo but still got hit. She even had time because Kakashi commented on how useful his ability was. You said Doflamingo would be desperate to avoid being hit by Kamui again if Kakashi got him in somewhere like his arm. He's not really going to risk himself by using Kamui Raikiri. Kamui allows the user to transport the parts of their body to another dimension making them intangible. He's only going to materialize after hitting Doflamingo.

Yes, I know Doflamingo can retaliate. It's just that he wouldn't be hitting Kakashi. If Kakashi had normal speed, he might have been able to hit him with his threads (again, I'm not really seeing this happening when Kakashi is attacking with Kamui Raikiri) but he has teleportation. Meaning he's not going to moving his body so fast that Doflamingo might be able to touch him. He's simply teleporting to Doflamingo which is achieved by sending the parts of his body to another dimension. Doflamingo wouldn't be able to touch him until he materializes and then he would be too surprised when whatever Kakashi hits is sent to another dimension. And if it hits his torso, it's over. Don't remember anyone evading Kamui in the war. Anyway speed is equalized and Kakashi hitting Doflamingo is a given. I can't see Doflamingo having the same courtesy. Didn't Sasuke fight in the air with his Susanoo? In fact wasn't Kakashi in the air when he used his Kamui variants? Then again, it's not like they're starting in the air.

Calm down. Don't get triggered, lol. I'm not stopping you from mentioning One Piece characters though. That's what you did when you said Doflamingo was a passive fighter. I don't have any problem with that. I've already mentioned above why I'm using Kaguya.

The problem is that most of these things are going to be avoided with intangibility and teleportation. Like LordAizenSama mentioned, Kakashi has shadow clones too. With Naruto's chakra, he mentioned that his Kamui was three times as powerful as before. With Six Paths chakra, he should be able to use shadow clones without issue. Genin Naruto could spam lots of them. And they can gather information for him.

Don't worry. Doflamingo's organs won't be having any issues here. It's his body he has to worry about. What I mean is, how does someone fight without his torso?

Hmmm, Doflamingo looks hardcore. Hope I won't end up hating him for what he's doing to Luffy when I end up reading One Piece. Then again, Kakashi's intangibility can solve this. He can retreat to his dimension and charge a Raikiri and materialize near Doflamingo and take him out with it.

I know that. The point I was trying to drive across was that Doflamingo wouldn't be able to touch him. Before he became a jinchüriki, nobody touched him apart from when Kakashi used Kamui too and his fight with Kakashi. And the latter part was only possible because he wanted to get rid of the jutsu Madara placed on his heart. He was up against thousands of shinobi and didn't get hit once before and after Madara arrived. Then again, Kakashi can quickly switch from defence to attack. As I've also said above, when he dodged the ash bones, he still commented about how useful his new ability was and immediately hit Kaguya. Sorry for using her as an example, but that's the only person he fought. Even stuff like plain Bunshin, Kawarimi (probably doesn't need this because of intangibility but it's good for a surprise factor) and Henge can be incredibly useful as Naruto showed us in his fight with Kaguya. For example, if Doflamingo creates a clone Kakashi might be able to warp it away without Doflamingo noticing (since he could do this to Obito too but well this really depends on the circumstances in place at this time) and use Henge to appear as Doflamingo's clone. He should be able to do this with shadow clones if it can work in the first place. Don't forget that he can also switch with his shadow clones (though he doesn't really need to do this too but it's good for catching Doflamingo off guard). They are rudimentary jutsu but can be very useful even in a high level battle.

Also, I didn't know I was sounding rude. I'm very sorry for this. Maybe we should really just close this thread and add it as inconclusive.

@Mage914

Sorry but why are you saying that? Saying that Doflamingo has a counter for everything because of his experience is a fallacy right? Canonically, the Yonkou are superior to him, I think. If he has a counter for everything, this shouldn't be so.

@Burning - i was unsure about adding very brief votes with little reasoning, but I'm definitely not comfortable adding ones saying "He stomps" or stating very exaggerated feats for a character. Either way, it is still tied...

And there were cases when Obito was hit while trying to use Kamui. By Minato, by Danzo's two subs, and by Naruto when he was caught off guard when they initially clashed... i'd have to look for more examples, but two of those cases were from when he was trying to attack his opponent.

This has been running for far too long, page-wise. I'm all for closing this and calling it inconclusive.

@Gemmysaur - I agree. it is just flinging back and forth day by day. You should definitely close the thread, unless you want me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back