• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Hatake Kakashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember Kakashi bleeding at all like Sasuke and Itachi did. Most people have based their votes around the fact that Kakashi has bad stamina. Can somebody please provide proof that Kakashi suffered from stamina issues during his fight with Kaguya? If I can get substantial proof of this, I can concede to your point. It's not like it really matters when he can retreat to his dimension like I mentioned above.

Why would Kakashi act recklessly? He's an experienced ninja and has most probably led teams on assassination missions during his time as an ANBU member. I don't recall any moment of him being reckless. I'm still not sure about why Kakashi is not one-shotting here. Even if he can't one-shot, any of his attacks are going to leave Doflamingo in a very bad position. You mentioned Mid-Low Regenerationn for Doflamingo. How's that helping him at all here? All of Kakashi's attacks warp things away. If they hit Doflamingo's arms or any part of his body, they are getting warped away and he can't regenerate them. How can he fight without his body parts? Kaguya had two forms of precognition in the Rinne Sharingan and senjutsu. She still got hit by Kakashi. I didn't say he was going to be fighting in a purely offensive manner. When he phased out of Kaguya's ash bones, he got her with Kamui Raikiri. Someone that has two forms of precognition like I mentioned before.

I already know that Kakashi can't take attacks from Doflamingo. It was exactly like that against Kaguya except to a much greater extent. I'm also still not sure about how Doflamingo can touch Kakashi with his intangibility and teleportation. IIRC, Kaguya couldn't do the same.

@Burning - I went to read the parts with Kakashi utilizing the dual sharingan, but here's the thing: we've only seen him use the dual sharingans while ALSO having the Sage's powers enhancing him (I was about to go in about how this might change things, but read on.. it hardly contributes to anything).

But even so, we literally only see him fighting for a BRIEF amount of time. This is where he starts fighting with both eyes.

As far as I've seen, he used Susanoo for a brief amount of time, used Kamui shurikan, used Kamui to evade one attack from Kaguya, and in quick succession, used Kamui Raikiri. After that, he used Kamui once more, and that was it. He did nothing else. He only ever avoided one single attack with Kamui in that state.

There is nothing else with Kakashi using both sharingan. It's no wonder he is not clearly affected by its use. Edit: Nevermind, i found him nearly passing out after the battle finishes...

Edit: Also, the bleeding only ever came from using Amaterasu. Tsukuyomi and using Susanoo also led both Sasuke and Itachi to be fatigued, and gradually lose their eye sight/power. Though the bleeding happened with Susanoo in the case of Sasuke to an insane degree.

Edit x2 (regarding your other points): Kakashi has gotten ahead of himself in the past. He took unnecessary risks against Zabuza (in both fights... one in which nearly got him killed), and he engaged Pain, being impaled, and trying to land a Raikiri without knowing his powers. He also ended up being pierced by Obito while trying to land a blow on him. He has done these stupid things in the past, and being experienced is not going to make him immune to wanting to end a fight quickly, or dropping his guard.

He was not attacking Kaguya while evading a blow, it was in quick succession. Kaguya still managed to avoid taking lethal damage, even if her shoulder and arm were harmed by the attack.

Doflamingo's "Regenerationn" is not like healing. He can use the threads to literally replace his tissue, and to seal wounds in a quick manner. He did this to replace the dead tissue of his organs, which were blown up from the inside of his body. He can quickly stop any form of bleeding, and even if his organs are immediately destroyed, he can begin repairing them and immediately get right back up.

Of course, if he LOSES a limb, that's one thing, but he can seal the wounds and stop the bleeding in a moment. Damage that blasts his arm or chest wide open, he should be capable of dealing with.

Also, if Doflamingo realizes his ability, isn't there a way for him to make it so that his threads take the punishment instead of him? Putting a wave of threads between him and Kakashi before the latter can discharge the attack can be an option. Doflamingo would not need his eyes to know Kakashi's location, and can remain hidden out of his sight to avoid a direct Kamui strike.

Also, from what we've seen, his Susanoo can not go intangible. Doflamingo could give it the Oars Jr treatment, and immediately hold the environmental advantage.

Yes. He used it for a short amount of time because it was his presence that allowed Kaguya to be quickly defeated. Six Paths chakra allows Kakashi to get around the disadvantages of the Mangekyō Sharingan. I thought Kakashi only became exhausted after the chakra was returned to Obito? Nevertheless, I've already said that Kakashi can retreat to his dimension. Can Doflamingo travel between dimensions? It's not like he'll be able to access Kakashi's personal dimension anyway.

When I said Kakashi wouldn't act recklessly, I meant that he wouldn't underestimate Doflamingo. He had genin to protect against Zabuza though when did he act recklessly? Is it when he got trapped in Water Prison? Pain destroyed his village and killed a lot of people. He was not in the best state of mind. Though why wouldn't he use Raikiri? That's his strongest jutsu. You don't expect him to be using something like Water Dragon against someone like Pain, right? Obito's fight with Kakashi was emotionally charged up. He was already determined to kill Obito and he was a threat to the world. It wouldn't really matter if he got himself killed as far as he's able to kill Obito. Regardless, these are good points but I didn't mean to say Kakashi wouldn't drop his guard down. Everyone is prone to doing that and Kakashi isn't an exception to that.

I also didn't say that he could attack and defend at the same time. What I meant was that he can switch from defence to attack quickly and it managed to affect Kaguya. Anything Kamui warps stuff away, if he gets hit in the torso or anywhere at all, it's getting warped away.

Like said, all this is assuming Kakashi doesn't one-shot him and nothing is stopping him from doing so. If he throws Kamui Shuriken, when it hits Doflamingo, he'll be surprised when whatever it hits gets warped away. This is just another way for Kakashi to take his head off with whatever Kamui version he feels like using. He can use them from the beginning and one-shot Doflamingo. I'm not really seeing anything suggesting otherwise.

He can fix the bleeding but that doesn't take away from my point. Once he gets his limbs warped away, I'm not sure what he can do to Kakashi. He's already going to have a tough time touching him normally but when he gets impeded, it'll go downhill rapidly for him.

Of course it can become intangible, if not it would have been destroyed by Kaguya's attacks and passed through Kakashi. But it passed through both of them.

I hope I'm not annoying you somehow with how I'm debating.

It wasn't for Kakashi alone that Kaguya was swiftly defeated. If Sakura was not there to punch her, Kaguya would've evaded the decisive blow, for example.

The Susanoo was damaged and pierced by Kaguya's bones. You can see the cracks along the point of impact.

Doflamingo being damaged is almost a guarantee, even his defeat could happen early on from a one-shot kill, but it's not likely for him to sit there and allow Kamui shurikan to hit him. He isn't going to let an opponent hit him like that. Normally, you'd want to dodge a projectile, or at least use something to block it. Underestimating Doflamingo isn't exactly something I was trying to pinpoint, but Kakashi becoming certain that his attack has done something to assure his victory is enough to make him drop his guard for a moment.

I mean, if he landed a Kamui that blows Doflamingo's chest off and see's him fall down, wouldn't he relax himself somewhat? And Doflamingo losing more than one limb from the same sort of attack is highly unlikely. He will certainly fight much more cautiously when engaging an attack like that. He made sure to fight extremely passively against Law, who could have killed Doflamingo with Mes, or any of his other attacks that ignore durability (even though Round 2 was a bunch of PIS with Doflamingo losing his cool due to Law being a "D").

Kakashi retreating into another dimension isn't something that will benefit only himself. Doflamingo would be allowed time to continue repairing his injuries, and to assess the situation. The fight is only decided by the death of one of them.

Just really quick, it would be abnormal for Kakashi to be perfectly content with spamming his MS powers when the three other MS users shown have greatly suffered from overusing their powers (Sasuke, Itachi, Madara). We have only seen Kakashi utilize the two sharingan in 4 instances with his fight against Kaguya in a brief moment, and so of course it would be normal for him to be fine.

Doflamingo doesn't just deal with the bleeding, he can literally replace tissue (though saying he could make an arm is... oh wait... he probably could make a usable one since he can literally make clones out of string... i wont assume he can since he never applied it). He doesn't need his limbs to actually create and use his threads. He can create them from his entire body (and environment due to awakening).

Kakashi using Raikiri on an opponent who clearly used melee weaponry (the spikes that pierced him in the shoulder just prior) was a ridiculous thing to do, he could've used the ranged variation he applied moments later rather than taking that risk.

Kakashi takes this even if you want to nerf by allowing him not to use Genjutsu or BFR. He knows his limits when using the Sharingan, I will say he takes this via intangibility, kamui, skills and Susano.

@Allan - knowing his limitations cant automatically give him the win, can it? It seems like Doflamingo's abilities and experience are being disregarded in that sense, if Kakashi's knowing of his limits hands him the win.

I should have elaborated on that. I meant him knowning his limits will make finish his opponent before his sharingan time limit runs out since that form is temporary. I stand by what i said Kakashi takes this via intangibilty and Kamui haxs.

@Cin Kakashi has pre-cog too, so doffy's isnt giving him any advantage. Their precog counters each other's.

I know Sakura had a part to play. But the tide of the battle really turned in Team Seven's favor after Kakashi arrived.

I don't know if some shuriken would look imposing enough for Doflamingo to take them as a serious threat but I don't know him. You just mentioned it yourself. Kakashi can one-shot from the very beginning with Kamui. I would like a counter to this because nothing is stopping Kakashi from doing so either with plain Kamui or Kamui Raikiri. It worked on someone with better precognition than Doflamingo. I don't know why it can't do so here.

Yes, of course. I know about this too. The problem for Doflamingo is that Kakashi can just materialize near him with Kamui and catch him off guard.

I've already mentioned that Six Paths chakra gets around this. He couldn't use Kamui to this extent before gaining that from Obito. He could only use it sparingly before that. Like three times at the most before closing in eye and crouching in exhaustion. It wasn't necessary for him to use it more than four times given that Kaguya was defeated. I only remember him showing exhaustion after Obito took his chakra back.

Kamui isn't going to blow his chest off, it's going to warp his torso away. Will his body not collapse on itself? Then again, we're assuming Kakashi can't one-shot in these scenarios. He can do that anytime. He can take Doflamingo's head off anytime. Possible counters to this?

Also, Obito was always spamming Kamui whether it's in the form of teleportation or intangibility. What made this possible is Hashirama's cells. Kakashi has Six Paths chakra. Six Paths chakra >>> Hashirama's cells. I believe I've now addressed the issue of Kakashi's stamina. How's Doflamingo going to touch him with those two abilities at his disposal?

Ok so going through this thread I see many people voting against Kakashi due to bad stamina and "acting recklessly". Kakashi was spamming techniques and Kamuis during the War like no tomorrow. Also the fact that he collapsed after the fight with Kaguya is because Obito's chakra was gone along with his Sharingans, leaving him drained.

Now acting recklessly. What now? Since when has Kakashi been acting like that? Kakashi is known for being a master strategist that always tries out the opponent first, then goes on the offensive. This is noted several times during the series. Labelling the fact that he got hit while trying to land a technique as "reckless" or "taking unnecessary risks" is nonsense. Everyone during every fight in anime ever has had their attacks interrupted. If no one wouldn't interrupt them, than it would make a pretty boring fight now wouldn't it?

Having said those, I give my vote to Kakashi due to reasons mentioned by Burning Full Finger, PaChi2 and Aizen. Kakashi has way to many options and versatility in this fight.

@Scarlet - i gave several examples of Kakashi's reckless behavior and yes, attacking an opponent who is in the middle of stabbing you instead of pulling back is reckless... he did this with Pain and Obito. He let Zabuza have an opening to go for his target and Team 7, and let him control both of their positioning, making Kakashi being struck into the water in the first place possible, and that would've gotten him killed if not for Naruto and Sasuke saving him. I'll have to re-read a lot of Naruto to find other examples, but Kakashi did assume Kakuzu was dead after impaling is heart and literally tried to STEP OVER HIM to get to Hidan, who Shikamaru CLEARLY told him was immortal before the fight even started. He nearly got himself killed by Kakuzu and Hidan quite a number of times in their fight. Who's to say that Doflamingo's use of his power wont end up damaging him early in the fight, or even kill him? Kakashi did get caught by Kakuzu's strings quite quickly, and Doflamingo's could easily pierce him coming from the ground.

Kakashi only used the DMS a total of 4 times in the final battle when regarding Kamui. And it is ridiculous to assume that he is immune to the symptoms of the use of the MS that all 3 other users we've seen use it have. Kakashi can not abuse the power without being affected by it, and that goes with all of his other chakra reliant abilities. I have conceded that Kakashi can potentially kill Doflamingo at the start in a one-shot, but the likelihood of that is very low. Doflamingo sitting idle and letting a random ability hit him is quite foolish, and he has never fought like that (at least pre-gamma knife... and not against the MC).

Now it's 9-8. I wonder when this fight will ever end.

@Pachi - both have pre-cog, but Doflamingo also have clairvoyance for a certain range. And yes, it is quite enjoyable that these arguments are being brought up.

@Burning - The Kamui shurikan that were used were MASSIVE. I'm sure he could use it in his standard shurikan, but I literally can't see Doflamingo just sitting there and letting them hit him. He'd either dodge, or use his threads to catch them before they get close to him. It honestly could be argued to be PIS that Kaguya was even hit, since Kakashi was only going to be allowed the power for a brief amount of time, so we needed to see him do something epic, but Kaguya was caught off guard since she literally saw him pierced with her bones, not to mention that he had the advantage of already falling towards her. She still evaded while already taking a blow. With speed equalized, couldn't Doflamingo move out of the way in the same manner, even if he is indeed hit?

Regarding a standard Kamui, couldn't Doflamingo do as I've mentioned before and put something in between him and Kakashi to keep him out of his Line of Sight by the time he figures out the ability? And When you said that Doflamingo's entire torso would be removed and warped away, i find that impossible given that Kakashi only warped away a small part of Deidara's arm, and even when Obito used both eyes, he was only shown warping smaller material away, while performing bigger feats took a build-up. Blasting his chest away or his arm is much more likely.

Susanoo is still never shown going intangible and I don't think it can since Obito was only ever shown transporting any beings (in the case of Obito grabbing them) and nothing large, unless it took him time to do so. Without it being capable of going intangible, Doflamingo being capable of stopping it and trying to kill Kakashi is very possible. Even if he managed to land a Kamui Raikiri on Doflamingo himself, What's stopping Doflamingo from simultaneously impaling him with a wave of threads? At that point, Doflamingo would be capable of repairing the damage while Kakashi would be crippled, if not already defeated.

As I said, Doflamingo getting one-shot killed is a possible outcome, but that's assuming he will be sitting there, assuming his opponent is a weakling, and isn't using pre-cognition to give him an extra time-frame to react, since it will literally warn him of the threat.

I'm tagging out for now because i have homework due every sunday and i still have yet to complete an animation assignment, so forgive me if i'm not replying for a day.

Thanks for this correction since I don't know Doflamingo. I believed that something as visually unimpressive as shuriken could get Doflamingo because he might be unfazed or even feel amused or insulted that something like mere shuriken would be thrown at someone of his level and let it hit him or try to bat them away since that's what would be the case for some villains. Sorry.

I've already addressed the issue of Kakashi's stamina when using Kamui. Look at Obito when he just awakened his Mangekyō. He immediately used Kamui to get rid of the ninja that were responsible for Rin's death. And this was Kid Obito. This was only possible due to Hashirama's cells. In the war, he never suffered any effects that the users of the Mangekyō suffered. He was casually spamming Kamui without any adverse effects to his eye or his body. This was only due to Hashirama's cells. Six Paths chakra >>>> Hashirama's cells.

You restricting BFR has already provided me with counters for this. Why was BFR restricted if Doflamingo could defend with his threads?Kaguya didn't even have time to counter before she was hit with Kamui Raikiri. Someone that's much more superior to Doflamingo and has better precognition. Assuming Doflamingo can counter the first wave of Kamui with his threads, he's going to be surprised no matter how little. This is easily enough time for Kakashi to one-shot with Kamui Raikiri. Even if he isn't surprised at all, Kakashi is still going to get him with Kamui Raikiri considering it worked on Kaguya. The Kakashi that you mentioned is far inferior to this version being used here. Again, you restricting BFR has provided me with an immediate counter for this. If you believe that Kakashi can only warp away a small portion of Doflamingo's body, BFR wouldn't be restricted. That only shows you believe that Kakashi can warp Doflamingo to his dimension. If Kakashi can't do this, why was BFR restricted in the original post? Then again, Kakashi was about to use Kamui on those Bijuudama before Naruto smacked them away. An attack that's much bigger than Doflamingo's body. This was also a version of Kakashi that's far inferior to the one being used here. What's stopping Kakashi from doing that to just a portion of his body? Considering he can warp stuff bigger than Doflamingo's body in an inferior version, he can do the same here to a small portion of Doflamingo's body. Obito has already teleported Kakashi to his dimension before. Though, he used it in tandem with Obito himself, he teleported Obito to their dimension. Him using it in tandem with Obito was just to increase the speed so as to dodge Madara's TSB. Not to mention he's in a much more superior form here. BFR being restricted only supports my point that Kakashi can easily warp away any portion of Doflamingo's body at all. Also, once again, Doflamingo's torso isn't going to be blasted away. Kamui doesn't do that. It's going straight to Kakashi's dimension.

What does Obito teleporting people away have to do with Susanoo being able to become intangible? Obito can't use Susanoo considering he has only one eye. Susanoo can become intangible. If it couldn't, it would have been reduced to ashes and not merely cracked. Once the ash bones hit his Susanoo, Kakashi quickly made it intangible and used Kamui Raikiri. This makes sense given the fact that Susanoo wasn't destroyed or turned to ashes. Maybe I'll check the wiki later to confirm. Dunno. I'm not even sure how Doflamingo will really touch Kakashi. Just look at Naruto, Kakashi and Gai. They were struggling to land a hit on Obito and they're all relatively on the same level as him and Naruto himself is stronger. It was only possible because of Kakashi's Kamui. There's a good reason why Kishimoto didn't give Obito access to Kamui as the jinchüriki of the Juubi despite being against thousands of shinobi. Because he would have been unstoppable.

Again, BFR being restricted only supports the fact that Kamui will hit Doflamingo. If you believed otherwise, BFR wouldn't be restricted. I've addressed the precognition stuff.

No problem. Good luck. We'll wait for you since there's no rush. I know you're the One Piece expert on this site but I believe that those who voted for Doflamingo should be able to defend him like I'm doing for Kakashi if they're available.

I removed "No BFR" since I was under the impression it simply meant "Victory by transporting the target to another location", but I guess just saying "Victory via Death of opponent" is enough to get the point across.

We never saw the Susanoo again after Kakashi abandoned it, and we did see it get hit and only he became intangible (as he left the vessel and engaged Kaguya).

Saying it will work on Doflamingo because Kaguya failed to dodge it is kind of NLF.

All Ash killing bones bypass dura and even then wasnt able to do so to his susanoo and fractured it instead btw but still kamui raikiri isnt being countered or kamui shuriken

How so? She has superior precognition to Doflamingo and he hit her with it. Also, you mentioned to PaChi that with speed equalized, Kakashi would hit Doflamingo.

@Cin not trying to sound rude, but as the OP, you may find preferable to stay away of the vote count in order to preserve the "unbias", tho I find your position and arguments very valid.

Lol, I just remembered Kakashi kamui'd the Eight tails when fighting the Ten Tails, so... yeah, he can do that to big targets.

@PaChi2 - it's impossible to be unbiased--and he did that feat with Kamui Shurikans that he created from his Susanoo. Doflamingo is MUCH smaller than the eight tails, so wouldn't it suggest that it would transport him to a dimension instead of damage him, if he doesn't evade it? Kakashi would have to follow after him and kill him (unless someone wants to argue that he lets Doflamingo starve to death, which would be 30+ boring days of waiting, unless Doflamingo can pull off a "Magellan")

@Burning - yes, Kakashi would be capable of keeping pace with Doflamingo, and the opposite would be the same. Also, with speed equalized, literally all speed is equal. If Kakashi is charging in 10 meters, Doflamingo moving simultaneously, he can attack or evade with the same speed. Also, Kamui Raikiri hitting Kaguya, as i've said, can be argued as PIS especially since Kakashi was given the power moments prior and the author wanted to showcase his powers before having Kaguya defeated, and Kakashi losing the eyes.

Of course he CAN hit Doflamingo with it, but WILL he? it depends on the scenario you see them both in during their fight.

Well this thread has literally gone to a tie (in favor of Kakashi not counting my vote)... I want this thread done. I knew it was a mistake to put Doflamingo against someone with intangibility and ignore durability hax <_<.

I've already addressed this in my latest long post. He can literally one-shot Doflamingo in one move. Doflamingo can't do the same considering Kakashi has intangibility and teleportation augmented with precognition. This is something that Kakashi can spam. Read my point on Obito vs Naruto, Kakashi and Gai. You mentioned yourself that Obito was teleporting smaller objects. There's nothing suggesting Kakashi can't take Doflamingo's head off or his torso. Then again, I wonder how Doflamingo would handle a Kamui Raikiri to the head or torso?

It's not really PIS. The top tiers have around the same speed. Kaguya blitzed Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto blitzed Kaguya. Sasuke later blitzed Naruto. You also said Doflamingo is a passive fighter. That he lets his opponent attack and evades. That's not going to do him favors here.

@Cin yeah, yeah, the point was that kakashi can warp Doffy AND his strings at the same time, then, as shown with obito, he can make doffy appear wherever he feels like it and kill him right away (obito has been shown to bring from kamui dimension many things tbh). In this scenario I doubt doffy could avoid being hit imo. You could ask for an inconclusice result and get it added to their profiles.

@Burning - but Doflamingo can also one hit Kakashi, if the latter is not careful, or in the middle of an attack and can not go intangible. discussing speed is irrelevant since this is speed equalized.

When we see Kamui Raikiri hit, it doesn't do anything serious like a standard Kamui that just warps things away. It split Kaguya's shoulder from her arm. If Doflamingo took the same exactly blow in the same exact way, he'd be capable of repairing that damage.

@PaChi2 - Kakashi has to be careful when engaging an attack, because if he is in the middle of an attack, he can be harmed by Doflamingo's own attacks.

The way I see it, either character CAN have a decisive victory depending on the scenario (Doflamingo managing a clean hit on Kakashi, or Kakashi blowing Doflamingo's head clean off), but if it comes to some scenario where both become injured from trading a couple blows, Doflamingo will benefit from this.

I guess I'm done arguing points since this has come to the few points that we can not agree upon due to lack of information from the sources and personal opinions. I'll go ahead and ask for this to be added as inconclusive.

Dunno why Kakashi would be reckless in attacking Doflamingo. I was talking about speed because of your point about Kakashi hitting Kaguya being PIS. You're assuming that Kakashi will hit Doflamingo on his shoulder when there's really nothing stopping him from doing the same to his head or torso. It's like saying Naruto would only cut off an opponent's arm with TSB because that's what he was shown doing to Kaguya.

They aren't going to be trading a couple of blows. At least in Kakashi's case since he's going to be one-shotted if Doflamingo lands a good hit. Not like I'm seeing this happening with all the things in Kakashi's defence. Yeah, it seems like we can't convince each other.

Though why's it being requested as inconclusive when Kakashi's currently leading? Is it because they have almost equal amount of votes? Because I'm not seeing this fight being inconclusive in a conventional sense.

In order for it to count as a Victory, the leading has to have a 3 vote lead (and holding 7 or more votes). My vote counting would make it a tie, if not, Kakashi has a 1 vote lead. Also, considering that we're still arguing about it, we have yet to reach an agreement or to change any of the voters minds as to why who would win, so unless others come and do something to make one or the other flat out win, it is inconclusive. It does not mean that we're permanently dropping the debate.

For example, you're saying that Kakashi wont be hit by Doflamingo and will inevitably kill him due to Kamui via one-shot to the head or his torso. I am saying that Kamui's weakness can be exploited, especially if Doflamingo is desperate and tries to pierce Kakashi before he reaches him, or can evade his attacks long enough to find an opening and one-shot him with his superior AP, and even if he takes damage, he can quickly recover from it, even if it is lethal, and does not instantly kill him.

Also, me assuming that Doflamingo will be hit in the shoulder is the same as you saying he'd be hit in the head. Would you be more willing to let your head take a blow, rather than your arm? I'm certain that if Doflamingo is desperate to evade such an attack from close range, he will try his best to shift his body out of the way, or at least avoid a fatal blow.

You are assuming that Kakashi will undoubtedly hit Doflamingo's head, but that's how I'm seeing this argument.

I do have to beg the question (not insulting your knowledge, but I've known people that ignored this): do you know exactly all of Doflamingo's shown DF techniques and abilities? They can be quite helpful in a pinch and would force Kakashi to remain on the defensive while giving Doflamingo the environmental advantage.

Sorry if you got the wrong idea. I wasn't trying to get it added as Kakashi's win or anything like that. I was just asking why it was going to be added as inconclusive given that Kakashi's currently winning.

Doflamingo doesn't know Kamui's weakness. It's us that know it. Because you're arguing in favor of Doflamingo doesn't mean he knows Kakashi's weakness. I'm not exactly sure why Doflamingo will be desperate here. You mentioned yourself that he's a passive fighter who prefers to counter and evade attacks. Why would he be desperate and suddenly try to attack Kakashi when you just said he'd be doing the exact opposite of this? Again, he wouldn't be able to evade Kakashi's attacks. I've mentioned several times that it got somebody with superior precognition than Doflamingo. I've also entertained the fact that Doflamingo would counter the first wave of Kamui with his threads. I believe PaChi also mentioned something about this.

No. You're assuming that Kakashi would hit his shoulder because that's what happened in Canon. You're switching between saying that Doflamingo would counter with his threads or he would take damage to his shoulder. I already said something on Doflamingo countering with his threads. Although, this is plausible as well. It doesn't really matter. I'm sure people in fiction would rather not take blows to certain parts of their body or any part of their body at all. I'm sure Kaguya didn't want her shoulder hit by Kakashi or her hand being severed by Naruto. Didn't stop it from happening.

I'm assuming that Kakashi will take Doflamingo's head off because nothing's stopping that. Whether it's his head or torso, it wouldn't really matter. The result would end up the same. Some part of Doflamingo's body in Kakashi's dimension.

I don't know his abilities. We've already assumed several scenarios. I've addressed them in my earlier posts. You mentioned that Doflamingo is a passive fighter yet you still said he'd be attacking Kakashi and be desperate. Okay, now let me assume that Kakashi will stay on the defensive. I don't even need to assume this since you just brought up Doflamingo forcing Kakashi to go on the defensiv. This is assuming Kakashi hasn't warped his torso or something away but okay. See my earlier point about how Obito couldn't even be touched by people either comparable or superior to him and how Kishimoto didn't allow Obito access to Kamui in his jinchüriki form. How's Doflamingo touching Kakashi again?

@Burning (this is where I turn into a hard-ass... retaliate just as harshly for me if it seems that I'm being a little overzealous... This is where my fanboyism comes out)

The same is for Kakashi not knowing of Doflamingo's abilities. I did not say much on Doflamingo being desperate to hit Kakashi, I said he would be desperate to evade if a life-threatening attack (that he can foresee due to pre-cognition) would be near point-blank distance. If Kakashi cornered Doflamingo and charged in, I said that Doflamingo sending his threads out from around him to hit Kakashi, or stop him from attacking, would force Kakashi to back off/switch to intangibility, or even risk being injured/killed trying to tag Doflamingo.

You are assuming that Kakashi will certainly, 100% land the blow on Doflamingo's head without any resistance. I'm saying that Doflamingo has options to choose from. Retaliate by sending his threads out to intercept Kakashi, or he can EVADE, which I don't understand why you find that being so hard to accomplish when Doflamingo can maneuver through the air while Kakashi needs his Susanoo to do so.

You're arguing Kaguya again. This is not Kaguya, and also, I can use the same points regarding OP characters Doflamingo defeated. Certainly Law did not intend for his arm to be slowly sawed off, and Smoker didn't want Doflamingo to come an inch from killing him, did he?

Doflamingo can literally evade, instead of standing there while his head is blasted into another dimension. For the 50th time now, he is not going to sit idle and let an attack that is not even instant (and he does have pre-cognition... STOP BRINGING UP KAGUYA BEING HIT...triggered) bring him down. What is STOPPING HIM from moving out of the way?

You don't know Doflamingo's abilities, yet you are fully willing to argue against him because you know the other character? (puts on my bitch face):

Doflamingo has a devil fruit power that allows him to create and manipulate string from his body. He can quickly make threads that can go over dozens of kilometers and fully manipulate them. He can use them as a means to retreat (quickly have them attached to buildings/walls and pull himself back, or attach them to clouds and retreat into the skies by jumping on them). He can also use his threads to attach them to his opponent, fully manipulating them by piercing their neck with a parasite thread, fully manipulating their body (though Kakashi could easily avoid this via Kamui, even if he is struck). Doflamingo can use these threads to slash and bind his targets, and also enhance his physical blows, if he isn't at a far enough distance to use them as extensions, or projectiles. He could also project a clone of himself and have it fight alongside him, or in his place

When I mentioned "Regenerationn", it is not entirely like that. In his fight against Luffy, Law surprised Doflamingo and impaled him with a Gamma Knife and detonated it inside of his body, ruining his organs. Just moments later, he was up and fighting again with very little trouble whilst he summoned threads on the inside of his body to restore the organs, and replace the dead tissue.

That's just the standard use of his abilities. He can do a handful of things other than I listed, but this is where it really matters:

Doflamingo has the ability to fully turn the surrounding terrain into threads that he can fully manipulate and use to his advantage. He can turn the ground, buildings, and enhance his inert capabilities of creating threads. The best example of him doing this is from the final chapter of when he fought against Luffy, turning the entire area into threads, and attacking Luffy while the threads remained in close proximity to himself.

Obito could not attack his opponents while going intangible. He needed to pick between being intangible, or attacking. He could not do both at once.

I'm sorry if this is seeming like i'm being rude, but I kind of get the same vibe from you Q_Q! But Kakashi having a 1 vote lead (again... if my vote isn't allowed to be counted) doesn't make him win.

quick question. are these characters in character? by that I mean do they approach this battle as a they would a normal fight until the situation calls for it or do they go balls to the walls full force from the beginning?

because if they treat it like normal I see Kakashi getting Blindsided and dying. If not I have to think a bit more

So if its in character Then maybe im missing something but I dont expect unsuspecting Kakashi to treat Doffy like some high level threat and turn on infinite Kamui and break out Kamui lightning blades and shit from the beginning. I do expect something like some close quarters into Lightning Blade. I expect Doflamingo to do the same shit He did to Kyros. and since city block Durability is less than Likely Island AP and EJ striking strength I expect Kakashi to Die.

In fact I really expect Kakashi to get hit once somewhere since speed is equalized. I expect that before Kakashi becomes serious enough to pop double Sharingan and since his base durability is far below doffys attack stats I expect him to go down tbh. so unless I'm shown otherwise Im voting doflamingo

I give it to Doflamingo. It's kind of a toss up though. Kakashi has way better hax and has seen way bigger scale action in the Shinobi War (he fought planet destroying reality warper) but he only survived because Naruto and Sasuke were there. On the other hand Doflamingo almost destroyed a small country all while fighting against Law (a low level reality warper) and Luffy who once took out 50,000 mobs in an instant. True he lost that fight but only by the slimmest margin. Doffy has serious moves and a counter for pretty much anything due to his years of experience fighting all the varied devil friut user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back