• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi Hatake VS Kabuto Yakushi

• Fight Location: Forest
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Both in-character
  • Part I Kakashi and Kabuto will be used
Kakashi: 7 (@XSOULOFCINDERX, @GokuSparkle, @mitsuki, @Popted2, @Kidkinsey, @RisingIons, @ATalentedMaid)
Kabuto:
Inconclusive:

31e0b5e093a09b75ee912609e9b0ca6a.png
3sSvAjx.png

Last edited:
What stops Kakashi from just One-Shotting Kabuto with the Raikiri like he did to Zabuza, someone who is 1 to 1 identical in stats to him?

Kinda hard match to say, since they honestly don't have TOO many part 1 feats. Kabuto could keep up with Base Tsunade who underestimated him, and he caught her with hax that turned the tides, which won't happen against a sharingan user. Plus Raikiri would be potentially lethal and Kabuto ain't getting a potshot medical ninjutsu hit on Kakashi while being pierced through the heart like he did against Naruto. Kakashi is also much more varied, although Kabuto's healing would make it so that anything other than Raikiri will probably be shrugged off. Kakashi probably takes it mid-high diff.

Kakashi takes this
Kabuto in part 1 has no known resistance to sharingan genjutsu and kakashi has too big of an arsenal for part 1 kabuto to deal with, kakashi has long range attacks when kabuto has no defense against this

Kakashi takes this
Kabuto in part 1 has no known resistance to sharingan genjutsu and kakashi has too big of an arsenal for part 1 kabuto to deal with, kakashi has long range attacks when kabuto has no defense against this
A question, does Kakashi use Sharingan: Genjutsu in-character?

Also, I could be wrong, but Kakashi was known worldwide because of his Sharingan. So I think Kabuto would avoid looking at him.

A question, does Kakashi use Sharingan: Genjutsu in-character?

Also, I could be wrong, but Kakashi was known worldwide because of his Sharingan. So I think Kabuto would avoid looking at him.
I believe Kakashi uses genjutsu in character and in part 1 of Naruto I think Kabuto only knew a few jutsu and his deadliest one was probably the chakra scalpel which requires hand to hand which Kakashi excels in.

I believe Kakashi uses genjutsu in character and in part 1 of Naruto I think Kabuto only knew a few jutsu and his deadliest one was probably the chakra scalpel which requires hand to hand which Kakashi excels in.
Not to mention the Sharingan's Precog would let him see Kabuto's Attacks before they happen and also allow Kakashi to copy Kabuto's Jutsu since he doesn't have any Kekkai Genkai Jutsu.

Not to mention the Sharingan's Precog would let him see Kabuto's Attacks before they happen and also allow Kakashi to copy Kabuto's Jutsu since he doesn't have any Kekkai Genkai Jutsu.
Wouldn't he need skill in medical ninjutsu to do that? Otherwise it would take him a while to learn it, like how Sasuke took a while to copy Lee's Taijutsu.

Wouldn't he need skill in medical ninjutsu to do that? Otherwise it would take him a while to learn it, like how Sasuke took a while to copy Lee's Taijutsu.
I don't think Kakashi requires skill in medical ninjutsu since copying jutsu or chakra control in general happens instantly eg Sarada with 1 tomoe not even mastered copying sakuras monstrous chakra control although holding back, in an instant and the 1 of the new gen swordsmen of the mists lightning ball ,however, copying movement is different since your body needs to be fit enough to move at that speed

I don't think Kakashi requires skill in medical ninjutsu since copying jutsu or chakra control in general happens instantly eg Sarada with 1 tomoe not even mastered copying sakuras monstrous chakra control although holding back, in an instant and the 1 of the new gen swordsmen of the mists lightning ball ,however, copying movement is different since your body needs to be fit enough to move at that speed
I don't know if she copied that with the Sharingan or if she just did it on her own. After all she never saw Sakura's punches with the Sharingan active so she shouldn't have been able to copy it. And doesn't she have an affinity for lightning style?

I don't know if she copied that with the Sharingan or if she just did it on her own. After all she never saw Sakura's punches with the Sharingan active so she shouldn't have been able to copy it. And doesn't she have an affinity for lightning style?
She was stated to have copied Sakuras chakra control

Medical ninjutsu requires perfect chakra control. If the Sharingan user doesn't meet this requirement, the level of medical ninjutsu copied may vary.

And as I recall, Sarada only copied Sakura's movements, not her chakra control.

Later, I review the fight to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back