• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, which means he scales above Cracker who could hurt G4th Luffy, who Doflamingo lost to.

Both were stars of Marienford and both have the same rating from Marienford. Duffy is just way more vers than Mihawk so he objectively wins this until Mihawk does something impressive to justify a large stat increase or some needed versatility.

Mihawk is in the process of being scaled above Shanks on here so.
So it would be the 10000000th time people tried using the same material previously discussed to death and Mihawk hasn't done anything since the 10th time. . . .

Anyways, via the current profiles.
Mihawk ~ Shanks ~ Kaido >>>>>>> Gear Fourth Boundman Post WCI > Gear Fourth Boundman Dressrosa >>> Doflamingo.

Mihawk clearly violates

Even once the CRT gets finished, it won't change the outcome. Mihawk will hard stomp him, Doflamingo has nothing on him.

Doflamingo is still a fun character to have in fights, though. I might be able to find a better match.

Doflamingo being heavily underestimated I see o-o...

But to be fair, if Mihawk is scaling to 6-B, why is this even a match? Even if I got my way, Doflamingo would only be 6-C, massive AP stomp regardless.

If both are High 7-A, Doflamingo wins simply because of more feats in combat and versatility + many other factors presented by his intelligence and DF power. Mihawk has only been shown swinging his sword to make green beams. . . That's it. OBVIOUSLY he has more to offer, but nothing we know of.

Edit: Also "Bound Man Luffy >>> Doflamingo" Lul. Didn't they come to a stalemate for literally 20+ minutes while Doflamingo was literally crippled by Law...and Doflamingo technically won out in the end? If anything, that would prove Doflamingo > BM Luffy, not the reverse. Luffy only won with KKG... which is a further amp'd version of his BM's Kong Gun.

Back