• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Bronzong

CinCameron20 said:
All you're saying is "no travel time"... You need to clarify because all that means is that it is suddenly at a desired location. Doflamingo, using precog, would know the attack is coming before it even is performed by Bronzong, and either preemptively attack Bronzong, or move away from the location.
Erm, Doflamingo utilizes Haoshoku Haki, and it has been made explicit that they have immense willpower, and are less suseptible to such attacks.

Yes, but by an undetermined amount, so still 531MT via this site's scaling.
The desired location IS Doflamingo. You can't move away from your own body. Also, Bronzong has his own precog.

You can't just disregard abilities when Doflamingo has no resistance to either mind hax or fear hax. I've also said before that neither ability are based on willpower, so Haoshoku Haki is pretty irrelevant my guy. If you want to give him resistance to either mind manip or fear manip, make a CRT for it.

The site takes scaling and how casual a feat is. We know that Bronzong is a good amount above 531 megatons, and is therefore more than a good amount above Doflamingo's AP. Meaning that Bronzong has a very solid AP advantage.

Yes, Bronzong is significantly above 531 tons as it was performed by a mid-stage pokemon while Bronzong is a final stage pokemon

PaChi2 said:
Idk if Bronzong is superior to that, but that's Alakazam's precog.
Bronzong definitely isn't superior to mega zam's precog, I can say that much. Stuff like regular zam, gardevoir or espeon's precog is probably fair game though.

Sorry but i don't think Pokemon move at relativistic speeds. Ya know, children reacting and ordering their pocket monsters to dodge/attack/counter enemies. among other things.

A. Fiction isn't always realistic.

B. Speed is equalized (i.e. Bronzong and Dolfy have the same speed in this scenario), so that's irrelevant.

1. That is a terrible argument (if that classifies) considering that the pokedex which is used to cherrypick statements also clearly has a consistent stated number at which pokemon move.

Fiction should have common sense. 10 year old normal humans do not react to god dam light.

2.read my original post. I just said pokemon is more wanked than Doflamingo, nothing about speed. I could write a bit more but this is just me venting, as I know I can't change profiles without a CRT and even Jesus was crucified by the majority of people. What chance have I.

The Pokedex isn't consistent with speed statements though.

Mega Pinsir is stated to fly at 30mph (lol), whereas Sharpedo (who is slower + not a mega) is stated to move at 75 mph (still lol), whereas Dragonite (who is even slower than Sharpedo) is stated to move faster than the speed of sound. The former two would also get absolutely blitzed by Pidgeot who flies at mach 2. Pokemon of this level are shown to fight somewhat consistently, which makes these contradictions even more apparent.

Humans reacting to stuff like lightning and light attacks can be chalked up to PIS, like how Bulma can watch fights between MFTL+ Super Saiyans

Stat-wise, and the fact that Sharpedo is generally treated as one of the faster Pokemon (he's twice as fast as any other Pokemon when it comes to surfing in-game)

That's kinda cherry picking + misinterpreting what I said in the first place, especially since Sharpedo and Dragonite are the same tier and Arceus... isn't.

Making a comment about a single point in a statement isn't cherry picking it's just not having much to say about the other stuff.

I agree with Gilga because stuff like Machamp still being accepted as mountain level+, even though the "moving mountains with one arm 'feat' " was retconned over the generations to slowly moving him down to megaton levels by the Pokedex, doesn't make sense and is usually from cherry picking such statements. Also the fact that game mechanics (stats or abilities for example) are used to scale from the games to the anime or other media just seems illogical.

>Stats and abilities

We dont even use in-game stats here, but please do explain how abilities are game mechanics

Most of the abilities are based off of the game mechanics (boosting stats by a certain amount for ex.) and nearly every ability or move in each Pokemon's profiles are just direct copy and pastes of in-game descriptions, like Heatproof "halving" fire-based attacks, Lightning Rod being stated to boost their attacks (even though that's never happened to any ground types iirc), Sheer force as increasing attacks, etc. These abilities aren't just some inherent ability in the manga or anime; they only act this way because of the fact that stat points are in the game.

Did I ever say that those powers dont exist in fiction? I'm saying the descriptions added on profiles aren't accurate and soley based off the games' description, which are literally just based off of the fact that you can make an attack deal literally 50% of its inital damage or raise the attack level by x. The anime or manga don't throw out numbers like this because it makes no sense and it's impossible to judge that outside of video games. I looked through some of the abilities (not every single one for obvious reasons) and at least the ones I mentioned so far don't show this in the manga or anime from what I've seen. OHKO moves in the anime/manga have also shown to be different from the games solely bc they're oneshot moves via game mechanics.

I'm curious about Bronzong's precog, because (as a casual Pokemon on-looker) I have no memory of him having anything remotely close to what Alakazam has.

Also @Weekly, the regen for Bronzong is increased natural healing. I do not believe that would qualify as anything above Low Regenerationn, unless an example proves otherwise.

(Also what happened in this thread >_>;?)

The move Future Sight surpasses the precognitive abilities of pokemon like Xatu, Gardevior, Espeon, and regular Alakazam

Doflamingo's stats are going to either go down slightly, stay the same, or skyrocket. This match may not even be fair if he gets downgraded or upgraded.

Back