• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
We all know that these 2 water splash feats are not accepted and are listed as GAG feats (Reasons)
1-Humungousar performs a splash: High 6-A+ (12.4 Exatons)
2-
Cannonbolt performs Cannonbolt falls: High 6-A+ (26.7 Exatons)

But
I have came across another feat and you don't need to show it being affected when it was specifically in the ocean and this one doesn't have this problem.
More Evidence Here

Users Agreed: MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Greenshifter, Reiner, Aachintya, OneYou'dLeastExpect,

Staff:
  • Agreed: Firestorm, Maverick_Zero_X
  • Neutral: ByAsura
  • Disagree:

Last edited:
Asked to comment here.

To me, it seems like just a semi-stylised gag sequence that's not really representative of what actually occurred, because I recall seeing a lot of this in cartoons as a kid. But I'm neutral on this.

Supporting evidence of Cannonbolt and his species being able to actually be launched that far in the space to create this splash:
  • When a meteor was about to hit the Earth Ben suggested Cannonbolt can do this.

Last edited:
Asked to comment here.

To me, it seems like just a semi-stylised gag sequence that's not really representative of what actually occurred, because I recall seeing a lot of this in cartoons as a kid. But I'm neutral on this.
Not really, this is part of reboot lore. Heck they have even been stated to be the best cannballs in the galaxy or something. The vsxasurians just helped them go to the next lvl

I suppose the Humungousaur feat is legitimate, though it's massively above virtually every other feat in the series

Cannonbolt and Humungousaur both has shown to do this splash multiple times (But was considered gag)
and Cannonbolt is already Low 6-B so I don't suppose it's that drastic of a jump, Especially when you got guys like Shock Rock whoses stated to be capable of destroying the Earth.

Cannonbolt and Humungousaur both has shown to do this splash multiple times (But was considered gag)
and Cannonbolt is already Low 6-B so I don't suppose it's that drastic of a jump, Especially when you got guys like Shock Rock whoses stated to be capable of destroying the Earth.
Shock rock can only do that when the override controls him

There are other instances such as (Where it's implied) and Amalgam Ben surviving the High 6-A storm from Weather heads machine.
Weatherheads are High 6-C and Low 6-B currently.

Last edited:
I guess this upgrade seems Fine,
This isn't far fetched. There are many verse whose ratings are entirely based off 1 feat
Here we got this one along with 2 others as supporting evidence.
I guess it doesn't even break the KE rules also.

Can anyone tell me the updated Tiering, We will use the same multipliers with base aliens being 17.6 Exatons High 6-A ?

Current Tiering:
Screenshot_20221003-221816.png

Updated Notes:
  • Low tiers: XLR8, Heatblast, Wildvine, etc. scale to 5.86 Exatons (High 6-A+) for being on par with the individual Weatherheads. Individual Weatherheads are considered low tiers due to being easily defeated by mid tiers such as Cannonbolt whose species can perform this feat.
  • Mid tiers: Shock Rock, Diamondhead, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, Omni-XLR8, Omni-Heatblast, Omni-Wildvine, etc. scale to 17.6 Exatons (High 6-A+) for being on par with the fused Weatherheads, which has the combined power of the 3 Weatherheads.
  • Top tiers: Omni-Diamondhead, Omni-Four Arms, Omni-Shock Rock, Omni-Cannonbolt, etc. scale to 52.8 Exatons (5-C) for having a similar increase in power (3 times) between them and the mid tiers as between mid tiers and low tiers. This is because omni-forms tend to transform low tiers into mid tiers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input this has been settled, You can close this thread if you wish.

Last edited:
So were these revisions accepted by our staff members here, and if so, is somebody willing and able to apply the changes to all affected VS Battles wiki pages with proper editing structures?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back