• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 2 : Doffy vs Retak'Ka (8/0/0)Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of his general radiation and heat resistances higher than his opponent's heat by a significant margin, Doffy's range with parasite is several kilometers, he can very well dodge attacks while restraining his opponents. I am very certain Doflamingo has the versatility and power to come out on top, his kenbun, and buso should also protect inferior attacks. Just to remember, Doffy's durability is above 119 Gigatons, he considers this to be weak, and casually takes that much energy while blocking it with Buso.

So yeah, I vote for Doffy here.
How high of heat and radiation?

If retakka Gets restrained, he could just release a burst of gamma energy that shredded BoBoiBoy vines and 3 of BoBoiBoy's elementals simultaneously. Retakka could also just slip out with elemental intangibility just like BoBoiBoy, versatility is questionable. Retakka could just amp himself by enhancing his elemental manipulation by absorbing elemental energies on a planetary scale if needed.

How high of heat and radiation?
Radiation does not have a value attributed to it.

Heat is enough to instantly vaporize steel, or around 4600°C, IIRC
If retakka Gets restrained, he could just release a burst of gamma energy that shredded BoBoiBoy vines and 3 of BoBoiBoy's elementals simultaneously.
It's unsure if it would even break the parasite strings, but aight.
Retakka could also just slip out with elemental intangibility just like BoBoiBoy, versatility is questionable.
Not really, with cloning, birdcage, strings and transmutation, I think Doffy is fine.
Retakka could just amp himself by enhancing his elemental manipulation by absorbing elemental energies on a planetary scale if needed.
Is the amp quantifiable? If not, it doesn't make much of a difference, Doffy is stronger than 119 GT by a significant margin.
Also, if the amp is literally planetary (aka Tier 5 shit), they shouldn't be allowed to partake in this battle.

Is the amp quantifiable?
It's not
I don't see this on his Profile, tbh. This could be Stomp then.
Here:
At least Large Island level (Retak'ka Voltra traded blows with old Hang Kasa. Retak'ka Gamma easily defeated five of BoBoiBoy's Second Tier Elements with one attack), higher with Elemental Absorption (Enhanced the elemental powers within him by absorbing elemental powers from planets)

Radiation does not have a value attributed to it.

Heat is enough to instantly vaporize steel, or around 4600°C, IIRC

It's unsure if it would even break the parasite strings, but aight.

Not really, with cloning, birdcage, strings and transmutation, I think Doffy is fine.

Is the amp quantifiable? If not, it doesn't make much of a difference, Doffy is stronger than 119 GT by a significant margin.
Also, if the amp is literally planetary (aka Tier 5 shit), they shouldn't be allowed to partake in this battle.
Yes it does, real world scientists have instruments to measure the amount of radiation in an area or in a certain beam of particles.

Any scaling chain of sorts after that?

Should be enough.

Aight then.

It'd basically amped him way beyond his base, where Hang Kasa's crystal armor got shattered by Retakka's tempest element while it never broke during Retakka's barrage of attacks prior to absorbtion 100 years ago.

NGL I don't know enough about Retak'ka but if he can't overcome Doffy's heat resistance/gamma radiation resistance, or his Parasite strings, then Doflamingo takes this fairly easily.
Doflamingo might even let his Black Knight (or two) distract and stall Retak'ka just to have him off guard enough for a parasite string lock. His elemental intan gets negged by Busoshoku. A lot of the deadlier attacks might be avoided with Kenbunshoku (Although idk how they work either, so they might be harder if they're more AOE)
Not to mention if he gets annoyed he'll just awaken the entire environment and control the fight even further like that (and his attacks range kilometers on end)

Voting Doffy. He just seems to have a whole lotta things available, and negs Retak'ka's intangibility, so he won't be able to escape his strings if he gets caught.

NGL I don't know enough about Retak'ka but if he can't overcome Doffy's heat resistance/gamma radiation resistance, or his Parasite strings, then Doflamingo takes this fairly easily.
Doflamingo might even let his Black Knight (or two) distract and stall Retak'ka just to have him off guard enough for a parasite string lock. His elemental intan gets negged by Busoshoku. A lot of the deadlier attacks might be avoided with Kenbunshoku (Although idk how they work either, so they might be harder if they're more AOE)
Not to mention if he gets annoyed he'll just awaken the entire environment and control the fight even further like that (and his attacks range kilometers on end)

Voting Doffy. He just seems to have a whole lotta things available, and negs Retak'ka's intangibility, so he won't be able to escape his strings if he gets caught.
Just give a heat scaling chain for me to get a better grasp of his heat resistance same goes for radiation.

And yeah, retakka has no AOE attacks unlike BoBoiBoy.

Doffy FRA
Counted

i checked vaporization of steel...and it doesn't go over 4000 degree celcius.
I'm not sure what the value is exactly myself, but it's supposedly that value or higher (I've heard different values from different users) due to the steel vaporizing instantaneously which effects how hot it is apparently.

but anyway, even with retakka's hotter gamma beams and stat amps through elemental absorbtion, he seems to lose this battle pretty easily.

I'm not sure what the value is exactly myself, but it's supposedly that value or higher (I've heard different values from different users) due to the steel vaporizing instantaneously which effects how hot it is apparently.
yeah but true standard vaporization values are hard to find on google.

Steel Vaporization is start at 1500° C
I said titanium alloys, not just plain old titanium. Besides that volcano heat < BoBoiBoy fire < futuristic space ship station metal < Boboiboy light (casual light force) < BoBoiBoy light (optical shot) < BoBoiBoy light (Maximum optical shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (solar eclipse shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (Multifold Solar Eclipse shot) < Retakka (fraction of Gamma element) < Retakka gamma (full power)
With this Scaling I'm Pretty sure Doffy can't Resist it.

I might be missing some things but I think it's scaling goes like this:

Steel vaporising (4600°C) <<< Luffy's heat resistance < Diable Jambe <<< Doflamingo's heat resistance.
Any source of 4600°C? I think you took info from Quora and if you look deeper, it's actually less than 3000°C and it starts at 1500°C

Any source of 4600°C? I think you took info from Quora and if you look deeper, it's actually less than 3000°C and it starts at 1500°C
Basically 1500° C is just the average melting point of steel material such like Stainless steel and Titanium as well.
@Greatsage13th may you tell us how many degrees are Retakka gamma (full power)? Just to see an overview.
Retak'Ka's Gamma Beam heat can Vaporized Titanium wich is above 1500°C

@Greatsage13th may you tell us how many degrees are Retakka gamma (full power)? Just to see an overview.
I said titanium alloys, not just plain old titanium. Besides that volcano heat (1170°C) < BoBoiBoy fire < futuristic space ship station metal (hafnium carbide (3900°C) or probably titanium/titanium alloy (3287°C) ) < Boboiboy light (casual light force) < BoBoiBoy light (optical shot) < BoBoiBoy light (Maximum optical shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (solar eclipse shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (Multifold Solar Eclipse shot) < Retakka (fraction of Gamma element) < Retakka gamma (full power)

That's the scale.

Basically 1500° C is just the average melting point of steel material such like Stainless steel and Titanium as well.

Retak'Ka's Gamma Beam heat can Vaporized Titanium wich is above 1500°C
MetalMelting Point
Carbon Steel1425-1540°C (2597-2800°F)
Stainless Steel1375 – 1530°C (2500-2785°F)
Aluminum660°C (1220°F)
Copper1084°C (1983°F)

Just give a heat scaling chain for me to get a better grasp of his heat resistance same goes for radiation.

"The saturated- vapor pressure curves of stainless steel (s.s.) and molybdenum have been experimentally determined in the temperature ranges of 2800 - 3900 K (2526.85 - 3626.85 degrees Celsius) and 4500 - 5200 K (4226.85 - 4926.85 °C) , respectively. In case of the other metals the normal boiling points have been verified. The stainless steel used in the experiments."

That's the first result I got.
Keep in mind Akainu does this via radiating heat alone. Just being near that sword made it basically break down instantly (you can see the black bits of the sword going upwards, not downwards how they would if they just melted off). The sword didn't take seconds or anything, it was gone by the time Akainu was taking a swing at Luffy (which shouldn't have taken longer than two seconds)

7187582-screenshot_2019-12-23-17-52-53-1.png

Luffy's body took that kinda heat directly

Akainu's radiating heat<< Luffy's heat resistance< Diable Jambe< Doflamingo's heat resistance

"The saturated- vapor pressure curves of stainless steel (s.s.) and molybdenum have been experimentally determined in the temperature ranges of 2800 - 3900 K (2526.85 - 3626.85 degrees Celsius) and 4500 - 5200 K (4226.85 - 4926.85 °C) , respectively. In case of the other metals the normal boiling points have been verified. The stainless steel used in the experiments."

That's the first result I got.
Keep in mind Akainu does this via radiating heat alone. Just being near that sword made it basically break down instantly (you can see the black bits of the sword going upwards, not downwards how they would if they just melted off). The sword didn't take seconds or anything, it was gone by the time Akainu was taking a swing at Luffy (which shouldn't have taken longer than two seconds)

7187582-screenshot_2019-12-23-17-52-53-1.png

Luffy's body took that kinda heat directly

Akainu's radiating heat<< Luffy's heat resistance< Diable Jambe< Doflamingo's heat resistance
Saturated vapour means that the air is 100% humid...which isn't in this particular case the humidity of the air wouldn't be 100% hence the value would be far lower.

Saturated vapour means that the air is 100% humid...which isn't in this particular case the humidity of the air wouldn't be 100% hence the value would be far lower.
That gets made up for by how fast Akainu vaporized that sword. Again- a timespan of >BLOODLUSTED Akainu raises fist to swing at Luffy URGENTLY< is very, very short even by regular human speeds. I'd go as far as to say even 2 seconds is too long for how quick that could've happened.
Either way, even if you use use the lower value of steel vaporization of 2526.85 C°- Luffy still tanked it pre-TS, and you could argue his body has gotten tens of times tougher after the two years.
Doflamingo still takes far higher temperatures from Sanji and is far less impressed by the heat than he is by how hard Sanji can kick.

Temperature aside, Retak'ka comes short in a lot of ways here for it to make too big of a difference. Doflamingo's versatility is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back